Coconut Flan

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part one is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21007

Does anyone want to give a summary?

:pink-shock: :doh: :angry-banghead: :mouse-shock: :popcorn2: :wtf: :doh:

How's that?

This is the summary I wrote towards the end of the original thread, with some updates:

I'll do my best to give a summary, but anyone with a better memory please feel free to correct this as you see fit. A BIG shout-out to user "bea" who compiled a timeline of court proceedings back in late August 2014 that I used. This information is in blue and appears after the other information chronologically.

Major Players:

Sarah Jane: Seamstress, buxom SAHM to 5.5 kiddos (5 present; one in utero), and siren of the mid-west. Homeschooled, and eldest of 5 or 6 kids. All but eloped with David when she was about 19 after a brief courtship. Her family didn't approve.

David: Ex-husband of Sarah, and father to the original 5 kids. Lumbering oaf, obsessive Civil War reenactor, and alleged wife-beater.

Russell: Ex?-boyfriend of Sarah and father to the current fetus. An emotionally abusive and manipulative toad of a man. Former cop and major whiner.

Minor Players:

Lauren: Russell's special needs daughter by a previous relationship. That relationship was with a married woman as well. Russell seems to have regular contact with Lauren, but does not have custody.

Russell's Dad: Also named Russell. Has old records against him for domestic violence. Gets used for his car quite a bit.

Mysterious Third Man: A possibly apocryphal gentleman with whom Sarah is occasionally accused of entertaining in addition to Russell and David.

August of 2013- Sarah "met" Russell in some capacity. I'm not sure if their manner of meeting was ever discovered, but she used to have a marker on her facebook page for the time that their relationship started.

September of 2013- David and Sarah celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary in clothing of the 1840's at a state park. She writes a blog post about it, remarking on how comfortable they are together and suggesting that she would like to celebrate many more anniversaries with him.

Sarah formally announces she's pregnant on her blog. (I think... it was sometime in the Fall at any rate.) This is a surprise pregnancy. She and David had a miscarriage and 3 surviving sons in very quick succession after their marriage, then a break of a few years, then a daughter. The new baby is a bit of a wrench in the works due to her deteriorating marriage and burgeoning side relationship, but he gets called a "blessing" nonetheless. Despite the extremely coincidental timing, the child is definitely David's and not Russell's.

October-December 2013- There is much wailing and gnashing of teeth on facebook. Accounts are deleted and re-created with shocking frequency. Sometime around November, David probably was kicked out. Sarah spent Christmas with Russell and Lauren at Russell's dad's home.

(from bea) 12/03/13 - Sarah Jane issued an EOP (emergency order of protection) against David. Order made plenary order of protection on 1/13/14, vacated on 7/02/14.

January 2014- Sarah formally announces her separation and intended divorce from David on her blog. She hadn't posted much in several weeks leading up to this. I can't remember the exact verbiage anymore, but she alluded to a physically and verbally abusive relationship with David. Though I knew there was more to it due to the facebook shenanigans, her blog post was still an inspiring manifesto against the abuses of the traditional patriarchal, spiritually oppressive headship.

February 2014- Things continue to spiral out of control on facebook. FreeJinger picks up the story of Sarah Jane's separation from her blog, and the speculation begins here. Towards the end of the month, Russell and David have a fight at Sarah Jane's house. Typically rutting stag shit. Iirc, someone got beaned with a flashlight, and David ended up in jail. It was discovered that Sarah had old and new orders of protection filed against David. Russell may have had one as well. Around this time, someone told the dynamic trio that they were front-page news on FreeJinger. Sarah, David and Russell have continued a love/hate relationship with this site ever since.

(from bea) 02/24/14 - Russell files a complaint against David for beating him up. As part of that criminal case, David is ordered to have no contact with Russell.

March 2014- The crazy gets crazier. David and Russell continue to snipe at each other via facebook; pages get made private and then changed back to public regularly. Russell, who had been the "good guy" in this scenario (mainly by default due to the fact that he wasn't a card-carrying white supremacist) suddenly outed himself as a douche-canoe of the highest order by blaming Sarah Jane for being abused in her marriage. It may have been around this time that Russell "let it slip" that David had raped her repeatedly when they were married.

