IGNORED

Duggar Moments That Should've Been Off Camera

ljohnson2006

When JimBob tried to convert the atheist street performer in Scotland. This really made me angry. Oh, and the children's reactions when the performer said he was an atheist. Yes, there are atheists ( and non-Christians ) out there! Just because someone is an atheist doesn't mean they're an evil being that likes to drink kittens blood and sacrifice little children!

Man, I wish the performer would have told JimBob to Shut the F*** Up and that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and that he should leave him alone!

Also, I know this is about moments that should not have been on camera, but I just want to say that I wish someone would remind JimBob of the Golden Rule...Do onto others as they do onto you!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Bob fisting the cow, references to motion sickness - generally made while the kids are shown in moving vehicles, emptying the septic tank on the bus, toilet overflows and bathroom cleaning at the TTH, Jim Bob shoving Josiah (forget about off camera, this is one of those things that shouldn't have happened at all), and scenes involving human/dog puke.

Everything involving Jubilee, but especially the moment when they told the kids. Any parent who can broadcast something like that is genuinely heartless.

Watch Josiah during the Jubilee announcement. Boob twists his arm, and he runs off crying. Poor kid. He was just expressing what I'm sure others were feeling.

I agree, but if she has strong feelings about the way her husband was treated, and if she doesn't like being a J'Slave, she should pack-up and move back to her house. Josh is no longer "renting" it. Now is the time to get out . . . before Boob moves another son into that house.

Or daughter. Remember Jessa is courting. Back to Grandma, I would like to know why she did not put her foot down regarding her sons treatment of his dad.

when did Josiah get shoved? I missed that one.

A few seasons ago, Jim Bob very roughly shoved Josiah to the ground during a paintball game. He was a little sheepish about it in his talking head, but hey, he's just a competitive kind of guy.

The Duggars have show repeatedly that they have no sense of decency about filming family members in distress.

Grandpa in his dying days when he could not protest being filmed.

Wimminfolk giving birth, regardless of the circumstances.

Small children having large toilet training accidents.

Even a little boy who fell a full story into an orchestra pit, breaking his jaw and cracking teeth. No TLC around during a crisis? Have everyone whip out their phones so you can film the agony for the show, even before you know whether he's broken his back or not. And then make sure you film him sadly sitting in a wheelchair backstage at your next dog and pony. The show must go on.

Do the Duggars worship Jesus?

Do they worship Gothard?

Or do they worship another idol? $$$

:? What the what? :pink-shock:

After Josie had her accident, Jim Bob picked her up by her arms and legs, and swung her close to the camera. This is hard to explain, but her crotch came really close to the camera lens, and the audience can clearly see where she soiled herself.

He should have just told the camera crew to leave the room to give Josie some dignity. :(

After Josie had her accident, Jim Bob picked her up by her arms and legs, and swung her close to the camera. This is hard to explain, but her crotch came really close to the camera lens, and the audience can clearly see where she soiled herself.

He should have just told the camera crew to leave the room to give Josie some dignity. :(

I just lost what little respect I had for him after reading that.

J'Chelle and Boob talking about their sex life is another thing that TMI for TV.

So much this. In what universe is it "modest" to giggle like a fratboy while saying "but we sure have fun trying, huh huh huh."

:?

I think I speak for the entire world when I say we don't give any fucks about seeing your knees. Let your family wear shorts and shut the fuck up about how much you bone your wife you overcompensating, ignorant, redneck nerd.

:obscene-birdiered::obscene-buttred:

Yes,their knees are no more speshul than anyone else's.Jim Bob's prolly less so! LOL

that said,I suspect Gma D was told that Gpa D's appearance would be treated with respect and dignity,and of course it didn't turn out that way.If she's been brainwashed by JB,then I do feel for her,but only somewhat.I would think she could use her own brain and see what's really going on.

I wonder why JB and M didn't think to get Gpa D a wheelchair.even a rental would've been better.I guess they just couldn't 'afford' it.I hope he had a hospital bed,but I don't recall.I mean if you have a terminal person in your home,then by all means,make sure you have the proper equipment for them!

I don't think he would've cared to be on the show at all in that condition,and he prolly assumed he wouldn't be.It's a shame he didn't get that in writing (I'm assuming he didn't).I think he didn't realize his son is a bigger butthole than he ever imagined.

JMO.

Everything, IMO.

The first special was okay as a one time thing, but once they got the show it was just ridiculous. It would be a more interesting show if they actually lived their lives the way they would off-camera. Disingenuous reality TV lives are a dime a dozen and do not need to be on TV.

I hope you all feel that this stuff shouldn't be seen on ANY tv show, because I've seen all of it long before the Duggars ever got a reality show. There's entire series dedicated to people giving birth. Including the toilet.......

Just sayin'....

Dangerous Medical misinformation. Jim Bob announcing in the chicken pox episode that, now that the children have all had the chicken pox, they

will never get shingles.

:angry-banghead:

I don't care who the family is, dragging a dying person out of his room to be put on national tv is disgusting. Filming your severely injured son instead of getting him help or comforting him is disgusting. Airing the funeral of your still born child is disgusting. Embarrassing your toddler on national tv when she has an accident in her pants is disgusting. None of these things should ever have aired anywhere. This is why I do not watch reality tv. In an effort to get more viewers/money, things end up airing that should never see the light of day.

I second this one. I just roll my eyes at most of the Duggar shenanigans but this episode made me so angry, especially the part where he lost his shoe and it wasn't noticed until one of the kids pointed it out. They should have quietly celebrated the poor man's birthday in his room without any cameras. One of the many reasons it bothered me so much was that it was obvious Grandpa Duggar didn't seem to approve of Jim Bob & Michelle's lifestyle before he was ill and here his son was making him part of the dog and pony show once the man was too sick to protest. The whole situation was incredibly disrespectful & undignified.

I found this taste of JimBob's disdain and disrespect for his father very unappealing as well. To me, it wasn't just about JimBob exploiting any family member possible in order to make the show, there was also an element of humiliating his father publicly while pretending they were "honoring" him for his birthday. A very dark and disturbing insight into JimBob's mind and real attitude toward his own father.

I agree, but if she has strong feelings about the way her husband was treated, and if she doesn't like being a J'Slave, she should pack-up and move back to her house. Josh is no longer "renting" it. Now is the time to get out . . . before Boob moves another son into that house.

I would feel sorry for Gma Duggar, except for the fact that she seems fully capable of leaving the situation if she wants to; and that she allowed her own husband to be paraded around in a humiliating fashion during his dying days.

The kittens in the pitcher.

Mack being reprimanded for making Josie throw up.

Anna's chickenetti.

Michelle and JaBoob sucking face in front of their kids.

Michelle talking about her nipples.

The kittens in the pitcher.

Mack being reprimanded for making Josie throw up.

Anna's chickenetti.

Michelle and JaBoob sucking face in front of their kids.

Michelle talking about her nipples.

She was talking about her WHAT? :wtf:

Archived