IGNORED

GrandBates on the Way - Whitney is Pregnant

Boogalou

I agree with the bolded bit, I have no problem with the sentiment but the OMG CUTE eleventy!!! aspect does seem rather young. If he had hand written the post I would expect puffy hearts over each "i". Interesting that the right wing media was worked up wondering if having grandchildren would make Hillary Clinton unfit for office but plenty of people voted for Zach who has provided us with "SOOO CUTE".

I don't think Clinton is fit for presidency, and it has nothing to do with her family.

However, I think that anything Fox says should be taken with a grain of salt. I mean the only people listening to them are the people who wouldn't be voting for her anyways for the mere fact that she's liberal.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion, because it sounds like it was written by a teenage girl instead of a man who just ran for a serious political office.

Yeah, that. I mean, I seriously think his sisters are writing blog entries for him. Do they even teach typing at the SOTDRT?

• 2 weeks later...

post-481-14451998964516_thumb.jpg

#TouchingAMiracleBabyInsuresMyLittleBlessingWillBeHealthy!!! #Miracle #Blessing #ExpectingALittleOne #Zach #Whit #JosieDuggar

As a side note: Zach looks like he was poured into that shirt.

Oh, just gag me. Enough with the ***Miracle Baby!!11!!!*** bullshit.

This child is going to grow up to be the most spoiled hellian on Earth, so long as they continue to treat her like the second coming. Dare I say Josie is the Suri Cruise of the fundie world?

Those clothes are hideous, on both of them.

Yeah, it is very easy to fuck up a decent sundress by wearing a t-shirt under it and turning it into a frumper. To complete the look, pour chubby husband into a matching outfit. Walla: instant modest matchy-matchy couple!

I think Whitney's outfit is cute. Zach's shirt scalded my eyeballs, though.

I think Whitney's outfit is cute. Zach's shirt scalded my eyeballs, though.

That dress is not meant to be worn with a t-shirt. It looks really stupid.

Oh, just gag me. Enough with the ***Miracle Baby!!11!!!*** bullshit.

This child is going to grow up to be the most spoiled hellian on Earth, so long as they continue to treat her like the second coming. Dare I say Josie is the Suri Cruise of the fundie world?

Not that I wish it to happen, but it would be interesting to see how Josie would react to a #20 and the corresponding shift of attention.

Um, what? I cannot stand the 40 bazillion hashtag thing so many do, but TouchingAMiracleBabyInsuresMyLittleBlessingWillBeHealthy? Really? So Josie is now some sort of Faith Healer? Who knew just simply touching Josie insures the health of a baby. Yeah, OK then. :roll:

That dress is not meant to be worn with a t-shirt. It looks really stupid.

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it looked nice, but now that you've told me it looks stupid, I'll have to change my mind. :roll:

Um, what? I cannot stand the 40 bazillion hashtag thing so many do, but TouchingAMiracleBabyInsuresMyLittleBlessingWillBeHealthy? Really? So Josie is now some sort of Faith Healer? Who knew just simply touching Josie insures the health of a baby. Yeah, OK then. :roll:

I made up that hash tag because: 1) I hate their ridiculous use of hash tags, and 2) everyone treats Josie like a speshul snowflak, so I thought it was apropos. I guess I did a good job if someone believed it was the real hash tag! :D :D :D

Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it looked nice, but now that you've told me it looks stupid, I'll have to change my mind. :roll:

:popcorn:

I made up that hash tag because: 1) I hate their ridiculous use of hash tags, and 2) everyone treats Josie like a speshul snowflak, so I thought it was apropos. I guess I did a good job if someone believed it was the real hash tag! :D :D :D

Haha! The funny thing is, I could totally see these people hash tagging something like that because we all know they think Josie is the second coming. :)

Why o' why did someone let her leave the house like that? A cardigan and tube top would work to modestify that dress.

Why o' why did someone let her leave the house like that? A cardigan and tube top would work to modestify that dress.

Look at the someone accompanying her: he's poured into a too-small glaring yellow shirt, and is wearing his tie like a noose.

I think they are an attractive couple. Whit normally looks very nice. Maybe she ran out of clothes that fit her pregnant belly and is trying to avoid maternity clothes as long as possible? Zach just needs some looser-fitting clothing.

I don't think # 20 would upstage Josie at this point.

Josie may grow up to have a bigger ego than Josh they way she is treated.

It also may set her up for huge disappointment later in life when she realizes the rest of the world is quite so impressed. Not to mention the first it could cause between Josie and her siblings closest in age to her.

They'd be wise to real it in now she's going on 5 old enough to use that in her favor.

Haha! The funny thing is, I could totally see these people hash tagging something like that because we all know they think Josie is the second coming. :)

Ohhh thank God you made that up. I was going to flip if she seriously hash tagged that....

Maybe it's because I am used to the style (and even wore it myself a few times, unfortunately), but I think Whitney looks fine. I'm not saying the t-shirt sundress combo is great, but I don't get the absolute vitriol towards it every time it comes up here.

Zach just needs to get clothes that fit him.

Call me crazy but I think the tube top option is just as bad and I can't imagine being pregnant and having to manage a tube top, dress, and cardigan on top.

In the early nineties a sundress with spaghetti straps and a tight white t-shirt underneath it was the height of fashion. At least to 13 year old me.

Call me crazy but I think the tube top option is just as bad and I can't imagine being pregnant and having to manage a tube top, dress, and cardigan on top.

I see what I did there, my words failed me. My brain was picturing one of those strapless bralettes worn to cover cleavage.

261430534559_2.jpg

I know what a tube top/bralette thing is. I also know how irritating clothing that slips around can be while pregnant. I remember the tube top with skinny strap sundress look also. It never did a thing for me and especially not when the tube slid down so it was doing nothing for the cleavage.

In the early nineties a sundress with spaghetti straps and a tight white t-shirt underneath it was the height of fashion. At least to 13 year old me.

All I see in my head is Kelly, Brenda, and Donna from BH 90210 wearing that style with Combat Boots. I think some styles should be left in the 90's, and this is one of those styles. :lol:

[attachment=0]miracle child.JPG[/attachment]

#TouchingAMiracleBabyInsuresMyLittleBlessingWillBeHealthy!!! #Miracle #Blessing #ExpectingALittleOne #Zach #Whit #JosieDuggar

As a side note: Zach looks like he was poured into that shirt.

Zach looks like Curious George's friend.

Archived