IGNORED

Bill Nye and Ken Ham Creation/Evolution Debate

Ralar

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops! Guess I'm not a Christian :? .

Oh, you are a Christian, just a very bad one according to Ken.

So Ham's argument is basically "you weren't there so you can't know"?

If Ham wants to go with that argument, he never met Christ in the flesh, so how would he know, either?

Is anyone familiar with the creation "scientists" Ham keeps quoting? I'm really curious where these people got their Doctoral degrees.

Oh, you are a Christian, just a very bad one according to Ken.

I'm sorry Ken (hangs head in shame) shall I go to the prayer closet or say 10 Hail Marys?

My dad and brother have met Ken Ham at some science conference. They described him as stand off ish, but that might be because he was meeting a lot of people that day. That's what my dad said, anyway. They even sorta kinda have a picture of my brother and Ham. By the which I mean that they are in the same picture, but not shaking hands or anything.

OMG! "If I didn't see it happen, it didn't!"

What the hell? This guy's a professor of some sort?

And, oh yeah, tigers were totally vegetarian. That's why they're vegetarians NOW. :headexplosion:

Is anyone familiar with the creation "scientists" Ham keeps quoting? I'm really curious where these people got their Doctoral degrees.

When I get home I can give you some names. My dad gave me a bunch of creation science books, so I'm sorta familiar with some of the AIG scientists.

When I get home I can give you some names. My dad gave me a bunch of creation science books, so I'm sorta familiar with some of the AIG scientists.

Sweet, thank you.

Slightly off-topic, but Bill Nye is one handsome older man. As a kid, I always thought he was awkward, dorky, and ott, but now? WOW. Age really agrees with him. :pink-shock: :lol:

Slightly off-topic, but Bill Nye is one handsome older man. As a kid, I always thought he was awkward, dorky, and ott, but now? WOW. Age really agrees with him. :pink-shock: :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. :embarrassed:

Bob Jones University, where they hand out Doctorates like tic tacs.

How many times is Ken going to give the plan of salvation instead of actually answering questions?

Bob Jones University, where they hand out Doctorates like tic tacs.

Of course, how could I forget that place?

Other topic: I have to applaud Bill's restraint. By now I would have been freaking out at Ham and asking everyone if we were there to debate science or the Bible. I mean ffs, he just got a question about the planets and his answer just devolved into him having a Jesus love-fest.

Also, does the feed keep freezing during Bill's parts for anyone else but me?

How many times is Ken going to give the plan of salvation instead of actually answering questions?

Until, everyone accepts Christ!

Fundies give the plan of salvation as much as they can anytime they have a captive audience. Holding an event under the guise of the event when really it's just to save the souls of the lost is a tried and true fundie trick. Their own personal bait and switch.

So Hamm is basically using the "Were you there?" argument right now, isn't he?

OT: I'd love to see an atheist pull the "Were you there?" question on a conservative Christian re the resurrection of Christ.

Archived