(from bea) 03/03/14 - David attempts to get an EOP against Russell. Court denies that David even has grounds to ask for an OP against Russell.

April 2014- More bitching on facebook. David and Russell take turns in shaming Sarah, and she and Russell break up and get back together about 63879 times.

(from bea) 04/10/14 - SJ files for divorce from David.

May 2014- Sarah's son with David is born, named Benjamin. David shows up to the hospital wearing some variety of Confederate uniform. The baby looks exactly like the other 4 kids David and Sarah Jane have together. Any doubts about paternity are pretty much quashed. Several FreeJinger users pop up who claim varying degrees of first-hand knowledge of the Major Players. They contribute conflicting information, mainly about the involvement of Sarah's family in her situation, and the level (or existence) of David's abuse. My personal opinion is that Sarah's family has all but disowned her since this started. David seems to still have contact with Sarah's parents, so it's possible that they are communicating with her through him.

June-August 2014- Sarah and Russell get together and break up another 32094 times. Russell communicates directly with FreeJinger on a few occasions by posting rambling manifestos on his facebook addressed to the people here. David went to court or a hearing of some sort over at least some of the charges against him. As I recall, all of that was dismissed. There were more charges pending, though. Russell continues to cover his facebook with pictures and posts of he and Sarah and various combinations of their kids together. He publicly taunts David every chance he gets, and stalks David (and Sarah) in private. Sarah seems to be incapable of good judgement, and the kids are just bounced around in the mix. Sarah makes the unprecedented decision to put her previously homeschooled children in public schools.

(from bea) 07/15/14 - David agrees to plea agreement. Found guilty of violating an OP and guilty of felony Battery, receives two (?) sentences, one per charge: $250 fine plus court costs, 30 months probation, 30 days in the county jail with credit for 3 days time served, and then a second sentence of $250 fine, $3,222 restitution, 24 months probation, and 30 days in jail. My assumption is that the probation and jail time are to be served concurrently, and that the restitution is to Russell for medical bills.

08/18/14 - David asks for a Stalking No Contact EOP against Russell, which is granted ("has met statutory grounds for EOP"), court date for this OP is set for 09/05/14 @ 11:30am.

08/19/14 - SJ asks for EOP against David, which is denied. Court date for this OP hearing set for 08/29/14 @ 10:30am.

08/21/14 - Russell asks for a Stalking No Contact EOP against David, which is denied. Court date for this OP is set for 09/05/14 @11:30am - oddly enough, the same date and time and court as the hearing for the Stalking No Contact EOP that David has been granted against Russell.

September 2014- Sarah Jane is pregnant AGAIN! Russell announces the news on his facebook page, complete with whining about how this is going to negatively affect him since he's a victim of everything, all the time, every day of his life. His whining attracts the attention of other members of his family, who call him out on his bullshit. David has another melt-down and at first accuses Russell of lying about the baby. Russell's housing situation is in flux. He has no obvious job, no obvious means of supporting himself otherwise, and seems to be short on money and transportation pretty frequently. Russell and Sarah's romance is officially over at this point. They continue to make up and break up on a weekly basis, but the baby has brought reality crashing down. Russ has outed himself as a complete sack of shit one too many times, and Sarah has finally realized that the pot is as black as the kettle. David occasionally pipes up with optimistic posts about his future with Sarah. Their divorce is finalized in late September.

October 2014- Sarah reveals that her pregnancy is high-risk. Russell's special-needs daughter is afflicted with a devastating genetic disorder. Nobody knows so far if Sarah's baby is in the clear yet. However, this is Sarah's 7th pregnancy in 9 years (counting the early miscarriage), and third baby in 4 years. She's had 5 cesareans, the last of which was 6 months before. Her body is apparently struggling. October starts the posts by Russell on random bleeding incidents and hospitalizations related to the pregnancy. Facebook accounts are deleted and resurrected regularly once again. Around this point, Sarah finally set her facebook to private. (Maybe it happened earlier?)

