IGNORED

What Sin Would The Duggars Hate The Most?

rainbowbubbles

I would have to say that it's a toss up between being an atheist, using birth control pills or an IUD, or coming out as homosexual. I say birth control more than abortion because Michelle blames her use of the Pill for jCaleb's miscarriage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they hate sin, I think they that they love viewing themselves as Holier then everyone else and having a higher standard.

If people didn't "sin" and Christians didn't "compromise" or have lesser standards, they couldn't have "higher standards" or view themselves as Holy or better than the "heathens" / ebil other denominations of Christianity.

I'm not sure if this topic has been posted before but I was musing last night.

In my case I'm not sure which sin they (Duggars) would hate the most. Would it be that I'm an ebil catholic or that I'm "reformed" and no longer attend any church?

Besides outright killing anyone, is there a sin they haven't done? :p

I agree completely with your first sentence.

However, if one of the girls got pregnant out of wedlock, there is no way even Jim Bob would exploit it on the show. They'd send her away to be a nanny for some long lost second cousin in South Dakota and the baby would be adopted immediately. We'd all speculate endlessly but they'd never admit anything.

That's it! Josiah was pregnant. ALERT camp mystery solved. :lol:

The sin of education. The sin of self-esteem. The sin of being a female who knows that you are capable of doing anything a man can do AND still give birth. The sin of following your dreams and not those decided by your parents.

I actually think it would be higher education, if any of the children got a GED and go to college. They wouldn't like their kids seeing the world in shades of grey regarding politics, belief systems, and differing religious beliefs.

Second would definitely be premarital sex or one of their kids coming out as gay.

I still don't understand why? Why is JB so competitive with his children? Why can't they be smart and more successful than him? I want some of these kids to have careers that acquire higher education. Like being a doctor or lawyer. I want to see JB head explode

Hard to say. Definite toss-up between being gay, being an atheist, or having an abortion.

How about being a gay atheist having an abortion after an accidental one night stand with one of the crew. :lol:

These people talk about sins, but I bet they don't even know the origin of the 7 deadly sins. They also seem really loose on many sins in the bible and confuse them. I love how lying, cheating, and stealing seems to be okay with them.

How about being a gay atheist having an abortion after an accidental one night stand with one of the crew. :lol:

THIS! Best. Response. Ever :lol: winner!!

Becoming an atheist and speaking out against the family and airing all their dirty little secrets.

Then probably abortion for the girls and homosexuality for the boys.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be same thing that makes me mad and it is cursing God. It's just a big no no. I know a lot of people today don't give two figs when they say God d??m but it is the one curse I will slap you for and I am not into religious dogma. I don't care if your an athesist, gay, for abortion, fundie, etc. but I find it extremely offensive when some keeps saying GD over and over. One day my own grpaw went on a rant path using it and he got one warning from me to stop (he had been told many times before that how I felt as well) and didn't and got a straight up slap in his face for it. I would've preferred him to say "F??K" instead of GD so I'd imagine that if you were in the Duggar household and went off on a tangent of GD you would get a look like you wouldn't believe.

It would be same thing that makes me mad and it is cursing God. It's just a big no no. I know a lot of people today don't give two figs when they say God d??m but it is the one curse I will slap you for and I am not into religious dogma. I don't care if your an athesist, gay, for abortion, fundie, etc. but I find it extremely offensive when some keeps saying GD over and over. One day my own grpaw went on a rant path using it and he got one warning from me to stop (he had been told many times before that how I felt as well) and didn't and got a straight up slap in his face for it. I would've preferred him to say "F??K" instead of GD so I'd imagine that if you were in the Duggar household and went off on a tangent of GD you would get a look like you wouldn't believe.

What the hell??!! :shock:

Becoming an atheist and speaking out against the family and airing all their dirty little secrets.

Then probably abortion for the girls and homosexuality for the boys.

Any individual act could be covered up, written off, or otherwise changed by their majikal time machine/spin machine to an accident, omission, or act of satan. Jebus forgives all who confess and we're all sinners!

The only sin worthy of their hatred would be a sin against them and their brand. A public repudiation of their ways, of their faith, and what they stand for. It would have to be recorded or in writing or they could spin that as well.

So... apostasy against the brand would be my nomination for worst sin evah

What the hell??!! :shock:

I have no idea. Wowza and goddamnit.

I have no idea. Wowza and goddamnit.

So out of line. To react so strongly to those words, means that YOU are the person with the problem, not whoever is saying it. It's just words.

I'd say two things:

1. Not being "so sweet."

2. Not being "so excited."

Without those two phrases, they could not communicate at all.

You slapped your own grandfather in the face for using God's name in a way you find offensive?

You slapped your own grandfather in the face for using God's name in a way you find offensive?

That has to be one of the most unstable things I have ever encountered. Seriously.

That has to be one of the most unstable things I have ever encountered. Seriously.

Wowwwww that's frightening! I don't often use any 'bad' language (I know...my 15 y/o likes to remind me that words can't be good or bad) and I am an atheist so it's not based on religious beliefs. I just think it makes you sound rather stupid. But goddamn! :pink-shock: THAT is far more stupid than any words that could be said. Poor Grandpa!

Well to all those that come to my house lets just say you've been warned should you speak the unspeakable words God d??m. :cracking-up: BTW it wasn't a harsh slap but enough to get him out of his rant and it only took once.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is coming to your house. No one wants to hang with violent abusers of the elderly.

Besides, I am sure it is a goddamn mess.

Well God fucking damn!

This person is anxious to be able to start threads as per a topic I read yesterday. THAT should be God fucking damn interesting!!!

I'm sure God if he exists will welcome you with open arms for protecting his holy name by whacking an old gentleman. *golf clap*

Riddle for you:

Why kind of goddamn person comes to a board, necros a thousand old threads just to get her post count up high enough to post a new topic, then posts the exact kind of topics the mods have been fighting to limit?

Answer:

A goddamn troll.

Well to all those that come to my house lets just say you've been warned should you speak the unspeakable words God d??m. :cracking-up: BTW it wasn't a harsh slap but enough to get him out of his rant and it only took once.

So your moral code says speaking a word is bad but hitting people who do things that annoy you is okay? So, hypothetical question here, if I found you starting meaningless threads(where the subject has already been discussed in other threads) offensive would it be okay, according to your rule book, for me to slap you to make you stop? I may be godless but I don't think hitting is appropriate, but since you seem to think it is okay to haul off and slap people who do things you don't like I am curious.

So your moral code says speaking a word is bad but hitting people who do things that annoy you is okay? So, hypothetical question here, if I found you starting meaningless threads(where the subject has already been discussed in other threads) offensive would it be okay, according to your rule book, for me to slap you to make you stop? I may be godless but I don't think hitting is appropriate, but since you seem to think it is okay to haul off and slap people who do things you don't like I am curious.

Can I 'hypothetically' watch you?

Archived