IGNORED

Time for that much needed special Family Time

fundiefan

The reversal boys and Sarah tried it once and the reversal boys had to stay in the car and eat crackers for lunch while the rest of the family went and had Taco Bell.

Sarah felt guilty about not being punished so she took them out for lunch 15years later to make up for it.

True story.

blog.titus2.com/2011/07/24/making-right-the-wrong/

So even when they eat out they just get tacos/burritos with mushy brown stuff in them.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In other Maxwell news, Melanie's sister, Grace, just posted a bunch of public pics on her fb page of her and two other sisters (all three are very pretty) at their moms house. All are wearing jeans/shorts/tanks including Melanie's mom! She's wearing jeans and a sleeveless top! They're riding horses and doing archery. Go Maher family!

I would give a large sum of money to go out with Grace and Anna, have a few drinks, and find out what their family thinks of the Maxwells. It can't be good...

Thoughts about recent posts:

- Look at Mary in the driver's seat. As if...

- I know several people here think that Abbie has had her spirit crushed. Personally I think she's sick of the Maxwell fake pose and smile pictures. The most recent picture of her with Anna screams "I hate this bullshit!" I would love to see candids taken with Melanie's family.

- Anna, stop with the stupid side ponytail already. Awful.

The reversal boys and Sarah tried it once and the reversal boys had to stay in the car and eat crackers for lunch while the rest of the family went and had Taco Bell.

Sarah felt guilty about not being punished so she took them out for lunch 15years later to make up for it.

True story.

blog.titus2.com/2011/07/24/making-right-the-wrong/

A non-American asking here... in the second pic where Reversal Anna flashes her wallet for the whole world to see, is that a driving licence in the right side pocket? The one with her picture on it? Do we know if the younger M ladies drive? Teri surely does (someone has to sweetly shop) and I think Sarah has mentioned that she drives, too.

Can you recognize any other cards in her wallet? There can't be any library card there but maybe a frumper fabric shop loyalty card...

I can't tell for sure but my guess would be it's a state id, not a driver's license. At the very least Steve and Teri have said that they don't let the kids get their license until it's necessary. I want to say they said that they'd let the younger girls future husbands decided if they wanted them to learn to drive, but that may have been some other nut jobs that I'm thinking of.

ETA- It looks like that blue card could be a debit card. That's more than I would have guessed they were allowed to carry. :think:

It's birthday & anniversary post!

I had forgotten that Steve & Steve's Wife used to be runners. It's a shame they didn't allow their children the same privileges that they had as young adults and teenagers. Granted, lots of things happen during marathons that aren't G rated, and the time commitment needed would take away hours of thinking about death.

A non-American asking here... in the second pic where Reversal Anna flashes her wallet for the whole world to see, is that a driving licence in the right side pocket? The one with her picture on it? Do we know if the younger M ladies drive? Teri surely does (someone has to sweetly shop) and I think Sarah has mentioned that she drives, too.

Can you recognize any other cards in her wallet? There can't be any library card there but maybe a frumper fabric shop loyalty card...

The card on the right with her picture on it looks like a Kansas driver's license (I am from KS)

Learners permits are available with parental permission at 14 or 15. And Driver's Licenses are available after age 16, in KS.

Identification only cards are available and required if she wants to vote.

It's definitely either a State ID or a driver's license in the far right side pocket. On the far left I definitely see a TJ Maxx (discount clothing store) loyalty card, and some other loyalty card, maybe Harris Teeter (grocery store). The odd thing to me is that in the middle space there seems to be some sort of MasterCard. Maybe a debit card?

I keep wondering what they would do if they ran into some fellow hikers taking advantage of the new "pot tourism" benefits... Would they actually rebuke them, hand them a tract, take another trail?

Wow I now have a dream that surpasses getting Melanie Maxwell drunk and having her dish on her in-laws. Getting the Maxwell family stoned. (And Uriah totally sounds like a stoner's van, btw.)

I had forgotten that Steve & Steve's Wife used to be runners. It's a shame they didn't allow their children the same privileges that they had as young adults and teenagers. Granted, lots of things happen during marathons that aren't G rated, and the time commitment needed would take away hours of thinking about death.

As a person with zero athletic abilities who started running later in life, there are many instances during my runs in which I think very clearly about death.

The card on the right with her picture on it looks like a Kansas driver's license (I am from KS)

Learners permits are available with parental permission at 14 or 15. And Driver's Licenses are available after age 16, in KS.

