IGNORED

Lori and the PP collide

Lori has a link to Stevie preaching against birth control.

Lori's post: lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/09/god-multiplied-our-conception.html

Stevie's sermon: youtube.com/watch?v=XM9peQl4W-I

My head just exploded that these two are in cahoots.

Lori, honey, steven anderson would think you are a liberal instrument of satan. Do a TINY, itty bitty bit of research before you post. All you had to do was google "Faithful Word Baptist Church" and you may have thought differently about posting that video. Or maybe not. Maybe you're just as vile as PeePee and ZooZoo, but in pants.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was afraid to click on the link because something told me it was going to be PP. Wow. Just wow.

I did love this line, though:

I hate birth control. I wish it had never been invented. If it hadn't been invented, I would probably have more children, our greatest joy in life

Is there some method of birth control that just jumps into your mouth when you least expect it? Or crawls into your hoohah without your knowledge? Because just because it was invented doesn't mean Lori had to CHOOSE to use it.

I was afraid to click on the link because something told me it was going to be PP. Wow. Just wow.

Is there some method of birth control that just jumps into your mouth when you least expect it? Or crawls into your hoohah without your knowledge? Because just because it was invented doesn't mean Lori had to CHOOSE to use it.

Don't you remember? Ken MADE her use a diaphragm. This is just another way to throw him under the proverbial bus while still being Godly Submissive Pro-Wife-Spaking Christian Lori

Don't you remember? Ken MADE her use a diaphragm. This is just another way to throw him under the proverbial bus while still being Godly Submissive Pro-Wife-Spaking Christian Lori

Ah yes, the pin prick. Also, there was that hole in the diaphragm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

does anybody else think that pp and ken arguing would be epically glorious?

One of two things would happen:

1. They'd both be sputtering and spitting mad and both would call each other Not True Christians.

2. They'd sing kumbaya and think "our differences are NBD"

Yay!

The only thing better than Fundie Fridays are crossover episodes!

I thought that Ken wanted more kids and it was Lori who wanted to stop. Didn't Ken want six and Lori only wanted four? I hope I'm remembering that correctly because that would make the revisionist history/hypocrisy in this entry glorious.

Koala? We need your help.

Yay!

I thought that Ken wanted more kids and it was Lori who wanted to stop. Didn't Ken want six and Lori only wanted four? I hope I'm remembering that correctly because that would make the revisionist history/hypocrisy in this entry glorious.

I think Ken didn’t care, but Lori stopped because she was so very ill.

One of two things would happen:

1. They'd both be sputtering and spitting mad and both would call each other Not True Christians.

2. They'd sing kumbaya and think "our differences are NBD"

pp? sing kumbaya? lol that'll be the day XD

i wonder how pp would retort all of ken's speshul statistics he pulled out of his ass? i mean, what can you do in the face of all of that KNOWLEDGE?!

Yay!

I thought Ken only wanted one at first, so Lori was on birth control. But then, she decided she wanted to stay at home to raise kids, so she poked holes in her diaphragm, which resulted both in the subsequent birth of her second child and in being able to stay home with her kids like she wanted. :think:

We definitely need Koala to set us straight. :lol:

I thought Ken only wanted one at first, so Lori was on birth control. But then, she decided she wanted to stay at home to raise kids, so she poked holes in her diaphragm, which resulted both in the subsequent birth of her second child and in being able to stay home with her kids like she wanted. :think:

We definitely need Koala to set us straight. :lol:

The diaphragm thing definitely happened. I thought that Ken wanted six overall, though, while Lori wanted to stop at four. I'll try to search Ken's posts here, but FJ is not working for me today.

Oh Jerkit, your post title made me think of that old Kenny Rogers/Dottie West song.

"...and who picks up the pieces every time two fools collide?"

Now I feel bad for dragging Dottie (may she RIP) and Kenny into this mess.

And I say, thank god for birth control because seriously, the fewer mini-Lorkens running around the better.

Anyway, as stated above, the use of birth control is a choice. The only person other than Lori who could force her to use it is Ken. Thus, if Lori truly hates birth control and only used it because she's submissive to Ken, then her comments on here are not in the spirit of meek, unquestioning obedience that she preaches. So, which is it Lori? Did you choose the BC yourself or was your headship actually wrong about something?

When did the nanny come on the scene?

I can just imagine my husband's reaction if I told him "I want to stay home with the kids so I can hire a nanny." :? :?

