IGNORED

Why Ken Alexander is really on FJ

That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works!!

(My current favorite commercial)

The thing is, even if that thread was deleted, it wouldn't necessarily come out of the google search results for weeks or months, if ever. It might drop off the first page after some long period of time, but on the internet nothing really ever goes away.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Lori's blog o'doom today

You have got to be joking!!! Is it just me or is this hilariously mistimed?

Did she have google-botulism?

I had no idea you could catch an STD through the computer - I thought that was just public toilet seats! I guess I'll have to start wearing gloves whenever I'm on line from now on? (Or should I make the person on the other end wear a condom if it's a guy? :think: ) I did just run a couple of programs to check for computer viruses, so I think I'm safe for now.

I had no idea you could catch an STD through the computer - I thought that was just public toilet seats! I guess I'll have to start wearing gloves whenever I'm on line from now on? (Or should I make the person on the other end wear a condom if it's a guy? :think: ) I did just run a couple of programs to check for computer viruses, so I think I'm safe for now.

:clap:

This is what happens when people have cybersex without wearing latex gloves....

No glove, no cyber love..... 0,,16247049_303,00.jpg

Since it was an "on-line relationship" I wonder what low strain STD the woman contracted from her husband? Finger crabs, or the dreaded eyeball chlamydia?

I never thought for a second he was here for chit-chatting or debating.

I love how clueless people blame Google for the content that exists online, as though it's somehow Google's fault and that a megacorporation should be responsible for tending to the petty worries of an offensive person catering to a tiny fraction of the populace. The classic internet idiot – "Do something about this, or I'll sue!" – made even more ridiculous by threatening to sue one of the most profitable companies currently in business.

I for one am shocked by this woman-shocked-computer.jpg

I believed Ken was here to save our wayward souls, show us the wrongness of our paths and help us achieve nonlousy marriages--sort of an online ministry to the unsaved or poorly saved or even the ill informed Christian women who disagree with him and Lori. He even said his SEO was not an issue when I mentioned it--he wouldn't fib, would he?

And here you all thought it was to have a wee chat and find some mutual understanding. Errr no.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... iCVx2QZqrw

Moan to Google.

I'm not sure how you weld a baseball bat but never mind.

A helpful answer.

A bigger moan. Gosh and here we thought it was all about 'Always Learning.'

Goggle? Well I'm goggling at the typos.

Then quotes Curious.

Ken/Lori then says.

It would appear there is a mystery folks.

Answers on a postcard to Ken, who really knows this is the only reason he is here despite ye ole wall o texts.

I for one am shocked by this woman-shocked-computer.jpg

I believed Ken was here to save our wayward souls, show us the wrongness of our paths and help us achieve nonlousy marriages--sort of an online ministry to the unsaved or poorly saved or even the ill informed Christian women who disagree with him and Lori. He even said his SEO was not an issue when I mentioned it--he wouldn't fib, would he?

Do you think he wasn't being sincere when he asked the following?

I have no issue with this group analyzing and trying to parse and dissect all that we write.

Did you ever think that I have no interest in harming anyone on this Forum?

I still dream of making some friends here.

Who knew?

Did she really just say that someone got an STD from an online relationship? I have got to be reading this wrong.

Ken and Lori are poster children for First World Problems. I think they have lead relatively charmed lives( health issues notwithstanding).

I was just looking back at a comment on Lori's blog. Her reply is interesting.

Lori Alexander:

Lori Alexander

I made it very clear that I am not "pro-abuse" and frankly, you write a bit too intellectually for me. This is why I usually have Ken respond. My posts and thoughts are fairly simple. I am not a highly academic person. I would like to think I am a wise woman and that is all that matters to me. All your interpretations of words confuse me. I do read your responses but I don't always understand the point you are trying to make. I know we agree on some things and disagree on others and that is fine with me. You always write thoughtful disagreements and that is why I publish your comments.

This is the comment she is replying to:

You can count me among the women who are angry that you would sensationalize enduring abuse as a powerful example of anything good. (But you probably knew that.)

I believe in feminine servant-hood -- and I hate to see domineering women destroy families by disrespectful conduct. But I also believe that all leaders must be servants, which means that I also believe in male servant-hood, and that any servant-hearted person can be a leader in a family.

I understand that you cling to words like "leader" for men "obey" for women, but you get "leader" from the Greek metaphor of headship, which is by no means as clear-cut as you imagine... and you get "obey" from the King James translation of "hupotasso" which is an innocent word that only means that we elevate others by our humility (servanthood) and willingly take shelter under them. It's important to cling to the Bible -- It's also important to occasionally wonder if our personal conclusions about 'what it clearly means' are actually well founded.

I might go on saying these things to you, because I think you read them, even though Ken usually responds. Sometimes I have hope that I might find a teachable moment with you -- possibly due to the title of your blog... but posts like this, Lori, they are not worthy of you. It does not good for the Church to be on the internet as "pro-abuse" -- there are already enough people in Churches past and present who prove that point. Let's not join their ranks?