Identification only cards are available and required if she wants to vote.

The Maxwells braved the Public School cooties and did vote last November.

I'm curious about those non-G rated things going on during marathons. Do tell!

I'm not sure if it's X rated for most of us, but shoulders and knees are certainly not G rated for the Maxhells!

The urge to poop sometimes becomes unbearable and instead of wasting time at the port-a-potty, very serious runners will sometimes take a dump on the side of the road.

Well, in the races I and my friends have been in there's people doing number one and number two on the side of the road, plenty of cursing, people of both genders getting hot and taking their shirts off, bleeding nipples on the men, women on their periods will sometimes have blood running down their legs, popular music plays over speakers, and a lot of the teeshirts have double entendres on them ("Your pace or mine?" etc). Some races serve beer afterwards as well.

It's not Sodom and Gomorrah, but a Maxwell would think it is.

As everyone said, it's not R rated or anything. Running is actually very family friendly. Just not Maxwell levels of family friendly.

There is an article (can't link, using tapatalk) in a Houston paper that has the five worst marathon photos or something similar. There are lots of body fluids. All the fluids. There is partial nudity, which is not Maxwell approved. There are people supporting strangers and giving encouragement. Pop music. Signs with jokes that are only funny after running 22 miles. I haven't yet been given a tract and no one has reminded me that I will die someday, although that seems to be understood. Beer gardens and light snacks are served.

Sorry for formatting and bad grammar. I hate typing on my phonee.

New post up and overall it's the same old stuff. Sarah makes a point to say "we can really eat" under in one of the photo captions. I guess they've had their fill of animal cracker comments? :lol:

Also a cute picture of Abby reading to Gigi.

They still have Joshua trussed up with double bibs I see. That's good to see some treats for Terri even it's as simple as chocolate chip muffins and Rice Crispy treats. Enchiladas instead of bean burritos on a Sunday and more than one each! They're living it up!

Runner's poo poo :lol:

marathonpoop.jpg

I feel so bad for that guy. That picture and the photo of Uta Pipping on her period seem to always come up during discussions of marathons and poop. And that conversation seems to come up a lot in my life.

Found the link I wanted to share.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs ... ctures.php

As everyone said, it's not R rated or anything. Running is actually very family friendly. Just not Maxwell levels of family friendly.

There is an article (can't link, using tapatalk) in a Houston paper that has the five worst marathon photos or something similar. There are lots of body fluids. All the fluids. There is partial nudity, which is not Maxwell approved. There are people supporting strangers and giving encouragement. Pop music. Signs with jokes that are only funny after running 22 miles. I haven't yet been given a tract and no one has reminded me that I will die someday, although that seems to be understood. Beer gardens and light snacks are served.

Sorry for formatting and bad grammar. I hate typing on my phonee.

I had read a few years ago on the Runner's World forums that the Philly marathon was notorious for having a bunch of very graphic pictures of aborted fetuses stationed along the marathon route. Most marathoners, regardless of their politics, absolutely hated the pics and felt that they were totally inappropriate.

Do you think that the MaxHells would like that about Philly anyway?

I don't think it was Uta Pipping, but in Jim Fixx's book The Complete Book of Running wrote that one of the elite women got her period during Boston and also got diarrhea. It looked terrible, but she didn't feel bad so she kept running and won the Women's division. I think maybe it was Joanie Benoit Samuelson, but I'm not sure.

don't think it was Uta Pipping, but in Jim Fixx's book The Complete Book of Running wrote that one of the elite women got her period during Boston and also got diarrhea. It looked terrible, but she didn't feel bad so she kept running and won the Women's division. I think maybe it was Joanie Benoit Samuelson, but I'm not sure.

I am just going to say that unless something deadly was chasing me, it is not likely in this world that I would ever keep running in that condition. I'm sort of sorry I read about it, :mouse-shock:

The Maxwells braved the Public School cooties and did vote last November.

Are the Maxwell women allowed to vote?

Are the Maxwell women allowed to vote?

I think they r allowed to vote. Although I am sure they r only allowed to vote for who Steve tells them to.

I think they r allowed to vote. Although I am sure they r only allowed to vote for who Steve tells them to.

That is intersting. Because crazy fundies like the PP have preached in several sermons that women shouldn't have the right to vote, as it is against the bible.

It goes to show how these fundies pick and choose which biblical laws they want to obey and how they interpret them differently.

Archived