IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy starts a blog

Koala

And why on earth does Container Creep think we'd want to threaten or harm his family in any way? Pretty sure we're all on the same page with wanting them in a non-threatening environment - you know, any place that's away from him.

Is he still on about this? :roll:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In my household I know each of my family members triggers, including my own. Here is an example of my families triggers. Myself: Somebody rushing me, stress, lack of sex, lack of physical movement. My wife: Hormones, heat, too much noise/chaos/things going on/overextending herself, lack of sleep.

After this Chester Drawers then goes on to talk about how awesome of a husband he is as when it is warm out he turns the air conditioning on for his wife, despite the fact it will cost him 25-30$ a day.

I can just hear Wardrobe Wanker later that night "....but I turned the air conditioner on for you".

After this Chester Drawers then goes on to talk about how awesome of a husband he is as when it is warm out he turns the air conditioning on for his wife, despite the fact it will cost him 25-30$ a day.

I can just hear Wardrobe Wanker later that night "....but I turned the air conditioner on for you".

I call bullshit on that one. I live in Arizona. We run A/C about 7 months a year. I live in a 2300 square foot house. My highest bill has been under 400 dollars. If it costs him 25-30 bucks A DAY then he has either shitty insulation, a shitty central unit or is just lying his ass off.

I call bullshit on that one. I live in Arizona. We run A/C about 7 months a year. I live in a 2300 square foot house. My highest bill has been under 400 dollars. If it costs him 25-30 bucks A DAY then he has either shitty insulation, a shitty central unit or is just lying his ass off.

They are "off the grid" so their a/c has to run off of the generator which means he has to spend more money on gas.

He turns on the a/c for her. What a prince! Is there a reason she can't turn it on herself?

:text-yeahthat:

Except we pay $500 a month in July/Aug/Sept, and our house is just over 3000 sq ft. And we have sun shades.

I thought this was amusing.

I’m as big as a mountain. I’ve wrestled a full grown bull and won. Some have called me Hercules.

Wrestled a bull! My goodness.

My God, in the comments, CM talks about slapping wives (OK, but only very, very, very rarely, he says). It's in the comments from the post on 7-10.

The only bull Chester is wrestling is the bull crap rolling out of his mouth. He sure was whistling a different tune when he came here, acting like the scared little weasel he truly is.

He talks a good game about how amazingly awesome he is, but amazingly awesome people do not treat people the way he does. He is an abusive twerp. No matter what he writes and how he tries to reconcile his actions, Chester is an abuser. Full stop. He knows that we know what he truly is and that is why he is hates us so much.

Yeah, sure he has. I totally believe that! :roll:

A jackass wrestling a bull. I'd pay good money to see that. Who does this guy think he is, Paul freaking Bunyon?

Seriously, I'd love to see a picture of Caninetboy. I'm sure it would be...revealing to say the least.

A jackass wrestling a bull. I'd pay good money to see that. Who does this guy think he is, Paul freaking Bunyon?

Seriously, I'd love to see a picture of Caninetboy. I'm sure it would be...revealing to say the least.

I don't know, that might not be such a good idea. Clearly he is so awesome, that us poor women may all loose our senses if we saw a picture of Hall Closet Hercules!

My mental picture of Cabinetguy is so great that I'm gonna ask my husband to dress up as him for Halloween.

No. Then he'd be wrestling an ox! Duh!

I think a better question is WHY would you "wrestle" a bull? Wrangle? sure. A bull would look very silly in those little leotard thingys wrestlers wear though.

He turns on the a/c for her. What a prince! Is there a reason she can't turn it on herself?

Actually, I suspect there is. He controls the electricity and produces it as he desires, using a generator.

He says they are "off the grid" in their remote home, but if he's blogging I don't view him as off the grid. Off the grid might include a generator, but would not include an internet presence, much less a blog....

They're in Alaska,aren't they? I've been imagining them on a little 5 acre 'really, you have a farm' ranchette like the Alaskan Bush People show family. Yeah, it's Alaska, yeah, you can buy totally undeveloped property and develop it without having to deal with permitting and stuff like not hooking up to the power grid is not totally atypical- but that doesn't make you all that much of a Rugged Survivor Individuallist. You'rejust another suburbanite with a different texture pack for the suburb.

Ah, it becomes clearer. The generator is probably one of his manly toys on the homestead. Jehovah would frown upon him if he allowed a woman to decide when to turn on the A/C , much less put actual gas in it. Ooh, he wrestles bulls! I am sooooo impressed. Not too many bulls in Alaska, are there? Wrestle a polar bear and I'll be impressed. Or even pet a moose. I bet next week he'll write of his past adventures as a pirate. :music-tool:

No. Then he'd be wrestling an ox! Duh!

