IGNORED

What Sin Would The Duggars Hate The Most?

rainbowbubbles

So your moral code says speaking a word is bad but hitting people who do things that annoy you is okay? So, hypothetical question here, if I found you starting meaningless threads(where the subject has already been discussed in other threads) offensive would it be okay, according to your rule book, for me to slap you to make you stop? I may be godless but I don't think hitting is appropriate, but since you seem to think it is okay to haul off and slap people who do things you don't like I am curious.

(bolding mine)

Most people's moral code also says it's wrong to physically assault or abuse an elder as well, can I haul off and slug Freefundies for it? (For the record, I don't think hitting or striking someone over some "offense" is appropriate either.)

In some cultures, the fallout for hitting an aged grandparent would be severe... in fact... they might even say "may God damn you for not respecting the elderly." 8-)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Premarital sex would definitely be the most devastating sin a Duggar could commit.

Along with Adultery!

God damn. What kind of asshole hits an elder? Not that all elders are wonderful people, but physical violence begets physical violence. And my grandpa is the best and if some one hit him I'd be livid.

God damn. What kind of asshole hits an elder? Not that all elders are wonderful people, but physical violence begets physical violence. And my grandpa is the best and if some one hit him I'd be livid.

Mine too. If someone hit my Pop-pop, I'd be beyond furious. I just can't fathom, to be honest, someone hitting their grandparent.

Any individual act could be covered up, written off, or otherwise changed by their majikal time machine/spin machine to an accident, omission, or act of satan. Jebus forgives all who confess and we're all sinners!

The only sin worthy of their hatred would be a sin against them and their brand. A public repudiation of their ways, of their faith, and what they stand for. It would have to be recorded or in writing or they could spin that as well.

So... apostasy against the brand would be my nomination for worst sin evah

This. Boob and Mechelle being exposed as frauds, liars, cheats, in such a way as to cause permanent harm. Of course it would be best if those two were the ones who exposed themselves, preferable on camera and in public, in such a way that it could not be edited to make it look better, or smoothed over. And being in public would mean that there would be other witnesses who would hopefully have their cameras out and were filming. I could imagine either of them finally snapping and losing their temper over something reasonably trivial and then letting loose with a foul mouthed tirade.

Wishful thinking on my part. But maybe one day...

Mine too. If someone hit my Pop-pop, I'd be beyond furious. I just can't fathom, to be honest, someone hitting their grandparent.

My grandfather was a god in my eyes. I can't understand what kind of goddamn fool would hurt an old person AND THINK OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE OKAY WITH IT!

It would be same thing that makes me mad and it is cursing God. It's just a big no no. I know a lot of people today don't give two figs when they say God d??m but it is the one curse I will slap you for and I am not into religious dogma. I don't care if your an athesist, gay, for abortion, fundie, etc. but I find it extremely offensive when some keeps saying GD over and over. One day my own grpaw went on a rant path using it and he got one warning from me to stop (he had been told many times before that how I felt as well) and didn't and got a straight up slap in his face for it. I would've preferred him to say "F??K" instead of GD so I'd imagine that if you were in the Duggar household and went off on a tangent of GD you would get a look like you wouldn't believe.

Well god damn....what the goddamn hell is wrong with you? :pink-shock: :o

I did not really read the responses here, but here's my input:

The sin they would hate the most is one of them telling the TRUTH.

":3apuzitq]I did not really read the responses here, but here's my input:

The sin they would hate the most is one of them telling the TRUTH.

That is super rude.

Having one of the unwed older girls get pregnant, give birth, and mix the baby in with the brood, unbeknownst to Michelle and JimBoob. All this right under their noses but they wouldn't notice at first. They would do a double-take but be too embarrassed to ask which kid it was. They'd be mad as hell once the jig was up. I don't see forgiveness on the horizon. :pink-shock:

Archived