November 2014- I can't remember the full details, but Russell was butthurt because he didn't get to have Thanksgiving dinner with anyone. Sarah and several of his friends popped up to remind him that he was invited to several dinners and declined them all.

December 2014- David is still out of work, Russell still hasn't found a full-time job, and Sarah's employment situation is questionable. She may have a job at a local retailer, or she may be exclusively doing seamstress work. Around the middle of the month, Sarah has a significant health scare and is hospitalized. David writes a message about how his "soul mate" nearly died. He later calls her his fiancee, but redacts that. Sarah is diagnosed with two issues; complete placenta previa and partial placental abruption. She later says that the abruption was no longer suspected. She gets the flu, has an amniotic fluid issue of some sort, and loses weight. The baby is a girl and her name is announced: Vivian Rose. Sarah and Russell break up, get back together, possibly start seeing a counselor, and continue to write disparaging diatribes about each other on facebook.

January 2015- New year; business as usual. Late in the month, a hearing was scheduled to cover the last (and I think the most severe?) charges against David. Sarah and Russell, newly reunited, went to court together. Then, Sarah went into the courtroom and proceeded to lie through every orifice on her body to get the charges against David dropped. Her theatrics extended to implying that her unborn child was David's, and that they were working on their marriage. Russell, who had been previously told by Sarah Jane that she intended to do "whatever it takes" to make sure that her children's father didn't go to prison, was somehow blindsided when she did just that. This episode resulted in David getting cleared of most or all of the charges against him, Sarah getting assigned a legal representative due to her blatant perjury, and Russell getting thrown out of the courthouse and losing whatever fragile grip on reason he had left. Sarah posted an incredibly foolish admission of guilt on facebook to justify lying about David, then took it down when someone with a functioning brain pointed out that she was signing her own warrant. Russell, ever the classy bitch, clung to her lie about the baby's parentage as part of his ongoing efforts to weasel out of responsibility for it. Sarah finished the month with a flourish by checking herself into a hospital for a routine OBGYN appointment since she missed her regular check-up.

February 2015- Sarah deleted her sewing blog, which had been largely untouched since the drama started. (Personal note: I really hated to see it go.) Russell starts the rumor mill churning with allegations of other paramours besides he and David, invoking the name of "deputy Bob", who is supposedly a friend from Russ's cop days.

March-Present 2015- Sarah has kept her blog on lock-down, though she occasionally posts sewing projects through a separate blog that is void of personal information. Sarah, David and Russell have all deleted and re-activated facebook accounts since the Winter, though Russell occasionally succumbs to his diva instincts and throws a vague message up for attention, while David prefers to link news stories to do his talking for him. Recent examples (with thanks to DomWackTroll, who preserved them on the original thread):

Russ: "Faced my fears today. Pray for me. I'm trying to wait on God, am i wrong sometimes you have to act and trust God to help you. Never know if I should be waiting or acting."

David: "Woman Defends Herself Against Violent Ex-Boyfriend."

The baby is due in May.

TL;DR- Grown-ass adults act like children and write about it on facebook. Orders of Protection, inconvenient births, and socially impaired Baby-Daddies abound.

What an awesome job, SolomonFundie! Thank you!

ETA: And thank you also to Coconut Flan for starting a second thread. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine... :)

Wow, thank you for the summary. I was looking for a Hokie Pokie to put up. I'll wait on that now. I didn't expect to get to part 2 either.

Russ on Facebook: "Two things to clear up, one my daughter is disabled not dumb, she's brilliant and in third grade, and number two, i have worked my entire life, and have worked at this company for almost two years, fourty plus hours a week, and could possibly move up someday. I can't remember the last time I took a vacation, I might take one this year!"

No one here has ever said or even implied that Lauren is "dumb," so I don't know what the hell he's going on about.

The "dumb" comment IS weird. I'm assuming that Russell is reacting to something that happened during a rare occurrence of actual face-to-face social interaction with a peer?

