IGNORED

Bill Gothard Ousted - IBLP/ATI scandal - Merge

love2scrap

Thanks for the bumps, guys.

It's obvious no one cares about the ATI scandal. So sad!

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am definitely read FJ most days, but usually to nervous to reply. I did however go over go over to recovering grace tonight to see there comments as I like to do something when I feel people are doing wrong. They are saying people should email ATI and ask they have someone external do the investigation. So I emailed Gil Bates and nicely asked him to do this since he is on the board I guess? I also discussed about it potentially protecting the rest of his girls. Not sure it will help. When I first learned about recovering grace I emailed Anna Duggar and told her about these women and what could happen to her precious children. Of course he'll probably be dead by then as he is so old.

There used to be a pic of JB with Goth on the D website.Not sure if it's still there,

I don't see how the D's can deny any assoc.,seeing as al the trips they've publicly made to Big Sandy,starting with 14 kac.

Well, let's just keep those Duggar/Gothard pics alive!

w4yPBLu.jpg

cnp3Eyr.jpg

4Oj7uNul.jpg

I think that's Jinger, third from right. It's from a 2013 blog post - stelzlfamily.com/tag/the-duggar-family/

I am definitely read FJ most days, but usually to nervous to reply. I did however go over go over to recovering grace tonight to see there comments as I like to do something when I feel people are doing wrong. They are saying people should email ATI and ask they have someone external do the investigation. So I emailed Gil Bates and nicely asked him to do this since he is on the board I guess? I also discussed about it potentially protecting the rest of his girls. Not sure it will help. When I first learned about recovering grace I emailed Anna Duggar and told her about these women and what could happen to her precious children. Of course he'll probably be dead by then as he is so old.

Please stop being so nervous about posting here, amyand4. You had excellent observations on Steve Maxwell and I look forward to seeing you post here more frequently. We don't all bite!

I think emailing Gil Bates and Anna was a good idea. I'm not sure that it will get the results we all want but you are very much on the right track.

Well, let's just keep those Duggar/Gothard pics alive!

w4yPBLu.jpg

cnp3Eyr.jpg

4Oj7uNul.jpg

I think that's Jinger, third from right. It's from a 2013 blog post - stelzlfamily.com/tag/the-duggar-family/

Gah! Those crunchy curls aren't doing any of those girls a favor. I bet Gothard was/is totally getting off on being surrounded by young women who have been groomed to fit his personal tastes.

Think Dougie or any of his loyal followers are helping spread the word to take focus off of them?

I think it would be hilarious if they did!

Please stop being so nervous about posting here, amyand4. You had excellent observations on Steve Maxwell and I look forward to seeing you post here more frequently. We don't all bite!

I think emailing Gil Bates and Anna was a good idea. I'm not sure that it will get the results we all want but you are very much on the right track.

I know I can't break through there thick skulls but I need to try to do something :angry-banghead:

Well, we don't bite HARD...

:lol: I like to think that I bark before I bite. Then I give a little warning nip. I rarely sink my teeth HARD into anyone and I have only done that once - perhaps twice - on FJ. But I'm fairly sure I've only ever bitten trolls!

The ousting of Gothard and the demise of the Tool are bringing out a lot lurkers and anxious folks who rarely post here.

We can be very intimidating but most of us these days don't bite well-meaning people like Amyand4 who have good stuff to contribute. :D

I think it would be hilarious if they did!

Ah, but the Internet is forever . . .

ReFcPvg.jpg

oHmbDuxnTuU

I'd write a parody of the song, but there's really no need!

Some excerpts:

Two of a kind

For your information

We're two of a kind

---

What's so wrong thinkin' life is a song and reachin' for a star

And who's to say if we'll go the whole way - at least we got this far

----

I get kicks when I meet the cute chicks who hang around his lair

And especially when they whisper to me, "Hey, honey, who's your dad?"

----

Interestingly, ALERT is on Ebay giving. I'm really tempted to run some auctions for like, yaoi doujinshi and give 5% of the proceeds to them.

Ah, it warms my soul to see all the Duggar-Gothard photos posted here. No matter how much TLC/Duggars may want them gone, they'll always be here for the world's viewing pleasure. :twisted:

Tori Bates appears to be on Jinger's left (to our right).

I just perused the current Board of Directors and was surprised to find that Chad Paine's father is also listed. An email to him couldn't hurt either. I think Chad is the oldest of 10, so there are a few daughters coming up in that family as well who could potentially be victims (or might have already received "special treatment" from Gothard).

Now, it's super obvious why Gothard made an appearance (and gave a speech) at that wedding.

Here are the bios. Gil's is soooo out of place.

iblp.org/about-iblp/corporate-information/board-directors

Gah! Those crunchy curls aren't doing any of those girls a favor. I bet Gothard was/is totally getting off on being surrounded by young women who have been groomed to fit his personal tastes.

YES, let's keep em alive! thank you so much!

I would venture to say that Jim Bob may have very well been asked to be on the board,but I don't think tlc wouldn't like it,(it wouldn't be good for the show,I would presume),probably made him turn down any offer.At least for now.The show comes fir$t.If you get my drift.The fact they publicly tried to twist and deny being qv is how I arrived at this.I admit it is a presumption though.I just think since ATI has Gil, they would LOVE to have JB,too! Even moreso. It would be good for their image and business.

I think since Josh isn't JB,he was able to take the job in DC (although it appears tlc wasn't crazy about it),but of course they've downplayed it and seem to do so as much as possible.

I am surprised that Boob isn't on the BOD. That really must hurt him.

I think he makes an effort to keep the connection to Gothard quiet. It's not a secret, but it's skimmed over & 'just a homeschooling conference'

I would venture to say that Jim Bob may have very well been asked to be on the board,but I don't think tlc wouldn't like it,(it wouldn't be good for the show,I would presume),probably made him turn down any offer.At least for now.The show comes fir$t.If you get my drift.The fact they publicly tried to twist and deny being qv is how I arrived at this.I admit it is a presumption though.I just think since ATI has Gil, they would LOVE to have JB,too! Even moreso. It would be good for their image and business.

I think since Josh isn't JB,he was able to take the job in DC (although it appears tlc wasn't crazy about it),but of course they've downplayed it and seem to do so as much as possible.

Yeah, i'm sure JB would have been asked before Gil. He isn't on the board because he has a business degree & was an exec at Nabisco before being sucked into the cult.

I've really been thinking about Gothard's obvious fetish for young girls with crunchy curls and long skirts, and where it comes from. Does anyone know much about his childhood?

thx,that was excellent.I agree.

can someone post the chart,or tell me how to? that says it all.

it seems ati likes to keep their teaching materials private,and this is no doubt why.the more that can be exposed of them,the better.

Look at no. 4 on the chart:

Why did God let it happen?

Result of defrauding by:

immodest dress

indecent exposure

being out from protection of our parents

being with evil friends?

----------------------------------------------------------

WOW,this just totally takes all blame OFF the sexual offender,and places it squarely on the victim (and God,since he LET it happen!)

It would be nice if we could have all the various photo's copied into one thread/area, perhaps called something like "sweet fellowship" or "blessed events"... ;) When you want to find a photo, you have to try and remember where you saw it and do a lot of searching....

Archived