IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 3

happy atheist

Anna Maxwell is due with #3 in March.

She is quick becoming a regular Pez dispenser...When you have no books TV friends hobbies or Job sex is what you do.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To hallow is "to make holy or sacred, to sanctify or consecrate, to venerate". The adjective form hallowed, as used in The Lord's Prayer, means holy, consecrated, sacred, or revered. The noun form hallow, as used in Hallow tide, is a synonym of the word saint

Thanks, Tabitha2. The first thing to comto mind was, "Hallowed be Thy name..." It seems I was on the right track. Was there ever a time or place this name was in fashion?

Well, she chooses rather unusual names for her children anyway. She named her youngest son Coburn Black. Her older son's original name was Samhain, but she changed it to Sahwin because they became Christians and Samhain is too unChristian. They named their daughter, who was born premature with Potter's Syndrome and died shortly after, Emunah Cupcake. Their other daughter is named Cipher.

Maybe Puritans would use this name but for the ''idolatries'' Catholic implications. This name seems rather blasphemous to use in my opinion, like naming a kid Jesus (not the Hispanic pronunciation) or Jehovah

Melissa of the 11Smiths blog has just had a baby boy, born on 2nd December: Hugh Ambrose Moore. 11smiths.blogspot.co.uk/

where did you see that? i didn't even know that they were already having 3 kids. :?

It's on her Facebook, and I am not friends with her. I think she has it set where the first however-many posts are public.

Jason & Anna Wilkinson had a baby girl in November, only 11 months after their last one. The baby's name is Truly Faithful. This makes 8 for them.

Do you have the names of their other children? I know there's a Jerusalem Fire and Vision O'YWH. Their taste in names make the Bradrick!'s seem almost staid.

Jason & Anna Wilkinson had a baby girl in November, only 11 months after their last one. The baby's name is Truly Faithful. This makes 8 for them.

Truly is kind of cute, in a Truly Scrumptious from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang kind of way.

The Wilkinson kids are:

Judah Zachariah (15)

Serenity Rose

Mercy Fire

Destiny Divine

Vision O’YHWH

Jerusalem Song

Zeven Arrow (Dec 13)

Truly Faithful (Nov 14)

The Wilkinson kids are:

Judah Zachariah (15)

Serenity Rose

Mercy Fire

Destiny Divine

Vision O’YHWH

Jerusalem Song

Zeven Arrow (Dec 13)

Truly Faithful (Nov 14)

Nice set of names. Truly fits right in. Vision would benefit from an En- prefix.

The Wilkinson kids are:

Judah Zachariah (15)

Serenity Rose

Mercy Fire

Destiny Divine

Vision O’YHWH

Jerusalem Song

Zeven Arrow (Dec 13)

Truly Faithful (Nov 14)

It sounds like a season of RuPaul's Drag Race. These are so bad they're actually great.

NachosFlandersStyle, I love your name.

It sounds like a season of RuPaul's Drag Race. These are so bad they're actually great.

Serenity Rose and Destiny Devine: both destined to be strippers.

• happy atheist locked this topic
  • Curious unpinned this topic

Archived