IGNORED

God does not support vaccines

NotALoserLikeYou

why would god/Jesus want to make all of humans decisions and care for them? I mean think of the burden that would be to do for billions of people for 6000 years. why would god ever create so much work and hassle for himself?

This is why He gave us free will.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy moly, she evidently has $500,000 in student loans...and she's a stay-at-home mom. Does not compute...

Holy moly, she evidently has $500,000 in student loans...and she's a stay-at-home mom. Does not compute...

I've been reading this thread about her: pandce.proboards.com/thread/314007/megan-heimers-lies-falsifications-inaccuracies

She is full of bullshit and is probably a pathological liar.

This is why He gave us free will.

huh? how is free will saying god wants to babysit humans? I did not ask why humans what god to babysit I am saying why would god want to babysit us?

So did we figure out where she from? Have not found anything, olivet Nazarene is not too far from me so was wondering if she has ties to my area.

Wow, surprising she could have all those diseases, much less cure them by diet alone. What utter bullshit. Re her husband - he's an osteopath, so I don't even think he can prescribe. Her presenting him as a family practice doctor is like calling a chiropractor a family practice doc. Osteopathy is a complimentary or alternative treatment. It looks to me like suffers from pathological lying and probably a good dose of hypochondria.

Osteopathic doctors are still "real" doctors. They do tend to try more natural approaches first, but they can and most certainly do prescribe medications when needed. My old Dr. was a DO, and he prescribed me many medications, including antibiotics, thyroid medications, Tamiflu, Celexa, etc. He also did osteopathic manipulations on my achy self. He was pro-vaccine, and my kids were vaccinated in his office. He's only no longer my doctor because the other doctors in the practice wanted to turn over the care of their patients in the hospital to hospitalists, and he wanted to continue seeing his patients in the hospital. He was a fabulous doctor.

Still think this lady is a quack, but DOs ARE doctors.

So did we figure out where she from? Have not found anything, olivet Nazarene is not too far from me so was wondering if she has ties to my area.

Looks like she's in Quincy, Illinois.

I just thought of something. Her husband, at least, would be vaccinated. You have to be vaccinated in the military.

interesting. the plot thickens.

is there any way to know if that bio is current? if they have "four kids under three" like she says, they're obviously popping out in quick succession.

On her FB page, there's something about the twin daughters' first birthday this past February. No mention of any other kid's birthday, though. She started the FB page in February, and just about every post is about vaccinations. I wonder if any of her husband's colleagues or superiors are aware of her musings?

And if she owes $500K in student loans, how can she afford a round-trip ticket to Africa, on her husband's resident salary?

I have a second cousin who was (well, probably still is) a very prolific fraudulent persona on alt.boards (so before blogging really took off) and also on livejournal/the cusp of the blogging craze.

When she was outed and discovered her family had *no clue*. She was an educated (bachelors) housewife, husband is a teacher, they live rural MA. At the time her kids were teens, one getting ready to go off to college, the other one a sophomore. Online she posed as a ton of stuff, including pregnant teenagers, men, all kinds of professionals, swingers, even kids. It wasn't a big outing that went viral (she got outed in like...2001? I want to say? So really before the age of FB and other things like that. But even so her family was horribly embarrassed.

I'm going to guess that while this person's husband may indeed be a doctor, and she may indeed be a YL MLM person...he probably doesn't have a fucking clue what she's up to, so I'm disinclined to believe he shares her views. Or even knows that she has them. I could be wrong, though.

I would not wish death on my worst enemy. Nobody deserves to die from these diseases, especially children who don't have a choice.

I don't understand why people won't vaccinate. If you have the resources use them. Maybe they need to see some of these horrible diseases that people in third world counties get.

I have a second cousin who was (well, probably still is) a very prolific fraudulent persona on alt.boards (so before blogging really took off) and also on livejournal/the cusp of the blogging craze.

When she was outed and discovered her family had *no clue*. She was an educated (bachelors) housewife, husband is a teacher, they live rural MA. At the time her kids were teens, one getting ready to go off to college, the other one a sophomore. Online she posed as a ton of stuff, including pregnant teenagers, men, all kinds of professionals, swingers, even kids. It wasn't a big outing that went viral (she got outed in like...2001? I want to say? So really before the age of FB and other things like that. But even so her family was horribly embarrassed.

