IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies

teachergirl

Kennedy broke her elbow. I'm assuming they put her in a temporary cast so that she could get married without it, but she'll likely be in a permanent cast soon.

The wedding dress looks great on her. She's a beautiful bride. I think they are going to have a very happy marriage. They've spent a lot of time together, and Andrew even visited her in Europe for a couple of weeks. I hope Addie updates the blog with pictures!

That's what I was thinking-- but OUCH! Can you imagine standing up in front of a crowd for an hour trying to look beautiful with your recently-broken arm dangling at your side? She really did look lovely, though.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kennedy does look lovely. That's the sort of dress I would choose for myself.

This was on Andrew & Kennedy's registry. I threw up a little in my mouth when I found it.

post-1580-14452000895478_thumb.jpg

This list needs to be updated :)

Courting:

Sam Morton and Alyssa Campana

Engaged:

John Robert Moore and Iris Muscarella

Andrew Morton and Kennedy Decker

Sarah Girotti and Eric H.

Johnathan Girotti and Bethany ?

Newlyweds:

Bria Crawford and Kyle Cosper

Lauren Hope and Benjamin Berkompas

Derrick Waller and Jennifer Wilkes

Joseph Maxwell and Elissa Frost

The Burnetts recently married off another child. John-Clay Burnett and Sarah Ferarro.

Fundies don't need help in making babies. They're great at it. :roll:

Are we sure they know the mechanics of it though? Maybe they learn via books/videos. :shrug:

I really loved Kennedy's dress, but her hair looked like she just stepped out of bed.

I am really curious how she will adapt to the rural compound life the Mortons are living. It seems like she is well travelled and lived in Germany for at least two times in her life. So she was presented to a lot more worldliness than any Morton offspring has ever been. Although the Mortons seem to get a little bit more "liberal" within the last year or two.

• 2 weeks later...
Samuel Morton and Alyssa Campana is engaged according to Kennedys instagram (kenideck).

Now that was quick! The Mortons are marrying off their kids at record speed. Do we know how old Sam is?

Maybe it's the angle of the photo but his hands are HUGE.

Now that was quick! The Mortons are marrying off their kids at record speed. Do we know how old Sam is?

Maybe it's the angle of the photo but his hands are HUGE.

Sam will be 19 and Alyssa is or will be 21.

The Mortons usually do marry at a quick clip. Katie and Michael Morton married within months of each other, and Wes was the next year. Then they got slowed down with the two girls after Darth and with Cleve. My theory being they married all the older sons but Cleve and then realized they needed him to work and then same with the two girls after Darth.

Now that there are less boys to take care of, Martha has been married off. And with all the younger boys in their teens, they can marry the rest off as fast as they can. John who is about 17 definitely sounds like he has been wanting to court, although his recent trip to Paraguay makes me think whatever it is hasn't been officially approved.

Poor Addie! I really hope she is still unmarried because there hasn't been the right suitor so far and that she isn't kept home to do help with her siblings or her bunch of nephews and nieces.

Poor Addie! I really hope she is still unmarried because there hasn't been the right suitor so far and that she isn't kept home to do help with her siblings or her bunch of nephews and nieces.

She isn't being kept home, literally. According to her brother John's Instagram, he and Addie are going to be in Paraguay for six months...'until Spring'. At least they're getting out, although I'm sure it's some 'mission' to save the heathens.

Charles Vernier got married on October 15, per Lucas Botkin's T.REX Arms Facebook page:

facebook.com/trexarmskydex?fref=ts

No word on the bride's name...Lucas refers to her as "this fine young lady." Off to do more research!

ETA: Hannah Robertson.

According to Facebook, Rebekah Sanders is in a relationship with someone named Chad Cortner.

These two got engaged tonight, according to Norma Gilligan's IG.

According to Facebook, Rebekah Sanders is in a relationship with someone named Chad Cortner.

LL has a picture of the couple on her insta as well.

LL has a picture of the couple on her insta as well.

Wow. I gotta' admit. I didn't really think a Sanders girl would ever get married. After all Noah had to go through, as the boy, I can't imagine the hoops or anyone being capable. Living a life where mommy & daddy have to release you to find a mate just makes my brain hurt. I wonder how that all went, on both sides. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's seems like the Sanders went a litte bit more "liberal" or "worldly" during the last years.

Seems is the key word. They've always given and created the appearance of being more worldly when all along, they're just as 'godly' as the Mortons. That's one of their dangers - the image to make people think their life, god and ways are all that and look how happy and awsesome we are - yet, they're no different. 

It appears that Elliott Alexander, brother of Meredith (Alexander) Hammer is in an actual relationship with a young woman named Bethany Speed. Was he the one that was quickly engaged, announced at church and then broke it off just as quickly?

The Girotti wedding is today...That is a total of 6 months from meeting to wedding...poor Hannah, she didnt even get to pick out her new house, she moved right into his and brought her stuff in a U-Haul. I know that might seem small but to me it is another way of saying your opinions don't matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see how Tabitha Paine answered a question about why she was spending so much time with the Duggars?

Where was this?

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived