IGNORED

Duggar Moments That Should've Been Off Camera

ljohnson2006

"cervical softening"

:brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :moose: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If JB ever gets shingles because in all likelihood he had cp as a kid, he's not going to know what hit him. Shouldn't you go to the doc immediately when you get symptoms so you can hopefully head off the worst of it with medication, especially the skin discoloration associated with it?

YES.My husb. had shingles at age 47.wlthough rare,it can happen.the nurse at work sent him to his dr ASAP.the sooner you get the meds,the lesser the attack is.or so it is said.it was still pretty painful for him,even w pain meds.

my mom got it in her eye and her dr sent her to the eye dr ASAP as well.It can cause eye damage if not treated promptly.

if you get it,go asap to the dr.go as an emergency if you have to,but get there as soon as possible.make them understand,esp if you think it's in your eye (s).

I had shingles in my early 20s and so did a good friend if mine. Just a small case on my hip. It was very sensitive to touch. My almost-90 grandma had a severe case last year where she was in excruciating pain all over for months. There's definitely a benefit to the shingles shot once you are of a certain age.

I had shingles in my early 20s and so did a good friend if mine. Just a small case on my hip. It was very sensitive to touch. My almost-90 grandma had a severe case last year where she was in excruciating pain all over for months. There's definitely a benefit to the shingles shot once you are of a certain age.

My mom, one of my uncles, and my now 90 year old grandma all had shingles, and it was especially painful for my grandma. Everyone in my family had chickenpox as a child, as the vaccine was a more recent thing. As soon as I'm old enough, I'm getting the shingles shot.

Shingles was a thousand times worse than chicken pox. Mine was under my arm and moving down my rib cage. I couldn't lift my arm for two weeks.

Shingles was a thousand times worse than chicken pox. Mine was under my arm and moving down my rib cage. I couldn't lift my arm for two weeks.

I got shingles in that same area. The pain didn't go completely for over a year. In the UK the shingles vaccine isn't available unless you are over 70, I believe.

Archived