Koala

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/

Found it through Lori's blog. His wife is guest posting there today:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/06/pride-almost-destroyed-her-marriage.html

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I *think* this warning was meant for us:

Lastly, to the feminist progressive nazi’s who always seem to track down and threaten guys like me families and business’ as you do any man who lives and teaches along these lines:

My wife is truly happy and healthy. She is here of her own free will! She has never been hit and never been abused! She believes in this as much as I do. She has a car. She has money. She is not oppressed! She is told she is loved and she is deeply cared for.

My kids are happy and healthy. They have never been hit or abused. They test in the 98th percentile in school and regularly see the doctor. They are hugged, told they are great and told they are loved daily. They could not be happier! My house is safe, clean and healthy food is served.

If you can be respectful and mind your manners and not threaten my family you are welcome here. If you cannot, you are not. If you do threaten my family realize I have a top flight attorney on retainer, available at a moments notice & I am more than happy to pay him. If you threaten my family in a more severe way the attorney will be the least of your worries.

And finally, listen, there are bad men and women in this world. There are men and women who are abusive. There are those who struggle with addictions and mental health troubles. When I speak about things, I am not addressing folks in these circumstances. Get help in those situations.

At least he knows his John Wayne!

"All I know is this, the most manly story of John Wayne I’ve been told does not stack up to the manliness I see in Jesus Christ. There is no cattle drive that compares to the great gathering of people by the Fisher of Men. The risks of being kicked by a horse, bitten by a snake or shot by a rustler is nothing to taking on all of the government, organized religion and legions of hell with a whip or a cross. There is no bit of tough talk in a salon or over a branding iron that measures up to Matthew 25. There is no desert crossing that came close to Jesus’ 40 days & nights of thirst, hunger, loneliness and temptation. There is no shoot out that comes close to the Jesus I read about in Revelation that judges, wages war and decides eternity.

And yet He is still the man that had the children come to Him. Who wept. Who healed and who spoke of Love."

2179260695_fc163b749f.jpg

but sir at the computer keyboard, have you done any of either? :lol:

Then you have the hardcore feminists. I’ve had the feminist Nazi’s I speak about on the front page literally track down my family and threaten us because of headship and submission, which they equate to abuse

If I remember correctly, he made a similar assertion while he was here, but when pressed was unable to provide an example of any such thing happening. I think by "track down my family" he must mean "read Lori Alexander's blog and my wife's fb page"

If you can be respectful and mind your manners and not threaten my family you are welcome here. If you cannot, you are not. If you do threaten my family realize I have a top flight attorney on retainer, available at a moments notice & I am more than happy to pay him. If you threaten my family in a more severe way the attorney will be the least of your worries.

I always like to imagine how a phone call to said attorneys would go down.

'Hello...people are making fun of me! On the internet!'

'Um...okay. Have they threatened you?'

'No, but they're totally looking up my wife's business on google! It's shameful!'

'Do you know their names?'

'No...'

'Uh...'

He forgot to add that he's stronger than 98% of all men (or was that Ken? I sometimes get my fundie turds mixed up).

And why would we bother to comment on Cabinetboy's blog, knowing the comments will just be deleted? We can comment all we want here, and Cabinetboy will most assuredly be reading here.

Finally, that last part about an attorney being the least of our worries sounds an awful lot like a threat. Who's his attorney, Homegirl Ruby?

If I remember correctly, he made a similar assertion while he was here, but when pressed was unable to provide an example of any such thing happening. I think by "track down my family" he must mean "read Lori Alexander's blog and my wife's fb page"

There are those who struggle with addictions and mental health troubles. When I speak about things, I am not addressing folks in these circumstances. Get help in those situations.

This guy should take his own advice :lol:

He sounds like a stark raving lunatic. Big difference between somebody turning up at your door and errrrr..... having a disagreement on the interwebs.

What is with these people and you know R E A L I T Y?

