IGNORED

Pennington Point daughter escapes/ Has no ID's Part 2

Mama Mia

And I think we all know why Michael Pearl wants people to not register their kids births.

Kids can fall through the cracks far easily if nobody knows they even exist. CPS cant take kids they don't know you have, and if your kid is never given an identity, and kept in the middle of nowhere, if their parents follow the Pearls advice too well, nobody is going to notice the kid is missing. I wonder how many kids like Faith there are, home birthed, home schooled, never seeing a doctor or anything, who are being horribly abused in the name of God and nobody notices.

And if the state has no idea your children exist, no one is going to show up to enforce any homeschooling regulations either. I assume these people are not filling out and returning the census surveys public schools do, either. Anyone know if they evade the general census as well? I would assume so.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if the state has no idea your children exist, no one is going to show up to enforce any homeschooling regulations either. I assume these people are not filling out and returning the census surveys public schools do, either. Anyone know if they evade the general census as well? I would assume so.

The general census is EBIL! :penguin-no: :penguin-no: :penguin-no:

No good telling Christian SCs that even Mary and Joseph participated in a census because the Bible is meant to be cherry picked.

There is something that Faith's parents may have. Many people enter births into their family bible and that can be used as one document.

And I think we all know why Michael Pearl wants people to not register their kids births.

Kids can fall through the cracks far easily if nobody knows they even exist. CPS cant take kids they don't know you have, and if your kid is never given an identity, and kept in the middle of nowhere, if their parents follow the Pearls advice too well, nobody is going to notice the kid is missing. I wonder how many kids like Faith there are, home birthed, home schooled, never seeing a doctor or anything, who are being horribly abused in the name of God and nobody notices.

I thought that same thought-- You live in the boonies, you have some kids, but no one knows how many. You home school, you home church, name all the girls mary and all the boys joseph and rarely if ever see anyone else, prove if you beat one or two to death over the years.... (Oh, wait, isn't this just a variation of "papa" Pilgrim?)

I thought that same thought-- You live in the boonies, you have some kids, but no one knows how many. You home school, you home church, name all the girls mary and all the boys joseph and rarely if ever see anyone else, prove if you beat one or two to death over the years.... (Oh, wait, isn't this just a variation of "papa" Pilgrim?)

Absolutely. But they are not all that isolated.

The take home message here is that the nice middle-class family down the street from you could be as Bat Shit Crazy as Papa Pilgrim. Or as vile and abusive as the Williamses. Or the Penningtons. Or the Jeubs.

So they homeschool, toddle off to some church you have never heard of every Sunday, look nice and clean ... Daddy is a CPA wearing a suit to work and Mommy looks very well groomed. Kids look suitably happied up in public -- but the truth is that the family may be just as screwed as Papa Pilgrim's was. The cover is just prettier and the Bat Shit Crazy better concealed.

Also see the Maxwells.

Alecia needs to block her cray-cray brother & sister on her Facebook page.

Agreed! However, if either of them actually wanted to be helpful, they could post a step-by-step list of what they did to prove their identity. They could explain which documents the DMV accepted (without birth certificates/ssns) to give them a legal driver's license and exactly HOW they pay their taxes without ssns. Not only would they *help* their sister, but many, many other people. Do they realize how thankful people would be to have that info? Geez... Lisa could write a blog post or two about it and shill an oil - take the credit. All they do is talk, talk, talk... lots of empty talk... :pull-hair:

Watching the video by Mr. Pennington right now.

0:08 seconds in he shakes his head no while saying he wants to help her move on in life.

0:16 "we weren't aware of [her issues getting a drivers licence] since you were doing it on your own" implying that she should be doing it under their Umbrella of Protection.

0:20 again with that 'no' with head while saying he wants to "help her in any way"

Hearing him talk and seeing his mannerisms... it really reminded me of some people in my family... I think he might feel like he loves her, and he might want to care for her (maybe I'm projecting here) but he might just not know how to do it in a way that isn't completely messed up.

aaaand 368 upvotes to 2,327 (plus one!) downvote

Alecia needs to block her cray-cray brother & sister on her Facebook page.

That might be good for her mental health, but any posts they make could have useful information in it. Good to keep the trail open for them to drop crumbs...

Daily Mail Online has an updated "exclusive" with Faith's grandfather talking to the newspaper!!! I'm on a phone and can't figure out the link but someone please find it!!! :nenner:

Watching the video by Mr. Pennington right now.

0:08 seconds in he shakes his head no while saying he wants to help her move on in life.

0:16 "we weren't aware of [her issues getting a drivers licence] since you were doing it on your own" implying that she should be doing it under their Umbrella of Protection.

0:20 again with that 'no' with head while saying he wants to "help her in any way"

Hearing him talk and seeing his mannerisms... it really reminded me of some people in my family... I think he might feel like he loves her, and he might want to care for her (maybe I'm projecting here) but he might just not know how to do it in a way that isn't completely messed up.

aaaand 368 upvotes to 2,327 (plus one!) downvote

He really is a piece of work. Those parents knew exactly how hard this was going to be for all of the kids. And, if (not that I believe this), but if they didn't, they would have learned with the first one. Nothing beyond that first kid would be a surprise or a case of not knowing...

