IGNORED

God doesn't care if you're happy...Lori Alexander

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual, Lori takes what could be a decent piece of advice and twists it. No, marriage will not always be a bucket of sunshine. There will be hard times when maybe you don't feel all lovey dovey with each other. Hey, nobody's perfect. If both parties are willing to work at it, these rough patches can be worked through, and assuming no one is being abused, I think people should at least try to work it out, especially if they have kids. But sometimes you just can't work it out. It sucks, but that's life. At that point, the person needs support, not judgement.

Ken's wall o'text comments make me stabby....they end up having a bible verse slinging contest with a commenter. What a couple of arrogant assholes.

Ken's wall o'text comments make me stabby....they end up having a bible verse slinging contest with a commenter. What a couple of arrogant assholes.

The person quotes the most Bible wins!

Even when I agree with lori, I want to smack her across the face. I use the same brand of coconut milk but her reasoning is obnoxious "it seems to be the most pure."

How I feel about lori: 2y7y9yty.jpg

Even when I agree with lori, I want to smack her across the face. I use the same brand of coconut milk but her reasoning is obnoxious "it seems to be the most pure."

that is the most appropriate picture comment ever

Love! :D

Woah. "Loving being Mrs. W" just posted multiple giant WOTs in very quick succession. I'm not trying to play armchair doctor, but she sounds almost manic. Eek.

Woah. "Loving being Mrs. W" just posted multiple giant WOTs in very quick succession. I'm not trying to play armchair doctor, but she sounds almost manic. Eek.

She is...interesting to put it best. But she seems very sweet. She loves her husband her her kids, and she's typically very happy sounding, therefore, Lori hates her with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

She is...interesting to put it best. But she seems very sweet. She loves her husband her her kids, and she's typically very happy sounding, therefore, Lori hates her with the passion of a thousand burning suns.

It sounds like she’s had a really hard life and no one really to talk to about that hard life so she word vomits it on Lori’s comment section. I feel pretty bad for her, especially the way Lori treats her.

i think all of lori's "friends" love the punishment, to some degree. they have to if they genuinely like interacting with her. because as desperate and lonely as i ever got, i wouldn't have touched lori with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

It sounds like she’s had a really hard life and no one really to talk to about that hard life so she word vomits it on Lori’s comment section. I feel pretty bad for her, especially the way Lori treats her.

Lori treats her like shit (always has), but Jilly just keeps plugging on. Looks like she kept posting...wow...I have never seen her write that much. Queen Lori will bitch slap her back into reality when she wakes up.

Did anyone actually read all that and if they did can you sum up what she was saying? I'm sure Lori will send Ken to answer so that they can have a WOT battle. Jilly might just win that one.

Did anyone actually read all that and if they did can you sum up what she was saying? I'm sure Lori will send Ken to answer so that they can have a WOT battle. Jilly might just win that one.

It was basically stories about how hard her life has been (miscarriage, mental illness, kids illness, etc) and how Jesus gave her joy.

Holy hoppin' Hannah. I have two failed marriages behind me (loser loser Vista Cruiser), and I swear that each of them was ecstasy compared with the trainwreck that is Klorien.

Her anonymous commenter wrote:

This is why I am so thankful that Lori pounds today's message into our hearts. She understand that marriage for most people (albeit, not everybody) is HARD and many people are NOT happy in it because we live with sinful people who do hurtful things to us and we ourselves are sinful.

WHY is this such a recurring thing? Why do people always say that marriage is "HARD" and that most people are "NOT happy" in it? I have been married almost 14 years. There have indeed been some very hard times during our marriage. And those times took work to get through. But for the most part, on a regular, day-to-day basis, it's not hard at all. We like each other. We enjoy one another's company. *shrug* And I really can't believe that most people are unhappy in marriage or they'd stop getting married. Heck, we have people fighting passionately for the right to get married while Lori and her ilk shit all over it. :angry-banghead:

I swear, people like Lori and her anonymous commenter really cannot conceive of anyone living differently. They've made their beds and are "forced" to lie in them, so they convince themselves that everyone else is in the same awful boat just to make themselves feel better.

