IGNORED

The one where Cabinetboy starts a blog

Koala

His business website said he used wind and solar power. Speaking of which, I just visited the business website to make sure and it's DOWN. It's been stripped down to a Home page and that's it. Interesting ...

This is veeeeery interesting. My vote is that he's starting a new business page. Still with the same address (i.e. not Alaska).

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The blog is dead. Looks teh ebil feminists got to him

He's running/hiding from something other than us-- we are just an made up excuse that he can blame publically.

He's running/hiding from something other than us-- we are just an made up excuse that he can blame publically.

Looks like it. Either that or it's an excuse to further isolate the wife. Possibly both.

It's that second bit. He didn't shut down the blog until even his own faithful followers were calling out his bullshit. Now, that's just more fuel for his fire. "I had to move my family, I had to shut down my blog, these ebil feminists on teh internetz threatened my family's safety!!!11!!1!!!!"

Archived