Top flight attorney :lol: Expert in dealing with 'google tactics' and taking money from gullible fools who just can't help publicising their private lives publicly. My grammar as you all know is no great shakes so it is comforting for me to see Cabinetman back. I feel practically Shakespearian :D

It was Cabinet Boy who was stronger than 98% of men. He had some other weird statistic that he clearly made up too, but I can't remember it.

Since many posters here are not from America I would love Cabinet Boy to try and get his "top flight" attorney to sue people in foreign countries for making fun of him on the internet. :lol: That would be amusing to watch.

He forgot to add that he's stronger than 98% of all men (or was that Ken? I sometimes get my fundie turds mixed up).

Well, he gave a nod to his overwhelming strength is yesterday's post:

I was “the bouncer†due to my size and was young and invincible in my faith in Christ and in body. I remember breaking up knife fights bare handed and looking over families whom the parents drug dealers were looking to “collect†on debts.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/06/15/hell-or-high-water-a-mans-story/

Well this should be amusing

:trainwreck:

I outweigh 1988 Tyson by 50 lbs., have several inches in reach, am a very strong man and yet I would be crazy to want to be in the ring with him, let alone some back alley.

Using my google tactics, :google-tactics: I figured out that Tyson was 220 in 1988--so escritoire fellow is around 270. That being said, Tyson was almost pure muscle and no body fat, which I sincerely doubt is the case with this guy.

And why would we bother to comment on Cabinetboy's blog, knowing the comments will just be deleted? We can comment all we want here, and Cabinetboy will most assuredly be reading here.

Finally, that last part about an attorney being the least of our worries sounds an awful lot like a threat. Who's his attorney, Homegirl Ruby?

Didn't he once say he always carried a weapon/gun--wouldn't visit Ken because couldn't carry in California? DOn't remember details.

I will say I don't remember anyone threatening him or his wife.

I am always amused by stories of how tough various people are-- he watched over some druggy family to protect them from drug dealers and worked as a bouncer, breaking up knife fights, etc. What kind fo rough trade did he run with/is he, any way?

He and PP and Ken, to some extent, are constantly beating their chests about their strenght, their manliness, their athletic prowess. I don't get it. First off, who cares and secondly, what does it prove that you've been in fights, other than you were never smart enough not to be in fights?

My husband was 6'4" (he's a bit shorter now as we age)-- and was very strong. My husband spent his time avoiding fights, from the time he was in HS (although, he did break someone's nose or jaw or something in the one fight he had in HS) , because, especially when we were young, there were a lot of guys who'd see him and think if they could beat him in a fight, it would somehow prove something about them and their masculinity. My husband avoided fights and avoided places that would have the sort of loser guys who would think they could prove themselves by starting something.

So, pardon me if I take people who have to 1) define masculinity at length or repeatedly or 2) have to write about how masculine they are to the world at large. Blah, blah, blah. If you have to tell me, well-- maybe it isn't very evident.

OMG Hahahahaha! :lol: Brilliant OlGirl!

Oh for heaven's sake...

Cabinetman....get over yourself. Are you sure your posturing and bragging about how big and strong you are isn't a sign you're afflicted with little dick syndrome? Fuck you. You're an ass.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/

Found it through Lori's blog. His wife is guest posting there today:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/06/pride-almost-destroyed-her-marriage.html

OK< I popped out there and looked. Same shit, different day as Lori-- Our marriage sucked but We forced ourselves (I forced her, she submitted, whatever, I was skimming) and now we tolerate one another For Jesus Sake and live in a magical marriage land of joy and happiness.

Honest to god, who gives a shit. This is why I can't seem to write on my blog in any sort of regular pattern, because while I think I write about more interesting things than how wonderful I am and how God wants all people to do just what I do, who gives a flying fuck about what some stranger holds out as a marriage philosophy, or in my case, what kind of wine I like, LOL..

