IGNORED

Lori and the PP collide

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Maybe someone with a Poe should mention that this is the dude that got visited by the secret service for praying for Obama's death?

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
She totally wouldn't care. Woman volunteers for Planned Parenthood? The horror! Man gets investigated for praying for Obama's death? Meh, he's a Muslim. No big deal.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori says she's "never heard of this pastor."

DO SOME EFFING RESEARCH LORI. No, seriously. This guy is a monster - maybe moreso than you. Google his effing name.

DO SOME EFFING RESEARCH LORI. No, seriously. This guy is a monster - maybe moreso than you. Google his effing name.

She's VERY CAREFUL who she learns from. :roll:

She's VERY CAREFUL who she learns from. :roll:

Uggghhhh.

This has me 54 kinds of fired-up.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Someone with a Poe, PLEASE say something. I desperately need to know what Lori thinks of PeePee after she hears some of his more vile rants.

Uggghhhh.

This has me 54 kinds of fired-up.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Someone with a Poe, PLEASE say something. I desperately need to know what Lori thinks of PeePee after she hears some of his more vile rants.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
anybody have a link to the pissing sermon that earned him his nickname? she may find it..."interesting"...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
anybody have a link to the pissing sermon that earned him his nickname? she may find it..."interesting"...

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
youtube.com/watch?v=qo3o4nfiG7A

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
youtube.com/watch?v=qo3o4nfiG7A

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
thanks. i posted it under "liz".

"Mr. Anderson is certainly an interesting preacher, one that I didn't know that you would really associate much with, just because of the diversity of your beliefs and his. He's quite...extreme.

Here's just one of his other sermons that venture into what I like to call the "weird" territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=qo3o4nfiG7A"

no clue if it'll actually get posted or not, but maybe she'll at least watch it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
thanks. i posted it under "liz".

"Mr. Anderson is certainly an interesting preacher, one that I didn't know that you would really associate much with, just because of the diversity of your beliefs and his. He's quite...extreme.

Here's just one of his other sermons that venture into what I like to call the "weird" territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=qo3o4nfiG7A"

no clue if it'll actually get posted or not, but maybe she'll at least watch it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Thanks, BCS! I'll be on the lookout to see if she responds.

I have to wonder if she found out about him via FJ. If she didn't find out about via FJ or something Ken said, she is still dumb to link to his youtbe channel and I think at least one of her readers will try to call her out on it, if they stumble onto some of the other videos on PP's youtube channel and if they visit FWBC site and then do a google search on PP and FWBC.

ETA: I just remembered that some of Lori's fangirls read here. Lori talked about two sites being onto her on the blog. One being us and another being GOMI. I'm sure her fangirls have found us and maybe they have or have not read any of the threads regarding PP and Zsu. If those fangirls or other Lori fans come here I hope they look at the Zsu or PP threads and then google search. While it is possible that some of Lori's fans might be ok with the Obama death sermon. It should be known that the Pastor's wife lovely wife Zsu said some hateful things about the Chardon and Newtown school shootings and she is Newtown truther.

I have to wonder if she found out about him via FJ. If she didn't find out about via FJ or something Ken said, she is still dumb to link to his youtbe channel and I think at least one of her readers will try to call her out on it, if they stumble onto some of the other videos on PP's youtube channel and if they visit FWBC site and then do a google search on PP and FWBC.

If you google "anti birth control preaching" Pee Pee is on the first page.

So dangerous. So basically she wants people to have kids they don't want or can't handle them and thinks its against god and selfish not to. I think it's more selfish to have kids you can't or don't want to take care of. also her daughter has been married like 3 years and no baby yet so I wonder what Lori has to say to her.

I have, somehow, never actually watched a PP video and I did not expect his voice to be so...ew.

Also, when he said "women using appliances to prevent conception" I'm not gonna lie I could only imagine a woman taking apart a toaster and being like, "All right, how can I MacGuyver this crap before the husband gets home?"

I have, somehow, never actually watched a PP video and I did not expect his voice to be so...ew.

Also, when he said "women using appliances to prevent conception" I'm not gonna lie I could only imagine a woman taking apart a toaster and being like, "All right, how can I MacGuyver this crap before the husband gets home?"

I'm going to start calling my IUD an appliance.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Looks like she's not going to publish it.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
yeah, i haven't gotten any email, either. *shrug* hey, i tried!

So dangerous. So basically she wants people to have kids they don't want or can't handle them and thinks its against god and selfish not to. I think it's more selfish to have kids you can't or don't want to take care of. also her daughter has been married like 3 years and no baby yet so I wonder what Lori has to say to her.

That daughter Alyssa is dealing with fertility issues. Ken mentioned it in the comments several months back. I don't think Lori has mentioned in a blog entry or anything. I think Alyssa and her husband are trying to deal with it very privately. A part of me wonders if the younger married daughter Cassi will have a baby within the next couple of days. Cassi and her husband moved somewhere else so he could attend dental school. Lori hasn't said where they are living. But I wonder if Cassi and her husband would wait to have kids until her husband is finished with dental school. I have known people who have waited to have children because one or both spouses were in grad or professional school.