It was basically stories about how hard her life has been (miscarriage, mental illness, kids illness, etc) and how Jesus gave her joy.

iirc, she's previously talked about her husband having bipolar disorder.

And it sounds like even though they've had a really rough life, they still love each other. I am not sure how Lori even tolerates her (other than the fact that she may well be the only legitimate long-time fan Lori actually has).

Her anonymous commenter wrote:

WHY is this such a recurring thing? Why do people always say that marriage is "HARD" and that most people are "NOT happy" in it? I have been married almost 14 years. There have indeed been some very hard times during our marriage. And those times took work to get through. But for the most part, on a regular, day-to-day basis, it's not hard at all. We like each other. We enjoy one another's company. *shrug* And I really can't believe that most people are unhappy in marriage or they'd stop getting married. Heck, we have people fighting passionately for the right to get married while Lori and her ilk shit all over it. :angry-banghead:

I swear, people like Lori and her anonymous commenter really cannot conceive of anyone living differently. They've made their beds and are "forced" to lie in them, so they convince themselves that everyone else is in the same awful boat just to make themselves feel better.

I think marriage is probably very hard for women who believe they have to put their husband's desires first every time, can never say no to sex, cannot say no to more children if he wants them, and cannot work or have any significant hobbies or commitments outside the home.

Not I. I kept thinking my computer was broken because as I scrolled down, her name was all I saw. I did see, at about page 18, that she wrote "long story short," and I was like...."wait. what?" :?

OMG, you guys. I can't.

Many people are allergic to dairy. I think it is because it is too high in protein for human beings.

There are 8 g of protein in a glass of milk. This morning for breakfast (and every day), I ate 41 g of protein. And somehow, I was TOTES FINE. My lunch was 40 g of protein. Still fine. And by the end of the day, I will have eaten approximately 140 g of protein. And I will live to see another day.

Lori, you're an idiot. So so frickin' dumb.

OMG, you guys. I can't.

There are 8 g of protein in a glass of milk. This morning for breakfast (and every day), I ate 41 g of protein. And somehow, I was TOTES FINE. My lunch was 40 g of protein. Still fine. And by the end of the day, I will have eaten approximately 140 g of protein. And I will live to see another day.

protein is pretty important for humans.

also, people are generally allergic because of an inability to properly digest the enzymes in milk. of course, there can be a myriad of other reasons, but ffs she obviously doesn't even try, she just types whatever she can think up (which isn't very creative).

protein is pretty important for humans.

also, people are generally allergic because of an inability to properly digest the enzymes in milk. of course, there can be a myriad of other reasons, but ffs she obviously doesn't even try, she just types whatever she can think up (which isn't very creative).

For someone whose husband complained so much about GOGGLE TACTICS, she doesn't seem to understand how to google things.

OMG, you guys. I can't.

If this cretinous halfwit is talking about lactose intolerance, lactose isn't a protein. It's a sugar. And it's caused by insufficient lactase enzyme and is really freaking common in people as they age.

I know because I have lactose intolerance. Now someone hand me a glass of milk before I go over and suffocate that simpleton with my own symptoms of lactase insufficiency.

If this cretinous halfwit is talking about lactose intolerance, lactose isn't a protein. It's a sugar. And it's caused by insufficient lactase enzyme and is really freaking common in people as they age.

I know because I have lactose intolerance. Now someone hand me a glass of milk before I go over and suffocate that simpleton with my own symptoms of lactase insufficiency.

Sugar, schmugar. It's all the same isn't it? I was helping my 7th grader study for biology last night. He had to know the difference between a protein and a sugar and you know what, he did. Guess that puts Lori's general knowledge below that of a 7th grader.

i'm not truly lactose intolerant, but i do think i have a sensitivity at times, as sometimes i'll start showing symptoms after ingesting dairy...but then after a while, i won't have to take meds or avoid dairy and can go back to regular consumption. it's been off and on like this since i was 19. i'm not sure why it comes and goes like that, though i've never had it looked into as it's easily manageable.

Archived