IGNORED

God does not support vaccines

NotALoserLikeYou

My doctor is an osteopath (DO) and can and does prescribe medicines. Osteopaths, in the US at least, have much of the same training as MDs along with additional osteopathic training. Do we know if he has a DO degree?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is her mother in law. She seems to be some sort of Christian SAHM public speaker affiliated with the Proverbs 31 group. She also looks a lot like an older version of her daughter in law, creepy

sueheimer.com/

sueheimer.blogspot.com/2009/12/meet-my-family.html

awsa.com/directory/members/heimer-sue.htm

the last link only mentions one grandchild. Again, Megan says she has 4, but only has pictures of one.

Also, some googling seems to turn up that her husband is 26-ish, so I would put her around that age as well

if he's 26-ish, that makes more sense with being an osteopath instead of a family practice doctor, as osteopath is just four years of osteopathic school.

not breaking the link, since it's an osteopath site and i highly doubt they'll mind.

http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic- ... tions.aspx

that bullshit smell just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

i wonder if her mother knows about her blog? and what she's claiming? if her mother is only saying she has one grandchild, and that information is current, i wonder if she condones her daughter's obvious lies or if she's unaware of them.

if he's 26-ish, that makes more sense with being an osteopath instead of a family practice doctor, as osteopath is just four years of osteopathic school.

Osteopathic physician(DO) receives the same training that a MD does, big difference is manipulative therapy. Like all medical school grads they have to complete 3 years of post grad training AKA residency, which he just started. Then if they want they can go on to a fellowship.

She will have a rude of awakening when he enters the Air Force, full time. I can see it now when he is called into his commander's office and is told that he has to keep his wife in line. Also unless they have changed their rules regarding vaccinations the only way you get out of them is medical. By the way her dear hubbie has to fully vaccinated to work in a hospital setting, religious exemptions are very very rare. Working in healthcare for over 40 yrs, boy am I old, I know of only three of them being granted those were granted after legal action was taken.

livingwhole.org/if-your-kid-aint-broke-dont-fix-em/

Guess what, our children weren’t born with these diseases. Two decades ago most people thought eczema was a type of spread you put on a sandwich. Two decades ago, kids only ate one sandwich (and whatever was on it was not genetically modified).

What is this even about? This doesn't even make sense. What about one sandwich? Is she talking about the dreaded peanut butter topic?

Two decades ago, kids played in dirt (and ate dirt); got common, temporary, childhood illnesses…which helped them meet developmental milestones; ate better food; and breathed cleaner air. They even slept in a bed with bumper pads (confession, my kids do too). Before that, they slept in the same bed with their parents or in dresser drawers. SIDS? Oh, you mean “Shot-Induced Death Syndrome?†Never heard of that either.

My aunt was babysitting in her teenage years... so about 40-ish years ago. The baby she was watching died of SIDS. I have not researched SIDS diagnoses throughout the last few decades, but it most definitely was NOT unheard of twenty years ago.

I don’t know about you but I don’t take my car to the shop to get fixed when it’s not broken. I don’t call a plumber when there’s no leak, and I don’t sew up a shirt that doesn’t have a hole in it.

I don't know about you, but I will be taking my car to the shop when it's not broken to get the timing belt changed very soon. Because if the timing belt breaks, the car breaks. And the mechanics for my organization do indeed perform preventative maintenance on the aircraft they service so that the aircraft will not break down mid-flight.

This woman is nuts. She may be my new favorite whack-job.

i wonder if her mother knows about her blog? and what she's claiming? if her mother is only saying she has one grandchild, and that information is current, i wonder if she condones her daughter's obvious lies or if she's unaware of them.

Hubby's bio states that they have two daughters Mea and Sybil Rose. His undergrad degree is from Olivet Nazarene University and DO is from MSU, which is a top ranked DO school. He must have done excellent on his MCAP's, however his residency is a middle of a road program.

Hubby's bio states that they have two daughters Mea and Sybil Rose. His undergrad degree is from Olivet Nazarene University and DO is from MSU, which is a top ranked DO school. He must have done excellent on his MCAP's, however his residency is a middle of a road program.

interesting. the plot thickens.

is there any way to know if that bio is current? if they have "four kids under three" like she says, they're obviously popping out in quick succession.

interesting. the plot thickens.

is there any way to know if that bio is current? if they have "four kids under three" like she says, they're obviously popping out in quick succession.

The page says it was last updated 5/22/2014. Maybe she just recently popped out twins. An update also doesn't mean that all the information on the page is current... they could have updated one thing but left the others outdated.

The page says it was last updated 5/22/2014. Maybe she just recently popped out twins. An update also doesn't mean that all the information on the page is current... they could have updated one thing but left the others outdated.

very true. still interesting. she's obviously exagerrated certain things, so me being paranoid i'm now picking at little things.

Here is her previous blog. You have to use the Wayback Machine to view it:

megansmind-holisticwellness.blogspot.com/

EDIT: I do think she's lying about four kids. But there's just no proof of it for sure.