I have always gotten the vibe that Lori and Ken mostly associate with middle or upper middle class people. I can't see her trying to understand why some people limit their family sizes. This past summer, I reconnected with a family friend who is in her early 60s slighty older than Lori. This woman went to high school with my parents and lives close by to them. I had to house sit for my parents for two weeks and the family visited with me several times. She had two children, a son and a daughter.

The son has been married 17 years and has 7 kids. Her son and daughter-in-law are Catholic, but I wouldn't put them in the fundie/super category. Basically, the DIL always wanted a big family. The son is the only one who works and the DIL doesn't work and has said she never plans to go to the workforce. The son and DIL struggle quite a bit, even though the son has a good paying job. The daughter of my family friend has four children and she is 5 years younger than the son. Her three older kids are from her ex-husband who doesn't pay a lot of child support and the daughter doesn't make that money herself. The daughter has live in boyfriend who is the father of her youngest child who was born this past summer. The live in boyfriend doesn't work. My family friend feels worry and frustration for both her kids and their families and she admits that she hopes her son and his wife don't have anymore kids and she hopes the same thing with the daughter.

Of course, Lori would be praising the son for having a large family. But I don't think Lori would understand the financial difficulties of having a family that large. She has done blog entries where she says that the reason people have small families is due to materialism. I think that might be true for some. But many want financial security based on what they can truly afford and take care of. I've said this before, but I would wonder how Lori would do if she had to live Zsu's life for one day.

On the subject of how superior (even necessary) it is for women to have lots and lots of children, Lori reminds me of the person who saunters into the kitchen just as one is finishing up all the post-meal clean-up, and asks how they can help.

She knows it's too late for her -- she's off the hook. So she can go for brownie points, talking about how deeply she believes in it.

That daughter Alyssa is dealing with fertility issues. Ken mentioned it in the comments several months back. I don't think Lori has mentioned in a blog entry or anything. I think Alyssa and her husband are trying to deal with it very privately. A part of me wonders if the younger married daughter Cassi will have a baby within the next couple of days. Cassi and her husband moved somewhere else so he could attend dental school. Lori hasn't said where they are living. But I wonder if Cassi and her husband would wait to have kids until her husband is finished with dental school. I have known people who have waited to have children because one or both spouses were in grad or professional school.

I have always gotten the vibe that Lori and Ken mostly associate with middle or upper middle class people. I can't see her trying to understand why some people limit their family sizes. This past summer, I reconnected with a family friend who is in her early 60s slighty older than Lori. This woman went to high school with my parents and lives close by to them. I had to house sit for my parents for two weeks and the family visited with me several times. She had two children, a son and a daughter.

The son has been married 17 years and has 7 kids. Her son and daughter-in-law are Catholic, but I wouldn't put them in the fundie/super category. Basically, the DIL always wanted a big family. The son is the only one who works and the DIL doesn't work and has said she never plans to go to the workforce. The son and DIL struggle quite a bit, even though the son has a good paying job. The daughter of my family friend has four children and she is 5 years younger than the son. Her three older kids are from her ex-husband who doesn't pay a lot of child support and the daughter doesn't make that money herself. The daughter has live in boyfriend who is the father of her youngest child who was born this past summer. The live in boyfriend doesn't work. My family friend feels worry and frustration for both her kids and their families and she admits that she hopes her son and his wife don't have anymore kids and she hopes the same thing with the daughter.

Of course, Lori would be praising the son for having a large family. But I don't think Lori would understand the financial difficulties of having a family that large. She has done blog entries where she says that the reason people have small families is due to materialism. I think that might be true for some. But many want financial security based on what they can truly afford and take care of. I've said this before, but I would wonder how Lori would do if she had to live Zsu's life for one day.

I don't usually read the comments so I hadn't heard that. I hope Alyssa and her husband can have kids if they so choose.

On the subject of how superior (even necessary) it is for women to have lots and lots of children, Lori reminds me of the person who saunters into the kitchen just as one is finishing up all the post-meal clean-up, and asks how they can help.

She knows it's too late for her -- she's off the hook. So she can go for brownie points, talking about how deeply she believes in it.

That describes her pretty well.

Do you think Lori woke up this morning and though "how can I be MORE controversial?"

What's next Lori? A lesson on How to keep your bedsheets pristine by the Grand Wizard of the KKK?

Do you think Lori woke up this morning and though "how can I be MORE controversial?"

In all seriousness, I wonder if she did... we hadn't discussed her last few posts at all, and I think we are the most attention she gets for her blog. Plus, when we disagree, she gets to play the martyr hardcore.

I think it's horrible that Ken has told everyone that his daughter has fertility issues. What a betrayal of his child's privacy!

On the other hand, I think Klorien would rather have people think their child has fertility issues than think that she is choosing not to have children at this time. So either Ken is lying about his daughter to make her appear more righteous or he's revealing private information. Either way, what a disgusting thing for a father to do.

In all seriousness, I wonder if she did... we hadn't discussed her last few posts at all, and I think we are the most attention she gets for her blog. Plus, when we disagree, she gets to play the martyr hardcore.

I think lori has been escalating her controversy and drama since Ken visited us. She LOVES playing martyr and the more extreme she can be, the more she can play martyr to her leg humpers.

Archived