It surely can't be directed at FJ. Just in case there is ANY confusion on that score, I'd like to state publicly that it is my opinion that Lauren is, by far, the most intelligent person that ever sleeps under her father's roof.

It surely can't be directed at FJ. Just in case there is ANY confusion on that score, I'd like to state publicly that it is my opinion that Lauren is, by far, the most intelligent person that ever sleeps under her father's roof.

:text-yeahthat:

So much that. :worship:

Don't people ask what he is referring to? Why make those comments on FB? Maybe nobody cares enough to ask. He makes himself sound like a nutter.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i hope people do ask and he sends them here and they read the comments and see what a wanker he is, if they don't already know that.

It's offensive for him to even say that. I have met and known some horrible people, and they even know better than to say that sort of thing about a child with special needs.

Thats Rusty hes looking for attention, yet again I doubt anyone said anything. He knows this is how to get a reaction out of people, funny thing is no one responded...

Russ actually tells us something on FB: "Friends please pray for Sarah and our baby. She is going to born this week. At 35 week's. The placenta has grown into her organs it appears. Monday she will meet with doctors to discuss surgery. I ask for you prayers also. This is what I have been told as of yesterday. Sarah and I haven't spoke but a few times since Jan. She moved to Ohio, she doesn't want me at birth. To say this has been life changing and overwhelming is an understatement. Please pray for her life and the baby. Please pray for that we can raise this daughter through all this."

Russ actually tells us something on FB: "Friends please pray for Sarah and our baby. She is going to born this week. At 35 week's. The placenta has grown into her organs it appears. Monday she will meet with doctors to discuss surgery. I ask for you prayers also. This is what I have been told as of yesterday. Sarah and I haven't spoke but a few times since Jan. She moved to Ohio, she doesn't want me at birth. To say this has been life changing and overwhelming is an understatement. Please pray for her life and the baby. Please pray for that we can raise this daughter through all this."

Good for him. This was the most mature thing I think he ever wrote in his entire life. I feel like it's a trap.

David's response on FB: "Father teach us to recognize satan and his servants subtle deception even when he invokes Your Holy Name and asks for prayers"

ETA: And Sarah "Liked" it.

David's response on FB: "Father teach us to recognize satan and his servants subtle deception even when he invokes Your Holy Name and asks for prayers"

ETA: And Sarah "Liked" it.

Yeesh. Sounds like placenta percreta. I hope all goes as well as can be expected and she and the baby come through it. Does this mean she's back with David, I wonder? Did David move to Ohio as well?

Yeesh. Sounds like placenta percreta. I hope all goes as well as can be expected and she and the baby come through it. Does this mean she's back with David, I wonder? Did David move to Ohio as well?

Welp, I'm glad David had the time to set the world straight in this time of crisis. Glad his priorities are in order. Is he saying Russ is Satan don't listen to him and don't pray for SJ and the baby? :cray-cray:

She's a talented individual. Why doesn't she just set up shop far away from these two losers and only have contact with them through the child support office?

I just joined this group today to set the record straight. I am NOT some crazy person I am a middle aged woman who knows Sarah personally, where Russ is getting his info is beyond me. Plus he calls it his baby however he has denied the baby was his in the past. Who's it is doesn't really matter what matters is Sarah's life, the life of a human being.

Sarah will be at an out of state hospital due to the high risk of this pregnancy. The hospital is prepared for the emergency she is facing. It is one of the best in the country for her condition. She has a much better chance of surviving where she is now which I will NOT disclose then if she had the baby in IL. Her life is at risk, she could die while giving birth.

How will you feel if indeed she doesn't make it through this delivery? This is NOT a joking matter. I know some of the details of what she will be facing and to say she is being strong is putting it lightly. Honestly cancer would be a better option then this delivery.

Maybe you could all pray for her and her unborn child...........as of right now it's in Gods hands.

It is unfortunate Sarah is having issues. However, perhaps this will help her understand birth control is an option and self control and maturity go a long way when making choices.