EDIT EDIT: Another blog of hers that it seems the Wayback Machine doesn't have archived-- maybe another person more Internet savvy than I can figure it out?

minuteswithmeg.blogspot.com/

Her husband is an Osteopath, a Doctor of osteopathy, and they tend to be way more holistic.

True, do we know what this guy is doing? The two that I know are both surgeons: One does ortho and the other one is a general surgeon. The general surgeon did my appy and DH's last hernia surgery.

very true. still interesting. she's obviously exagerrated certain things, so me being paranoid i'm now picking at little things.

Maybe she wishes that she had four kids, so writing it makes it true. I call BS on her

Here she claims to have a PhD (or someone claims that for her):

septemberhillmidwifery.com/#!healing-modalities/c4df

Bottom right of the page.

Here is her previous blog. You have to use the Wayback Machine to view it:

megansmind-holisticwellness.blogspot.com/

EDIT: I do think she's lying about four kids. But there's just no proof of it for sure.

EDIT EDIT: Another blog of hers that it seems the Wayback Machine doesn't have archived-- maybe another person more Internet savvy than I can figure it out?

minuteswithmeg.blogspot.com/

wow, she's certainly cycled through a few blogs. why would she keep making new ones? unless she had something to hide.

really? hmm...is that what she went to college at 15 for? :P

HEY GUYS I FOUND ANOTHER MEGAN BLOG.

perfectlyflawedandgracefullycalled.com/

Again, you need Wayback Machine.

HEY GUYS I FOUND ANOTHER MEGAN BLOG.

perfectlyflawedandgracefullycalled.com/

Again, you need Wayback Machine.

jesus h christ on a fucking rubber crutch! i think we have a serial blogger on our hands. starts up a blog and then gets bored with it and moves on to another one. i can't access them right now because my browser sucks (outdated...joy), but i wonder what kind of content these old blogs have. i wonder if she's been pretty much the same or if her lying as evolved as she's cycled through them?

A lawyer, a doctor of homeopathy, a PhD, and a mother of four? No, something definitely stinks.

jesus h christ on a fucking rubber crutch! i think we have a serial blogger on our hands. starts up a blog and then gets bored with it and moves on to another one. i can't access them right now because my browser sucks (outdated...joy), but i wonder what kind of content these old blogs have. i wonder if she's been pretty much the same or if her lying as evolved as she's cycled through them?

I don't have the patience to read through all of them, but they all seem to be similar. I think she keeps lying more, though.

I've been reading the pandce thread posted a page or so back, and this chick is actually really starting to remind me of my ex-husband. She lies, but there's usually a little bit of truth to it. She's a lawyer (well, she has a law degree from a shitty law school). She's a doctor (well, she has an unaccredited naturopath degree). She has adopted twins from Africa (well, she's looked into it).

All to make herself look like a genius martyr/philanthropist/good person. Mark my words-- her marriage will end fairly soon, and she will claim terrible things about her husband.

not breaking the link, since it's an osteopath site and i highly doubt they'll mind.

http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic- ... tions.aspx

Megan's 26, and her husband is 29. I looked them up on 411.com. Alright, I had insomnia. I'm sure there's an oil for that.

So, most of the comments were about how you can't be Christian or pro life if you vaccinate because apparently you are actively sinning and a big old hypocrite.

Did it ever occur to these batshit anti-vax people that vaccines, doctors, and medical research are God's way of throwing us a safety net? NOTE: I know there are people with compromised immune systems and medical conditions where vaccines can be deadly or cause severe reactions. Hopefully medicine will advance to the to point that those people can be vaccinated too.

I get a very sore arm after my annual flu shot. Two Advil takes care of that. So, sore arm for a day vs. the flu? That's a no brained.....flu shot it is.

Ok, more on the baby stuff. I linked before a facebook post she made about "African babies". Here it is again for consistency

facebook.com/morganrameyphotography/posts/122119791291586

This is from 2013.

thebettermom.com/2013/11/15/asking-and-answering-important-questions-about-adoption/

In the comments here, she mentions adopting twin babies from the Democratic Republic of Congo, also in 2013. She also seems to suggest her biological kids are twins (two sets of twins).

Was she counting adopted kids before it was completed? She doesn't seem to have anything on the adoption currently.

Last month, she wrote on her public facebook about being in Africa (no specific country mentioned, just Africa)

facebook.com/LivingWhole.Org/posts/623006031131504

facebook.com/LivingWhole.Org/posts/615937318505042

facebook.com/LivingWhole.Org/posts/613823455383095

I think I am going to read that whole 47 page thread at the other message board where she threatens legal action because I am so fascinated with this nutjob

Oh, by the way, the ebola outbreak is just a scare tactic to promote a vaccine

If all the fundies stop vaccinating, they'll probably die off quicker. This can only benefit society. Survival of the fittest and all that.

I would not wish death on my worst enemy. Nobody deserves to die from these diseases, especially children who don't have a choice.

Archived