I'm going to guess that while this person's husband may indeed be a doctor, and she may indeed be a YL MLM person...he probably doesn't have a fucking clue what she's up to, so I'm disinclined to believe he shares her views. Or even knows that she has them. I could be wrong, though.

I have a relative who has always been a complete pathological liar. And a megalomaniac. The Internet is just a dream come true to people like that. He can make up whatever life story fits his current grandiose persona and sucker people in. I keep waiting for him to turn up here for having actually gotten it together enough to start some cult -- his would be out in the boonies, hiding from the government, new agey, with him and a half dozen single moms and their unfortunate children.

Yeah, real genius. SIDS has been around for a very long time sadly. In the Bible it's mentioned as well, called 'overlaying' because it was believed mothers caused an accidental suffocation of their babies though not likely the cause in the majority of cases. It's the story in Kings where two women claim the same baby.

Also her theory falls way short since SIDS has decreased greatly in the past two decades, yet we are increasing vaccines. Oh, the CDC is lying about the death numbers or something, right?

[

And if she owes $500K in student loans, how can she afford a round-trip ticket to Africa, on her husband's resident salary?

Her husband is also getting an AF check. So, that would help with expenses. If he is doing the FAP (which I think he is), the AF Financial Assistance Program pays 45k a year and a 2k/mn living stipend. I don't know if that's in addition to the amount he'd make from the residency or not, but I think it is. I don't think he did the HPSP, because that puts one in the service while in med school, and his blurb says "recently joined".

http://www.airforce.com/healthcare/training_education

Yeah, real genius. SIDS has been around for a very long time sadly. In the Bible it's mentioned as well, called 'overlaying' because it was believed mothers caused an accidental suffocation of their babies though not likely the cause in the majority of cases. It's the story in Kings where two women claim the same baby.

Also her theory falls way short since SIDS has decreased greatly in the past two decades, yet we are increasing vaccines. Oh, the CDC is lying about the death numbers or something, right?

Yeah, one of the few advantages of being an older person is I know the old names for things that have been around forever. SIDS was called crib death, at least in the U.S. , still existed, just had a different name. They say the huge decrease is almost entirely due to the back-to-sleep recommendation 20 years ago.

Sad but true story- I had a client whose child was put in foster care in 94 ( the first year they started the back to sleep campaign) because the baby had the flat head that used to be a sure sign of neglect, but is now very common. The CPS workers hadn't heard the recommendation yet, and people didn't realize you'd need to compensate by doing " tummy time" and switching their head from side to side if they didn't do it on their own. It got figured out, and she got her baby back- but it was obviously extremely distressing.

So I imagine SIDS was probably at its height 3 or 4 decades ago when you were told to never put your baby to sleep on their back- as it was thought they could aspirate if they spit up - which on the face of it is the more logical thought- but apparently wrong.

i have thought the exact same thing before!

also, the way she describes vaccines being made...sure, it makes it sound dangerous, because that's her agenda. the thing is, the people who are manufactoring the vaccines have a special knowledge and skill set and are trained to do it. the average person can't do it without that. and, honestly, not a lot of people are going to comprehend the full process without the training and knowledge to actually do it. so to reduce it to such simplistic terms is idiotic. i couldn't go out and build a car to legal specifications without the knowledge and training to do so, my brother can't make a shirt or a pair of pants without the knowledge and training (unless he wants it to look really weird :P ). that's not to say we couldn't do it at all, we just can't unless we know how.

really, if you take just about any specialized profession down to the bare bones, it sounds weird and possibly dangerous at times, depending on what profession you look at (radiology, for example!). it's all about the knowledge and training you receive beforehand.

She herself is using her own fear propaganda!

Yeah, one of the few advantages of being an older person is I know the old names for things that have been around forever. SIDS was called crib death, at least in the U.S. , still existed, just had a different name. They say the huge decrease is almost entirely due to the back-to-sleep recommendation 20 years ago.

Sad but true story- I had a client whose child was put in foster care in 94 ( the first year they started the back to sleep campaign) because the baby had the flat head that used to be a sure sign of neglect, but is now very common. The CPS workers hadn't heard the recommendation yet, and people didn't realize you'd need to compensate by doing " tummy time" and switching their head from side to side if they didn't do it on their own. It got figured out, and she got her baby back- but it was obviously extremely distressing.

