IGNORED

Lori and the PP collide

EVEN BETTER: A sermon in which PeePee calls out Lorken from the pulpit. He's called out "False Prophets" by NAME before. It could happen.

considering lori's lazy attitude regarding pp, this really really needs to happen ever moreso now. she's a serious dumbass and i think being called out as false before a congregation like that is the only way she might change her mind about him.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

considering lori's lazy attitude regarding pp, this really really needs to happen ever moreso now. she's a serious dumbass and i think being called out as false before a congregation like that is the only way she might change her mind about him.

I am so fired up about Lori just assuming that people are "accusing" PeePee of being hateful and bitter. It just confirms that Lori believes that if you're being opposed, you must be SUPER HOLY.

They treat one another like children.

I was shocked he didn't prescribe back rubs or doling out THE BEST SEX EVER as punishment. Because in Ken and Lori's marriage, sex is punishment.

I also like this:

Ken:

The worst of sins for Jesus was the hypocritical self-righteousness of the Pharisees who were great at pointing out every one else's sins, but could not see that their own judgmental and unloving attitudes were far worse.

Why thank you for putting that together Ken. It's the best description of Lori I've ever seen. Well done :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lori, I thank you for the opportunity to use one of my favorite expressions.

You are destined to be hoisted by your own petard.

:violence-bomb:

I am so fired up about Lori just assuming that people are "accusing" PeePee of being hateful and bitter. It just confirms that Lori believes that if you're being opposed, you must be SUPER HOLY.

hahaha so what happens when that holiest of holy oppression comes from someone you linked to yourself? XD

Lori, I thank you for the opportunity to use one of my favorite expressions.

You are destined to be hoisted by your own petard.

:violence-bomb:

i love that expression! ever since i read it in reader's digest when i was about 12-ish :P

She is lazy and a fucking idiot. Like others, I'm hoping PP or Zsu will call her out somehow.

She is lazy and a fucking idiot. Like others, I'm hoping PP or Zsu will call her out somehow.

i'm counting on it, damnit! lori is definitely far the the pp/zsu ilk, and i just can't see them finding out about her and then NOT saying anything. if they do what i think they might, lori will regret ever linking to pp in the first place. she's definitely bit off more than she can chew with him.

*ponders pot stirring*

It's a Friday, and I, for one, am totally in the mood for some pot stirring.

*ponders pot stirring*

I so want to point ZsuZsu towards Lori. It could probably be done. Do we know if the Andersons read here regularly?

Although Zsu is enough of a spit-fire that she may not care if the tip comes from FJ. The enemy of my false prophet is my friend, and all that.

I so want to point ZsuZsu towards Lori. It could probably be done. Do we know if the Andersons read here regularly?

Although Zsu is enough of a spit-fire that she may not care if the tip comes from FJ. The enemy of my false prophet is my friend, and all that.

Zsu has the following on her blog:

If you would like to contact me privately, please leave your email address and a brief note in a comment. Your comment will not be published, and I will contact you via email.

Also, FB is another route.

I am enjoying imagining a ZsuZsu face to face throwdown with Cabinetman. As mean as she is, Zsu is hella scrappy. I'd bet on her, even against the "strongest man in the world", big as a mountain though he is.

I am enjoying imagining a ZsuZsu face to face throwdown with Cabinetman. As mean as she is, Zsu is hella scrappy. I'd bet on her, even against the "strongest man in the world", big as a mountain though he is.

Umm... can we arrange a FJ cage match/bracket where we pit Fundies against each other in imaginary debates/scrappy fights and then vote for them to find the ultimate champion?

Pleeeeease?

Umm... can we arrange a FJ cage match/bracket where we pit Fundies against each other in imaginary debates/scrappy fights and then vote for them to find the ultimate champion?

Pleeeeease?

This is the best idea I've heard since Jezebel did the sex vs. chocolate thing.

Pleeeeease?

I fucking love the cut of your jib lady! I have been imagining CM v Tonya.

Or CM and Lori doing a marriage intervention on the Fergisons. I just wrote about it on the thread.

I mean, it might be a big undertaking, but we could have a thread for each round where we debate and vote on the matches for that round... maybe there could even be a prize for the person with the most accurate bracket prediction!

Exactly! It's really kind of gross. And also kind of hypocritical because in the scenario Ken described, the wife is treating the husband as a child who requires punishment.

Ok now I picture Lori in black a leather face mask, chaps and a whip and Ken in a diaper. I need help. Don't worry about me because I have a therapy appointment in an hour. I might suggest shock treatment to get this out of my head though.

Ok now I picture Lori in black a leather face mask, chaps and a whip and Ken in a diaper. I need help. Don't worry about me because I have a therapy appointment in an hour. I might suggest shock treatment to get this out of my head though.

We've talked about this before, but most people into kink keep it in the bedroom. Lorken blog about it.

Also, I remember the day I told my therapist about my fundie obsession. I was more nervous talking to her about that than the depression I originally saw her for lol.

That fact that Lori and/or Ken link to the Andersons does not shock me in the least. I'm shocked that they aren't good friends.

Okay, I need help figuring out what to say to Zsu. I want to tell point her to Lori's post and also point her to the things that would make Zoo and Pee insane, but I don't want her to immediately delete my communication.

Okay, I need help figuring out what to say to Zsu. I want to tell point her to Lori's post and also point her to the things that would make Zoo and Pee insane, but I don't want her to immediately delete my communication.

If you are pretending to be a leg-humper, you could just act appalled that a "false prophet" is using her husband's wise words.

Something about your liberal (HA) friend who posted the link on her Facebook, and you recognized PP's name and explored the woman's blog and were shocked and saddened or something.

If you are pretending to be a leg-humper, you could just act appalled that a "false prophet" is using her husband's wise words.

Something about your liberal (HA) friend who posted the link on her Facebook, and you recognized PP's name and explored the woman's blog and were shocked and saddened or something.

I'm about to head into my work dungeon where I get no service, but I'll concoct something and send it for your review later. You're better at this than me :P

Archived