It makes me wonder how much of Lori's blog Lori is responsible for, and how much of Lori's blog Ken is responsible for.

So to recap: Lori Alexander operates a public, monetized blog and a public Facebook page. She uses her full name on both her blog and Facebook. On these platforms, she posts pictures of her family, mentions her husband, children and grandchildren by name, and discusses her husband's business. More importantly, she discusses and advocates on her public blog and Facebook that husbands should physically restrain their wives. And that wives have no right to decline sex with their husbands. And that children should be hit repeatedly with objects until they obey their parents. And that children should be force fed. And that newborns and very young infants should be left alone to cry for long periods of time and should be feed far less often than recommended by most pediatricians. She has also opined that our country would be a much better place if women were denied certain civil liberties, including the right to vote.

She and her husband have further advocated these positions on the public blogs of MRA's and in comments on other Internet forums. They have commented under their real names. Lori's husband Ken Alexander created an account here under his real name, and further outed himself with his many posts on this forum defending the views expressed by he and his wife.

After doing all of the above, he his now worried about his name being tied to his publicly espoused views. He is also deeply affronted by the fact that some of our members have called he and his wife mean names and quoted from Lori's public blog. Also, that several FJ'ers have expressed the hopethat the opinions and comments of Lori and Ken Alexander, which they have vomited forth in a number of places and signed their names to, might show up in google searches and negatively impact their lives. Ken is really upset by the idea that his and Lori's disgusting opinions, which have possibly caused untold hurt to vulnerable women looking for answers, and to children with no ability to escape parents who have been influenced by Ken and Lori, might come back to bit him in the ass. He is nervous. No amount of posturing and babbling about manipulating Google (which we obviously have no ability to do. This should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway) can cover the fact that he is nervous. Good. Sunshine really is the best disinfectant.

Did she really just say that someone got an STD from an online relationship? I have got to be reading this wrong.

Makes you wonder what horrific cyber disease Ken is going to pick up from 'losing' himself in FJ :lol:

Makes you wonder what horrific cyber disease Ken is going to pick up from 'losing' himself in FJ :lol:

That's a mental image I may never be able to erase. Thanks OKTBT :brain-bleach:

Lori Alexander:

It makes me wonder how much of Lori's blog Lori is responsible for, and how much of Lori's blog Ken is responsible for.

I'm not a biblical scholar but I did not find that post hugely academic or difficult to understand. If Lori isn't capable of reading posts like that and understanding them I question how she is capable of wisely dispensing advice on the internet.

Lori Alexander:

This reminded me so much of the old Saturday Night Live bit "Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer", where Phil Hartman would very smarmily reply to everything "I'm just a simple caveman. Your BIG WORDS and concepts are confusing to me..."

I'm not a biblical scholar but I did not find that post hugely academic or difficult to understand. If Lori isn't capable of reading posts like that and understanding them I question how she is capable of wisely dispensing advice on the internet.

Exactly.

Is it a possibility that Lori's brain has been severely effected by her brain tumor? I know that Ken has asserted that it hasn't, but something just isn't right here. I know I have asked before, but how could she have possibly been a teacher? She seems to barely understand what's going on around her.

And "Lori" screenshotted "her" private email address in her complaint. Somehow it's a variation of kalexander.... :lol:

They really don't understand online privacy, do they?

I know absolutely nothing about the bible and I had no problem whatsoever understanding that comment. For a supposed academic to claim that she's not a highly academic person is extremely disturbing. How then can she call herself a teacher, either in her past or in her present?

I also think that Lori's tumor has affected her in some way. Her writing as well as her understanding have definitely gotten more confused and muddled and it grows more troublesome with every post. At this point, she really should be concerning herself with her own well-being rather than trying to counsel others with potentially dangerous advice. And if she can't make this decision on her own, then Ken, as her leader and supposedly loving husband, should make the decision for her.

Is it a possibility that Lori's brain has been severely effected by her brain tumor? I know that Ken has asserted that it hasn't, but something just isn't right here. I know I have asked before, but how could she have possibly been a teacher? She seems to barely understand what's going on around her.

I have to wonder if it has and they just don't want to admit it.

I would like to think I am a wise woman and that is all that matters to me.

I would like to think that I am an expert cross stitcher. I really would. Sadly anyone who has seen my attempts at cross stitching would know that no matter how much I would like to think that I am good at it, I'm not. All that might matter to her is that she thinks she is wise, but since she has set herself up as a wise teacher dispensing God's advice what actually matters is if she is wise in these matters.

Lori Alexander:

So Lori's opt out of someone giving her good advice and some actual Biblical understanding is to say she can't read plain English? That's been one of my issues with both of them since day one. They are trying to take Biblical phrases of a translation literally and simple mindedly as direction and use that as the foundation of a destructive belief system.

He won't be catching anything here. We are disease free (and it's against our ToU to try and give us or any of our members diseases) ;) We keep routine dr. appts, to make sure that we are healthy.

If Ken takes something home, he will have to blame one of his other playgrounds ;)

Archived