So I imagine SIDS was probably at its height 3 or 4 decades ago when you were told to never put your baby to sleep on their back- as it was thought they could aspirate if they spit up - which on the face of it is the more logical thought- but apparently wrong.

My kids are now 24 and 25, and yes I was told to put them on their stomach to sleep. I remember when I first heard about putting babies on their back to sleep. I thought it sounded scary! I guess it works though if SIDS is becoming less common. That's what counts.

My kids are now 24 and 25, and yes I was told to put them on their stomach to sleep. I remember when I first heard about putting babies on their back to sleep. I thought it sounded scary! I guess it works though if SIDS is becoming less common. That's what counts.

I think this is the reasoning:

The thought that babies needed to be on their tummies to avoid them choking on their spit-up is the same rule with your passed-out drunk friend. But the difference is, the babies have a natural instinct to turn their head to the side if they spit up in their mouth. While the drunk person is too incapacitated for their body to respond to that same natural instinct. And newborns don't have enough neck muscle to move their head if they become face down on the mattress while on their tummies.

I get a very sore arm after my annual flu shot. Two Advil takes care of that. So, sore arm for a day vs. the flu? That's a no brained.....flu shot it is.

qft, my arm can get rather sore, but usually even if i just make sure i move it around, it's a lot better. i have to get the flu vax (and pnemonia vax when my next go round comes up) because of my asthma.

I get the sore arm from vaccines (I've had my flu shot and a tetanus booster within the last year and a half) and I feel like it's worth not getting the flu. Because the flu isn't just a few days of barfing and misery; it can be deadly.

And who REALLY wants tetanus, I mean really.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I'm new here, don't know what I'm doing :)

My sister chose not to vaccinate her children b/c of Megan's blog.

I've just filed a complaint with the IL medical board because she has so many articles published where she credits herself as an MD, PhD, Dr, OMG, FTW, etc...

I take her very seriously because I know the serious consequences of her "professional" advice, I'd like to know if there are others that would help me take positive action against her?

I love this site btw <3 :agree:

Yeah, she "started college at 15." Even if that's true, that means that she graduated college (and got married) at 19. Then she did 3 years of law school, putting her at 22. Then, if she is a naturopath, that's a couple more years, at least, making her 24. She's been a SAHM for a while, though there could be some overlap. If she started having kids right at 20, though, she is no 23-ish. She could have waited a while, but they seem like they want BABIESBABIESBABIES. And she doesn't look any older than 23 or so.

It's bullshit. She is exaggerating or lying for sure. "Naturopath" probably means "took some free community classes."

My nutjob yoga instructor sister-in-law went to a weekend workshop on "the neuroscience of yoga" which consisted of three hours of actual lectures on (allegedly) neuroscience and now advertises herself as having an "extensive educational background" in neuroscience. She also went to a four hour workshop on "yoga and nutrition" and offers "nutritional awareness counseling" based on her expertise in "nutrition, healthcare and naturopathic medicine". And, even more fun, she offers a weekly "women's support group" with herself as the "facilitating counselor" based on her "college experience". Her college experience was being a C student in English Lit.

Don 't underestimate how much the hardcore yoga nuts will overestimate their qualifications for anything.

How is the Ebola outbreak supposed to scare people into getting a nonexistent vaccine? :shifty-kitty:

If we do get a vaccine for Ebola (and trials are about to start) I'm perfectly happy for the anti-vaxxers to stand out of the way while I get my vaccine. Just as long as they observe strict quarantine if they're exposed.

• 1 year later...

Looks like she's single now.  I wonder if her blog was causing trouble with her husband's work.

From last October: 

And last month: 

(in the comments)

Living Whole I agree. That would be great Heather Welsh and I love WAP. I am blessed to be able to nurse but as a single mom, stay at home mom, full-time work at home mom to 5 children under 5 (two sets of twins, two who don't speak english, and an infant), if I were unable to nurse, you can bet I'd probably resort to organic formula.

A single mom AND a stay at home mom AND a full-time work at home mom AND five kids under five AND two kids who have no idea what she's saying?  I feel like the laziest person ever!

*WAP refers to the Weston A. Price Foundation, started by a dentist who fancied himself some sort of anthropologist.  Caution:  it's a whole other vortex of time suckage, so tread carefully.

Archived