IGNORED

Duggar Moments That Should've Been Off Camera

ljohnson2006

There are so many Duggar moments that I scratched my head while watching. So many things that they chose to show on national television should've been kept private. I'll start the list...

1. Jubilee's funeral. (Exploiting their still-born daughter. Real nice. And Famy leaking the pics was no better).

2. Josie's NICU experience.

3. The moments of the kids sick and vomiting. No one wants to see that.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josie having an accident. Poor kid, the internet is forever, and she will be very embarrassed when she sees it when she is older.

Any time Michelle and Jimbob have been practically getting in eachothers pants. Ew.

Josie having an accident. Poor kid, the internet is forever, and she will be very embarrassed when she sees it when she is older.

I doubt that she will be. I mean, chances are she'll never see the internet. Being Josie, she already gets more attention than the other kids combined. So, she'll be watched like a hawk to make sure she remains pure.

Plus, with her parents, I'm pretty sure that embarrassment is going to be something she gives up on long before she's old enough to be embarrassed about that accident.

All.

There is a thing called "privacy" and have his family life in a reality TV show that is not respecting the privacy of his children ... or his own privacy...

The Duggars' entire lives should have been off camera.

I have never seen the show, but I applaud this answer (tried to watch but, oh!, it hurt)

Anything that involves Jim Bob playing a prank. He always comes dangerously close to hurting someone (grabbing the Sensei's sword and drawing it against him during the Samurai lesson in Japan comes to mind, as well as pushing Michelle toward the fire where glass was blown during the anniversary episode).

Also, the same episode where Michelle inadvertently forges a glass dildo. There was not enough brain bleach in all the world to erase that image...although the fact that she was pretty clueless about the finished shape almost made it worth it.

Jana crying during her speech at some event. That must have been bad enough for her, given her shyness, and then the entire world gets to see it.

And Jim Bob giving poor Jinger the talk while turkey hunting.

Pushing Grandpa Duggar around in the office chair while very sick and apparently didn't know anything at the time.

I second this one. I just roll my eyes at most of the Duggar shenanigans but this episode made me so angry, especially the part where he lost his shoe and it wasn't noticed until one of the kids pointed it out. They should have quietly celebrated the poor man's birthday in his room without any cameras. One of the many reasons it bothered me so much was that it was obvious Grandpa Duggar didn't seem to approve of Jim Bob & Michelle's lifestyle before he was ill and here his son was making him part of the dog and pony show once the man was too sick to protest. The whole situation was incredibly disrespectful & undignified.

I second this one. I just roll my eyes at most of the Duggar shenanigans but this episode made me so angry, especially the part where he lost his shoe and it wasn't noticed until one of the kids pointed it out. They should have quietly celebrated the poor man's birthday in his room without any cameras. One of the many reasons it bothered me so much was that it was obvious Grandpa Duggar didn't seem to approve of Jim Bob & Michelle's lifestyle before he was ill and here his son was making him part of the dog and pony show once the man was too sick to protest. The whole situation was incredibly disrespectful & undignified.

JB doesn't seem to respect his parents between his treatment of his dad while he was ill and out of it and also that his mom is domestic help along with the J'slaves. Yet he certainly is one to insist on getting respect from his kids. I wonder if any of the older kids think about how their grandparents were / are treated by their dad.

Boob is an awful person. I hope that Grandma at least said what she really felt about that. She could not have been ok with Boob and Mullet parading her dying husband around for the show. There is a line.

The Duggars' entire lives should have been off camera.

Come on how we need to show America how great Christians we are and convert everyone to be just like us you heathens. Now throw away your bc and get making blessings you worthless feminists.

The toilet birth for sure - really all of the births (thanks Duggars, I now no longer want children!)

The anniversary episode where everyone was talking about sex. Not gonna lie, I was seriously uncomfortable watching that. I DO NOT need to know what Boob says/does to let Michelle know he wants to bang. Seriously. :ew:

The funerals. But that should just go without saying.

JB doesn't seem to respect his parents between his treatment of his dad while he was ill and out of it and also that his mom is domestic help along with the J'slaves. Yet he certainly is one to insist on getting respect from his kids. I wonder if any of the older kids think about how their grandparents were / are treated by their dad.

Jim Bob clearly has issues with his dad. In the first book he keeps saying how his mom always pulled them through and what a shitty provider his dad was, and he seems to have built his whole shtick around being different that his dad was, I.e., stronger Christian, bigger family, more important, more financially secure, etc.

Boob is an awful person. I hope that Grandma at least said what she really felt about that. She could not have been ok with Boob and Mullet parading her dying husband around for the show. There is a line.

I agree, but if she has strong feelings about the way her husband was treated, and if she doesn't like being a J'Slave, she should pack-up and move back to her house. Josh is no longer "renting" it. Now is the time to get out . . . before Boob moves another son into that house.

The many dental extraction episodes, including close-ups of groggy, sick kids afterwards.

There was an episode of several smaller children--Jordyn was one--vomiting into cups and trash cans. Their parents were amused.

Children getting sutures.

The toilet birth episode.

James (?) falling off a stage, J'chelle taking photos with her phone.

I'm looking forward to one or more of the Duggarlings writing a "Mommy Dearest"-type memoir.

Archived