So, was Lori's logic like this:

-"I can't stay home with one kid but I can with two"

-poke holes in diaphragm

-endure ten minutes of loveless sex

-WE HAVE A WINNER!

-"Ken, baby number two is here! Now I can quit my job. And since we're losing my income, let's hire a nanny."

Yay!

From what I've seen and read on Lori's blog, she has said that she stopped having kids due to health problems. IIRC, her youngest child was 2 when Lori was injured in that car accident that left with her neck and back problems. But I can see Zsu,PP, and other more hardcore fundies ripping Lori for not having more even though she had those health issues.

I will say that Lori is shooting herself in the foot by linking to PP's vdieo. I think some of Lori's fangirls , while conservative, would be disgusted with some of the things PP has said over the years. I also can't wait to see if Kenori ends up interacting with PP or Zsu. I know some of Zsu's fangirls read here and I do think Zsu checks here every once in awhile. I don't even think Zsu would like Lori and Ken for several reasons.

Right now there are a few comments from people who like the sermon. I hope those same people have googled Pastor Steve Anderson.

From what I've seen and read on Lori's blog, she has said that she stopped having kids due to health problems. IIRC, her youngest child was 2 when Lori was injured in that car accident that left with her neck and back problems. But I can see Zsu,PP, and other more hardcore fundies ripping Lori for not having more even though she had those health issues.

I will say that Lori is shooting herself in the foot by linking to PP's vdieo. I think some of Lori's fangirls , while conservative, would be disgusted with some of the things PP has said over the years. I also can't wait to see if Kenori ends up interacting with PP or Zsu. I know some of Zsu's fangirls read here and I do think Zsu checks here every once in awhile. I don't even think Zsu would like Lori and Ken for several reasons.

Right now there are a few comments from people who like the sermon. I hope those same people have googled Pastor Steve Anderson.

I think Lori's leghumpers will just trust and obey her and never think anything of it.

Re: the bolded, I have no doubt Lori would rip into any other woman for not having more children regardless of the reason. I've never seen Klorien offer one bit of sympathy or compassion for a woman in any kind of difficult circumstance.

Re: the bolded, I have no doubt Lori would rip into any other woman for not having more children regardless of the reason. I've never seen Klorien offer one bit of sympathy or compassion for a woman in any kind of difficult circumstance.

Just slap the label DETRACTOR on her and move right along.

I wonder if Lori will reply to this comment

Colleen · 1 hour ago

My husband and I began having babies when we were 18/19 all the way to 24/25. After the birth of our twins he said it was time for me get my tubes tied. Dealing with the stress of a twin birth and NICU I was glad I listened to him and did it.

Sometimes though I wonder if God hates what we did. But as the twins get older and hit their different milestones, my husband says how happy he is in this moment of our life where he is not stressed about another pregnancy or fearful to be intimate.

I think after five kids though we definitely helped multiply. Lol

As always, your post made me think. Lol :)

Oh Jerkit, your post title made me think of that old Kenny Rogers/Dottie West song.

"...and who picks up the pieces every time two fools collide?"

It made me think of this:

mLHE5ZT.jpg

It made me think of this:

mLHE5ZT.jpg

that is awesome :D

the thread title also made me think of the howie day song "collide".

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Maybe someone with a Poe should mention that this is the dude that got visited by the secret service for praying for Obama's death?

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/09/god-multiplied-our-conception.html#idc-container

Why do I read her crap? It just makes me furious! :pull-hair:

So let me see if I understand ...

1. Ken wanted to use birth control.

2. Lori, ever the submissive wife, pretended to use birth control but actually sabotaged it.

3. Lori got knocked up without her husband's knowledge or consent.

4. Lori quit her job, hired a nanny, sleep trained her newborns and slapped her toddlers around while insisting they spend several hours a day in their room so that she could get all the peace and quiet she needed.

5. And *birth control* is evil?!? :evil-eye:

So anyway, she tells this lovely story of a woman who is so so so so sick during pregnancy but is committed to being quiverfull (or something like that). Ok. Do what you do. Her body, her business. But for *me*? Nope. I loved being pregnant and my kids, but pregnancy did not agree with me. I was extremely sick throughout the pregnancies, and while pregnant with our last, my ob straight up told me that I should not get pregnant again. Snip, snip, we're done. Birth control might be evil, but it's keeping THIS mother with her kids. And isn't that, according to Princess Lori, the most important thing EVAH?

Archived