I just joined this group today to set the record straight. I am NOT some crazy person I am a middle aged woman who knows Sarah personally, where Russ is getting his info is beyond me. Plus he calls it his baby however he has denied the baby was his in the past. Who's it is doesn't really matter what matters is Sarah's life, the life of a human being.

Sarah will be at an out of state hospital due to the high risk of this pregnancy. The hospital is prepared for the emergency she is facing. It is one of the best in the country for her condition. She has a much better chance of surviving where she is now which I will NOT disclose then if she had the baby in IL. Her life is at risk, she could die while giving birth.

How will you feel if indeed she doesn't make it through this delivery? This is NOT a joking matter. I know some of the details of what she will be facing and to say she is being strong is putting it lightly. Honestly cancer would be a better option then this delivery.

Maybe you could all pray for her and her unborn child...........as of right now it's in Gods hands.

I do not know Sarah's situation or condition, but based on what Violasbastian posted, I could see this being a life threatening situation for both baby and Sarah. I know of a mother who nearly lost her life with this, as well as the baby. I wish for Sarah and her baby, safety and a complete healing. I will assume this also means she will automatically have a hysterectomy to save their lives. Peace to you Sarah!

No one here wishes anything but the best for Sarah and her unborn child this week. No one here would hope for anything BUT a safe delivery of a healthy baby and for Sarah to come through the operation healthy as well. It is good to know they will be in a place where they can receive the best possible medical care available. You are right, that IS no joking matter, and I haven't seen anyone here joke about this recent, yet serious development.

However, over the last year or so, the behaviour of all three supposed adults in this relationship triangle HAS indeed been a joking matter. Their behaviour has been infantile, puerile, and downright embarrassing given they are all supposed to be adults, and not only adults, but parents of young children who did not ask to be drawn into this ridiculous high school-esque saga.

These people have engaged in a very public game on Facebook of who is in love with who this week ("she loves me, she loves me not"), physical attacks from both sides, accusations of domestic violence and at least one has tried using the law as a tool to gain leverage. If you choose to play out your emotionally stunted games for the world to see, without a thought for your own privacy or that of your young children, expect the world to comment when you behave like a child. THAT has all been a joke, and a bad one at that, perpetrated by three grown people who should have known considerably better.

As I said before, I do not believe one person here would wish any harm at all on Sarah or her unborn child, rather we wish her the best and I'm sure everyone will join you and sincerely hope and pray for the best possible outcome this week.

Has SJ given serious consideration to the care of her children if the worst happens? As ridiculous as Russ is, I think he showed actual concearn for both SJ and the baby. Given the insane circumstances in this situation I can't blame him for denying the baby out of frustration and pain. I think he has the right to change his mind. Just like SJ did a million times. And God help me for defending the bastard but he seems to show the most love and affection for his kid than either SJ or David do theirs. I hope she survives this. I hope she learns from it. Most of all I hope those kids get the loving stable supportive home they deserve.

Saying a prayer for SJ and the baby. I feel pretty confident in saying that no one here would wish either any harm. Certainly, those children need their mother.

The way they've all behaved over the last year or so is a whole other matter.

No, it is not a laughing matter and it never has been. Those involved, however, have made it nothing more or less than a pathetic joke. Not a single player is mature enough to be raising kids and has no business making and having more. They post their passive-aggressive whining on Facebook for all the world to see and take digs at each other at every turn.

The innocent child Sarah is carrying is going to be born into one of the most pathetic circles of immaturity one can imagine.

You are right, it is not a joke. If only the major players would take that as seriously as you seem to.

joanlynn, please keep us current on the situation.

Sending kind and supportive thoughts and prayers to S-J and baby as she faces this frightening health challenge. So glad it was discovered before she went into labor so she can get the best possible care.

Not one single person on fj wishes for anything but a successful outcome to this pregnancy, resulting in a healthy mother and baby.

Remarks about S-J, David and Russ are based on the voluntary comments each of them has made public through social media; numerous members of freejinger have recommended that David, Russ and Sarah-Jayne make facebook accounts private and viewable only by family and close friends, and each of them still has this option.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived