IGNORED

God doesn't care if you're happy...Lori Alexander

OMG, you guys. I can't.

There are 8 g of protein in a glass of milk. This morning for breakfast (and every day), I ate 41 g of protein. And somehow, I was TOTES FINE. My lunch was 40 g of protein. Still fine. And by the end of the day, I will have eaten approximately 140 g of protein. And I will live to see another day.

Lori, you're an idiot. So so frickin' dumb.

You are an EXCEPTION. Stop trying be a DISTRACTION. C'mon.*

Also, your ability to eat protein is probably a trick of the devil because the reason you eat so much protein is because you have been tempted by Satan into power lifting, which the exercise of men-folk. You are not a True Christian Woman[tm][/tm] because you don't do feminine exercise. Women should not lift or eat protein because they will get TOO BULKY and then be UNATTRACTIVE to their spouses!

*Also, I do know that you aren't really an exception in this case-- just a normal human because normal humans can eat a ton of protein and be okay.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone whose husband complained so much about GOGGLE TACTICS, she doesn't seem to understand how to google things.

She keeps going to goggle.com and then wondering how the hell it's supposed to help anyone find anything.

You are an EXCEPTION. Stop trying be a DISTRACTION. C'mon.*

Also, your ability to eat protein is probably a trick of the devil because the reason you eat so much protein is because you have been tempted by Satan into power lifting, which the exercise of men-folk. You are not a True Christian Woman[tm][/tm] because you don't do feminine exercise. Women should not lift or eat protein because they will get TOO BULKY and then be UNATTRACTIVE to their spouses!

*Also, I do know that you aren't really an exception in this case-- just a normal human because normal humans can eat a ton of protein and be okay.

That's right! I need to turn from my evil exercising and REPENT and hop on the elliptical in a skirt like a True Christian Woman would. And even though Mr. Jerkit salivates over my lean rock hard body, I will soften up so that I can be more feminine and godly and be more attractive to Lori and Ken.

Thank you for showing me the err of my ways! Praise be to firiel's ministry!

Ya know, I'm starting to think that there really is a god and s/he really doesn't want Lori to be happy.

all i can think is that lori must have been super bitch #1 in a past life to deserve what she's getting now lol

That's right! I need to turn from my evil exercising and REPENT and hop on the elliptical in a skirt like a True Christian Woman would. And even though Mr. Jerkit salivates over my lean rock hard body, I will soften up so that I can be more feminine and godly and be more attractive to Lori and Ken.

Thank you for showing me the err of my ways! Praise be to firiel's ministry!

The praise should go to Jesus. I am simply his messenger!

i think all of lori's "friends" love the punishment, to some degree. they have to if they genuinely like interacting with her. because as desperate and lonely as i ever got, i wouldn't have touched lori with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

She always makes me think she is trying to be Dr. Laura. Firm, snotty, same answer no matter the question and of course, never wrong. My dad, who didn't like Dr. Laura at all after he'd heard her a couple of times said "The only people who have heard her who would call in for advice would be people who know what she'll say and want her to say it. Even if she gives them a bad time, that is what they were wanting."

I think that has to be with Lori's long term readers. They are either leghumpers or they want someone to spank them.....

She always makes me think she is trying to be Dr. Laura. Firm, snotty, same answer no matter the question and of course, never wrong. My dad, who didn't like Dr. Laura at all after he'd heard her a couple of times said "The only people who have heard her who would call in for advice would be people who know what she'll say and want her to say it. Even if she gives them a bad time, that is what they were wanting."

I think that has to be with Lori's long term readers. They are either leghumpers or they want someone to spank them.....

a spanking! a spanking!

[bBvideo 560,340:1d4wyj2k]

[/bBvideo]

i'm not truly lactose intolerant, but i do think i have a sensitivity at times, as sometimes i'll start showing symptoms after ingesting dairy...but then after a while, i won't have to take meds or avoid dairy and can go back to regular consumption. it's been off and on like this since i was 19. i'm not sure why it comes and goes like that, though i've never had it looked into as it's easily manageable.

I had sporadic symptoms even as a child, and while they aren't so dramatic these days (back then, milk would come right back up), they are definitely more chronic/constant. I can eat some types of yogurt, but milk, cheese, ice cream, anything like that is going to provoke a certain miasma.

That said, there's still a difference between lactose intolerance (which I'm pretty sure was what she was talking about) and a true dairy allergy (which only affects about 2 percent of kids and even fewer adults).

Whenever I want to gawk at just how deluded and cray-cray a person can get, I read a Lori thread. Reading about the awful things she spews is not good for my blood pressure but I can't stop. It's an addiction.

God may not care if I'm happy but I damn sure do...1 more week and I can file for the big D here where I currently live!!!

Every time I read this heading, I read it "God doesn't care if you are happy, Lori Alexander."

Which is how she lives her life, but not how I live mine.

As far as teaching younger women how to love their husbands, she falls far short of the mark. PUtting up with, obeying and staying no matter what is not remotely the same thing as love.

Given she will have an eternity after this life, it would be interesting if she got to spend 20-50 of the first years of eternity living as Ken married to her-- Ken can be Lori Married to Ken. Sort of sounds like purgatory, doesn't it?

I personally think it would be great fun to switch with Hubs for 30-40 years, not just because I was such a great wive, :lol: but because it would be interesting to see things from a different perspective. But then, I love my life and would not view it as punishment to live it again.

Lori and CM's comment sections have been dreadfully boring today. I'm in the middle of a 6 hour experiment - I need entertainments!

Ohhhhh, what kind of experiment?

Subjecting nano-tubes to reactive gases.

I'm such a dork.

I had to google that! Sounds interesting and sciency. I discoverd I love biology as an adult. going back to school at 39 is ........interesting.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
i think I am going to ask Lori why God who is loving does not care about is being happy. I thought his laws were to protect our happiness. Like since there was not much reliable birth control its probly a good idea not to have sex and have children until your married. And it's inoir best interest to treat others with love because we have a better chance of being treated nicely too. Gods "rules" are not a punishment.

Since this worked before, I'll try it again.

Thank goodness Lori hasn't written a post blaming ebola on feminism! :greetings-wavingyellow:

Just give her time. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She's such a nasty shrew.

And when I hear "Ebola" I somehow imagine that's the name of the lost Palin child.

Just give her time. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She's such a nasty shrew.

And when I hear "Ebola" I somehow imagine that's the name of the lost Palin child.

I'll give it a go" those female nurses got Ebola because they should of been at home cleaning thier houses and taking care of men. Also they probly drink milk which weakens thier immune systems. They should be eating big salads. Also, Men's immune systems are 87% stronger than Women's so they would not have even gotten Ebola"

I'll give it a go" those female nurses got Ebola because they should of been at home cleaning thier houses and taking care of men. Also they probly drink milk which weakens thier immune systems. They should be eating big salads. Also, Men's immune systems are 87% stronger than Women's so they would not have even gotten Ebola"

The man who got Ebola's wife works so he was eating lots of sugar and bad foods because she wasn't cooking. His case could've been prevented if she was a keeper at home.

The man who got Ebola's wife works so he was eating lots of sugar and bad foods because she wasn't cooking. His case could've been prevented if she was a keeper at home.

Duncan was exposed to Ebola while helping a pregnant woman get to the hospital. If she hadn't been such a slutty slut slut feminist, she would have had a MAN to take her to the hospital and none of this would have happened.

BAM.

Lori should let me write her blog.

Duncan was exposed to Ebola while helping a pregnant woman get to the hospital. If she hadn't been such a slutty slut slut feminist, she would have had a MAN to take her to the hospital and none of this would have happened.

BAM.

Lori should let me write her blog.

damnit, lori, we're doing your blog post FOR you, you should be grateful!

Archived