IGNORED

GrandBates on the Way - Whitney is Pregnant

Boogalou

I just thought I would make a new thread about this so it doesn't get buried in the Zach Bates for Mayor thread. Props to anti-antichoice for seeing the comment!

anti-antichoice said:
According to Kelly there's a grandbates on the way!

In Zach's campaign fundraiser blog post Denise S. commented:

Good Luck Zach!! Wish I lived closer to be there to support you!! So sweet of the Duggars to help rally for you..Hope things are going well with Zach and Whitney!! Any grandkids on the way yet?? lol

Kelly's response:

Dear Denise,

Yes!! I will be doing a post soon! Love, Kelly

here's a link to the post

blog.thebatesfamily.com/2014/03/03/duggars-campaign-for-zach/#comments

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just left a comment on the Zach for Mayor. How do I move it here? Oh well. Does anyone have any idea which one is pregnant?

It would almost have to be Erin. Wouldn't it be way too soon for Zach and Whit?

It's been four months for them, too, so probably not.

I posted on the Zach for mayor thread about this, but WTH???? These people are nucking futs. Is it SO BAD to use a condom? And I think both girls are pregnant, but Erin over Whitney, if choice need be made.

You know what? I'm listening to Liz Phair's Exile in Guyville right now (great album!) and I can't help but think how lucky I am that I get to peruse FJ, have common sense, and get to listen to great music that says a lot about female sexuality and the way society looks at gender roles in a sexual context. And, if I want, I can go downstairs and pour myself a glass of rum. It's a great life. Sorry for these people.

If it isn't already odds are by next month at the latest it will be both. I hope Erin at least finishes school. I am not happy.

My money is on Whit. Erin struck me as the one who wanted to finish school and be a wife for a while first. That and Zach and Whit just seem... more physically comfortable with each other.

I'll be shocked if it's not Whitney. She's been pinning baby stuff on Pinterest for weeks, and I've been sure Whitney would get pregnant first since before they got married. Mela99, I agree with everything you said except that Erin doesn't really have a choice. The only way she could would be abstinence and I somehow can't see her saying to Chad, "We can't have sex for six months because I want to finish school first." Although, who knows...

Plus I think maybe I'm hoping it's Whitney because she obviously really, really WANTS to have a baby. Erin, I'm not so sure about.

It would almost have to be Erin. Wouldn't it be way too soon for Zach and Whit?

Then wouldn't it be a GrandPaine?

I'll be shocked if it's not Whitney. She's been pinning baby stuff on Pinterest for weeks, and I've been sure Whitney would get pregnant first since before they got married. Mela99, I agree with everything you said except that Erin doesn't really have a choice. The only way she could would be abstinence and I somehow can't see her saying to Chad, "We can't have sex for six months because I want to finish school first." Although, who knows...

Plus I think maybe I'm hoping it's Whitney because she obviously really, really WANTS to have a baby. Erin, I'm not so sure about.

I agree about Whitney. Think she's been planning since the honeymoon. For some reason I don't think Erin is emotionally ready to be a mom. Well at least Chad and Zach have jobs.

My money is on Whit as well. Erin wanted to know what day Chad was proposing (in order to schedule- it was in the comments of one of Kellys Blog posts) so I have a feeling she's going to hold off for as long as she wishes. I would not be shocked if her and Chad wait out a bit, even until after Alyssa is married. Even his family isnt 20 people strong. He has a job, she is in school, so its a safe bet that when either is exhausted, especially Erin, the 'must do it' thing is not happenin. I have a feeling Erin knows her cycle and knows when to be exhausted. Erin is the closest I've seen to a Maxwell, schedule and perfectionist wise. Were it not for her college aspirations she probably would have made a good candidate for Maxwellhood.

It probably would also explain Kelly's silence mentioned in another board. One with a baby on the way, another without, probably gets a conversation or two, then the motherly 'advice' plus her kids coming back from Phillipines to hop to Florida, one engagement- wedding in 77 days, one courtship...and all those kids. And Gothard now considered a fucktard in exile probably isnt making things easy. Normal people would snap under that weight.

I bet it's both. It's been almost 3 months of marriage for Zach and Whit, and just over 4 months for Chad and Erin.

Ugh, I was hoping both would wait a while, but I guess at least one did not.

And Alyssa will most likely be pregnant by the end of the year as well. If Anna Duggar doesn't get pregnant again soon and Jessa doesn't hurry up and get married the Bateses will be caught up to the Duggars in 'grandbabies' by next spring or summer. Don't forget Michael Bates will be getting married before long, too.

I think Alyssa will be pregnant by the end of summer. And I'm guessing Michael will get married sometime early this fall, so she'll be pregnant by the end of the year.

I have a feeling Anna won't get pregnant until sometime this summer. Just a guess, not sure why. And I don't think Jessa will get married until maybe this summer - they might even try to time her wedding with Jim Bob and Michelle's 30th wedding anniversary, which is this July.

Yup the grandbaby race is on.

DUGGARS

Married: 1

Engaged: 0

Courting: 1

Grandbabies: 3

BATESES

Married: 2

Engaged: 1

Courting:1

Grandbabies: .5 (unless there's two)

Hmmm....

LOL, hmmm indeed!

I'm betting there's going to be another courtship announcement by the Duggars soon after Jessa is married. They won't do one before, since that will take the focus off her and they can't have more than 2 big storylines like that in one season.

But I do think they are going to want to catch up with the Bateses soon. As more of the Bates children marry, they'll be able to, eh, expand the family faster.

True, but I think Erin is smart enough to track her cycle and at least sway the odds in her favor.

Archived