That might be good for her mental health, but any posts they make could have useful information in it. Good to keep the trail open for them to drop crumbs...

I agree that they should keep on talking because the dialogue might prove useful. I absolutely loved the exchange between Grace and Amy Maldonado. Ms. Maldonado stated that she is an immigration attorney and she politely blasted Grace for minimizing Alecia's situation. Grace responded that she's not minimizing it, just saying that resolving it will take extra work. Ms. Maldonado informed her that Grace's driver's license should not have been issued. The alternative documents Grace gave should NOT have been sufficient. Grace said that if the government accepted them wrongly, Ms. Maldonado should take it up with them, not her or her family. Grace then acknowledged that the laws might have changed since she got her DL. Grace never backed down on her opinion that alternative documents work just fine even though an attorney was telling her otherwise.

The exchange was very interesting. It's worth checking out.

That sister Grace is....umm....interesting :?

For one thing she states she doesn't have a birth certificate, despite being born in a hospital. That, obviously, makes no sense. Can she be so naive that her parents told her she didn't have one and she just believed them? And it's not just that she doesn't have a physical copy. She claims she did a search through the records office and one wasn't filed and she had to go through all sorts of other steps to get her drivers license. Did her parents tell her they tried to get it and couldn't and she just believed them? How old is she anyway. Just....wow. :shock:

I am really, really curious how they did legal, notorized , name changes with no proof of identity? Anyone know how that would work?

Part 1 here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23563

Horrible person. I wonder how far back her online presence goes? It sounds like Alecia doesn't need it now, but I'm really curious if someone could use old blog posts going back to childhood to help establish identity? I wonder if anyone has tried something like that?

Where can this blog post be found?

Faith if you read here I want you to know I have not on any social media ever said anything bad about your parents. After watching this unfold my admiration grows for you and I am amazed at you grace during this.

the rest of my comment is going private because its a rant and you don't need to see it

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Grace is a horrible, malicious, smug, spiteful human being. I think she has a right to be upset, But her nastiness is shocking. I am starting to wonder more how it came about for the grandparents to help her. they don't care about her at all, I am horrified.

Those parents are fucking brilliant evil masterminds. They never publicly called her a liar and only voiced love and support.....then had the attack dogs go after her. Lisa Pennington is basking in the glory of martyrdom! This is what she needed to propel her into the fundie celebrity she has always dreamed of being. she has not once asked anyone to respect her daughter, and deletes the worst comments toward her, while keeping up the distasteful comments about her daughter. I cant imagine being so mad at my kids that I would allow other people to say those things even if I felt they were true. d

Daily Mail Online has an updated "exclusive" with Faith's grandfather talking to the newspaper!!! I'm on a phone and can't figure out the link but someone please find it!!! :nenner:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2952933/Grandfather-girl-doesn-t-exist-reveals-rescued-turned-18-grid-Christian-parents-nenver-registered-birth.html

So Faith had had enough, and asked the grandparents to take her away. They hemmed and hawed a bit but eventually relented despite Lisa and Dave's attempts to get her to stay. I'm not sure about other families, but unless there was something seriously wrong my grandparents wouldn't have just took off with me...even at age 18. I feel like grandpa Southworth is leaving something out...there was more than just "sensing friction."

Does anyone know why they legally changed their last name from Sublett to Pennington? The Daily Mail article says they did it in 2014.

Where can this blog post be found?

I found the blog post on the Help Me Prove It, Facebook page, along with Jacob's and Grace's comments.

I found the blog post on the Help Me Prove It, Facebook page, along with Jacob's and Grace's comments.

I saw that quote on the Help Me Prove It page too, but I'm talking about the actual original post. I can easily believe that Lisa would do such a thing and write about it, but without the original post, it is just an allegation.

I never found Jacob's comments on help me prove it. Aw shit, I don't want to go back there. Based on siblings comments, I think the friction went deeper than just with the parents. :roll: :music-tool:

Holy cats.

Ok, so her parents decided it would be better to follow a nebulous government takeover fantasy, than file a certificate that would save years of trouble and an attorney. Jacob stated in one of the comments that this was a decision of wisdom and that the process does require an attorney.

It certainly requires the collection of documents so you will have them ready, if needed.

I could see them being deluded and honestly thinking this was an easy process, but when the first delayed birth certificate process came along, they should have realized the clusterfuck wasn't worth the fantasy. That didn't happen, so they must like being control of the documents.

My theory, they were using a sovereign citizen midwife who agreed to break the law fir them. That is why she won't help out. She doesn't want to get in trouble.

And lastly, about not knowing she wanted this? I find it hard to believe the subject of her getting a license came up at least by 15 or16. However they prefer to use the certificate and license as a tool to keep the kids compliant. If not getting up on time one day means you aren't mature enough to drive, this becomes a situation of Lucy and the football. Their way means being compliant for years until they get around to doing everything.

She's smart to see it for what it is and get out.

Archived