I think a better question is WHY would you "wrestle" a bull? Wrangle? sure. A bull would look very silly in those little leotard thingys wrestlers wear though.

I'm guessing by "wrestle a bull" what he meant was "rode one of those mechanical bulls in a honky-tonk bar".

I'm guessing by "wrestle a bull" what he meant was "rode one of those mechanical bulls in a honky-tonk bar".

Bulldogging or steer wrestling is a Rodeo event. Usually the steer is 400ish lbs. (ie, 2x the weight of the cowboys) and is not easy, but is common and once a person knows how, can be done quickly. sarodeo.com/rodeo/steer-wrestling/

A full grown bull weighs betweein 1700 and 2300 lbs. If he were wrestling one, I would assume he was drunk. Even if you are working cattle, there is no situation where "wrestling" a full grown bull is needed. That is why squeeze chutes were invented.

He said he was a mountain. He said he was 6'2" AND 270 lbs. Here is a before pic of a guy who was that height and weight. attachment.php?s=895b7323d2ff21deeeafe233cad017b5&attachmentid=4571471&d=1340009176

I can't help it! The image I got when reading about Bureau Boy wrestling a bull was this. Hoosier Hombre is, of course, the skinny little matador who lasts about 30 seconds. :lol:

[bBvideo 560,340:12rbpnob]

[/bBvideo]

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/how-even-christians-view-girls-women/

I think Matt Walsh has a lot of good things to say about culture in general. I think he is one of the good guys, just as my friend is. But by and large I find him to have this same blind spot towards women and what we teach men & women about women. It does no one any favors, not men & certainly not women.

Oh gosh. Now even Matt Walsh is too feminist for Wardrobe Wanker, I guess because he seems to actually like his wife and daughter some of the time.

I skimmed the blogs he linked...ugh. The comments....double ugh. I did see ourold friend Sunshine Mary commenting. I had forgotten about her. Should she be speaking with the menfolk, though? By her way of thinking shouldn't she be baking pies or rubbing her husband's feet or something?

Of all the fundie blogs I follow (and there are only about 4 or 5), Cabinet Man actually scares me. As someone else mentioned above, his blog seems to be a journal of abuse. HIs secretive nature, his pleadings that we not look for him or send the police after him...it's all just so telling. I get physically uncomfortable reading his blog. I just keep thinking of the fear in which his wife must live - the physical abuse, the emotional abuse. I find myself worrying about his children. He clearly is a delusional and threatening man and I have no doubt that his family is in danger.

Did anybody else read his recent post in which he asked his readers for suggestions on making his blog more visitor friendly? That was some bizarre reading.

Of all the fundie blogs I follow (and there are only about 4 or 5), Cabinet Man actually scares me. As someone else mentioned above, his blog seems to be a journal of abuse. HIs secretive nature, his pleadings that we not look for him or send the police after him...it's all just so telling. I get physically uncomfortable reading his blog. I just keep thinking of the fear in which his wife must live - the physical abuse, the emotional abuse. I find myself worrying about his children. He clearly is a delusional and threatening man and I have no doubt that his family is in danger.

Did anybody else read his recent post in which he asked his readers for suggestions on making his blog more visitor friendly? That was some bizarre reading.

He keeps saying that his blog is written for men, hence his 'course' (LOL) and salty language. I don't buy it for a second. I think he's just pretending to write for men; he's really writing TO--as in down to--women.

He keeps saying that his blog is written for men, hence his 'course' (LOL) and salty language. I don't buy it for a second. I think he's just pretending to write for men; he's really writing TO--as in down to--women.

It's the hypocrisy of it all. He holds himself up as this pious, Christian man who knows the Bible frontward and backward but curses like that, all the while picking apart the rest of us for our own "bad habits." Some of the lines from his blog, if taken alone, would read like any other angry man's blog. Can he not see that? Of course there are men in my life who cuss now and then but they don't do it simply to prove they are men. My husband of 27 years has never cussed AT me, as Cabinet Man seems so proud of doing to his wife. My son is a Marine and has never uttered a cuss word in front of me, his wife or his sister. I guess Cabinet Man would say I neither married nor raised a real man. Just for the record - I let a cuss word fly now and then (and it feels good) but I'm not on the internet judging everyone for their ungodly ways.

Just as a little bonus for him because I know he's checking in:

Ephesians 4:29:

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Archived