I hope his is just one more blog with 12 followers, but I suspect he'll get a lot of linking from Lori (who has more followers than I can imagine, given the big Who gives a shit I have toward her... I must be more out of touch than I even realized!)

I always like to imagine how a phone call to said attorneys would go down.

'Hello...people are making fun of me! On the internet!'

'Um...okay. Have they threatened you?'

'No, but they're totally looking up my wife's business on google! It's shameful!'

'Do you know their names?'

'No...'

'Uh...'

Not to mention how terribly, terribly masculine it is to threaten people who discuss that which is publicly available. :roll:

You know, I could just see Jesus doing John Wayne: "Well Pharisee, I'm not going to hit you, I'm not going to hit you, ....Like hell I'm not."

Of course, it was her PRIDE that nearly destroyed the marriage.

Funny how I never learned that pride = serious hormonal/chemical imbalance that causes someone to have outbursts of violence and actively plan to commit suicide. Those details, which were previously provided here, are mysteriously missing now.

Of course, it was her PRIDE that nearly destroyed the marriage.

Funny how I never learned that pride = serious hormonal/chemical imbalance that causes someone to have outbursts of violence and actively plan to commit suicide. Those details, which were previously provided here, are mysteriously missing now.

Don't forget about those ebil birth control pills that have messed her up chemically/hormonally/emotionally to this very day!!11!!

People who are really strong and brave have no need to constantly brag about it.

Why it is that men like cabinetjerk have to have a wall of text to get to their point? His fingers type a lot of words, yet he never really says anything of importance. Just a lot of chest thumping and ball scratching.

It looks like he is a ray of sunshine wherever he goes. You see, he was all about showing the women he was right on another blog, and he was there to challenge them because he is all tough. When they, too, gave it to him, I guess he fled and started his own blog. Seems to be a pattern with him.

I still laugh thinking about him coming here acting the way he did. For such a big, tough, strong guy, he sure did cry a lot and run away. :lol:

Cabinetman, you make me laugh! Your big walls of texts are not interesting, and show your lack of communication skills.

As a husband, despite my shortcomings, I did understand the love aspect of marriage although I struggled with patience. I had a natural ability to lead, or at least to stand my ground for what I thought was right, but I did not have the biblical understanding I do now of how a husband is to lead.

My wife was a mess from the beginning. What I saw in that one sentence, the depth, maturity, and love of Christ would take years and unmentionable hardship to take full bloom in her faith and life. What I saw was glimpse of something that was yet to come, but was not yet, and almost never came to be. It did not help that she reacted to the birth control pills she started before the wedding and even though she only took them six months, have changed her body and hormones to this day.

We spent the next decade, two more in the ministry, in constant strife, hardship; and I would not be overstating it by saying we lived in a war zone. I loved my wife, but I had certain boundaries that no matter how short of what I thought they were supposed to be I was not willing to cross and the war would begin again. I was constantly fighting for our marriage, she was constantly fighting against our marriage. I did not have the knowledge or tools, and eventually the faith (as I had become so worn down) to put together the proper battle plan. There for a few years, I even put my bible away and stopped going to church. The struggles in our marriage had killed my faith.

Wow. What a fucking asshole. This is, word for word, what my ex-husband would have written if he hadn't left me for his ex-girlfriend he was having an affair with. I can't even with this. If I ever doubted that Lori had misrepresented CabinetAsshole to the point that he wasn't as bad as he first appeared on her blog, this erases all that doubt.

Reading this entry ramped up my anxiety enough that I had to read it in spurts because of how creepily reminiscent it is of my own ex-asshole. Well, he's still very much as asshole, just not in relation to me any longer.

ViolaSebastian, "escritoire fellow"? I literally LOLd right here in my cube. You are exponentially even more magnificent in my eyes (and not just because you're named after the twins in Twelfth Night)!

Hmmmm....more names to consider. How 'bout Chiffarobe Young'un?

Archived