IGNORED

Erin & Chad are offical...

silverspoons

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes!

They aren't all "fucked", that was my point, thank you for elaborating. I can't make people see if they decide they'll never let go of their hate, and it's not my job either.

Regular people can turn into fundies, like JB and M.

Fundie children can turn out to be worldly, fun and happy, like that Daniel Keller boy. They have a great little family.

I'm done explaining myself.

Look, you are the one who started the attacks because people had different opinions than you. People disagreed and you attacked. You haven't explained anything, just stomped your widdle feet and thrown a tantrum.

I think even after many baby she will make time to look good. She seem to be that her appearance is important to her and I think she always be like that.

You are probably right.

On Erin's engagement post, Daisy Roberts commented:

Awwww!!!! I tell you!!! This is just the sweeest thing I’ve seen in a while! These pictures are so beautiful! Especially the teary eye’d ones ;) Erin you are so cute! Chad sure is gonna be one lucky guy!!! :D so sweet! I am so happy for you Erin! And it was great seeing you all these past couple weeks! I miss you all already! And look forward to seeing you very soon ;)

Thanks so much for posting miss Kelly! i love you and thanks for blessing me with such sweet photos ;) :’) Love and miss, Daisy

They've been hanging out with the Bates more recently? They were there for July, and when Kelly was hinting at Zach's relationship, there was speculation that it was a Bates-Roberts match. Now I'm even more suspicious...

There was a picture released shortly before Josh and Anna's big day of them shopping for wedding rings in a pawn shop. Because Josh is a klass akt like that

Daisy and Nathan could be a possible match, but I wonder if they would be considered too young to get married.

Eta: I think Michael and Willie would be a good match.

The Duggar girls will not be bridesmaids. In the comments Kelly says all 5 bridesmaids will be Erin's siblings.

Kelly used the word "most" when describing who will bridemaids. At least one them will be a Duggar.

Let's play what the title will be. I guessing Duggars down the aisle again or Redux of a Fundie wedding.

He should have went to Jared.

LOL

OT, but they seriously have the most annoying ad campaign ever. I told my fiance if he went there, I'd shove the ring up his nose because I don't want to hear any "Aww, he went to JARED" comments.

Kay is a little better, but I think they must pay their sales people horribly and make them subsist on commission. You could be on fire and begging to leave the store and they'll still try to keep you there to sell you stuff. I was having my promise ring cleaned and I swear they held it longer so they could try and convince me to buy my wedding ring IMMEDIATELY.

You're right sunshine, in one comment she says the bridesmaids will be three siblings and two friends. If one of the friends is a Duggar, my guess is Jessa.

Kelly seemed to imply in at least one comment that none of the Duggars would be in the wedding.

Someone also asked her in the comments of an older post if all of Erin's sisters will be bridesmaids. Kelly said that no, some backed out due to shyness and some due to being too young. I'm guessing the former is Michaela, she seems to not like attention and she and Erin never seemed too close. I'm guessing the 3 sister bridesmaids will be Tori, Alyssa and Carlin. As for the other 2 - maybe Chad's sisters?

My lil' ol Appalachian brain can't fathom why its so wrong to buy a ring at a pawn shop.

Better to buy a ring within your budget than one you can't afford.

Since diamonds are at the top of the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness, I sincerely doubt that an engagement ring purchased at a pawn shop is going to look "used."

My lil' ol Appalachian brain can't fathom why its so wrong to buy a ring at a pawn shop.

Since diamonds are at the top of the Mohs Scale of Mineral Hardness, I sincerely doubt that an engagement ring purchased at a pawn shop is going to look "used."

I totally agree- says the person who wears a CZ engagement ring with no embarrassment. And my "real" ring is a family heirloom that I'm petrified to wear/lose.

When we were buying our rings last year, we found there were a lot of legitimate jewelers who operated out of pawn shops - I was sketched out at first until we visited one and found that you could order everything new, get custom designs and all, just like you would at Jared's or Kay's but for lower cost. We didn't end up going with them but I understood that just because you buy a ring at a jewelery shop doesn't mean you're buying someone else's ring that they pawned off.

I think it's fine if the couple buys a used ring, a CZ ring, or no ring as long as they are in agreement about it.

Just thought I'd add that the ceremony location will be 2nd Baptist, 777 Public Safety Ln. Clinton, TN 37716 - according to their wedding website. It looks to be a pretty church from the photo shown.

I figured if TLC with the Duggars are taping it, it may required a Duggar or two to be present. I wonder will they tape Zach's wedding, since John is his "bestfriend."

Archived