IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if Gretchen (of former YLCF) is preggo again yet? Her youngest is over 3 yrs. old. She's been pinning a lot of baby stuff on Pinterest lately. Unfortunately, she doesn't really blog anymore, so we have very little idea of what's going on.

Damn, those S'Mortons are a fertile bunch, aren't they? Even for fundies, they're at the head of the pack.

Katie on #7, Kressant just had #6 (should be pregnant again any day now), Rachel - well, she isn't quite as fertile so it takes time but she'll get there.

Bethany (Smith) Lane should be pregnant agian by now too. She can't let here sisters have all the fun and blessings.

Darthy will be in there again as soon as her headsihp finishes his divine dirt obsession for the year.

Add Katie Smith to the list. She's pregnant with her 7th in 8 years.

(ht: youthfulclearly)

According to Jackie's fb, Katie is 6 and half months along. She must be due mid October. That'll be her longest gap between kids, 1 year and 9 months. Before this pregnancy, her longest gap was 1 year and 4 months. :? I don't know how these ladies do it.

facebook.com/jacqueline.l.smith.90

Is Jilly Dilly loves Derrick's willy up the duff yet?

And there goes my drink all over the screen! Hilarious! :lol:

I reckon there will be a Dill pregnancy announcement in 4-6 months. Just a guess.

I think pregnancy announcement for Jill right before the new season starts. And at the end of the season we find out the gender.

New season's starting in less than a month and they've been filming for ages already. Looks like it's going to focus on the wedding. There won't be a pregnancy announcement at least until the season finale, even if she is pregnant right now (and she hasn't even been married two months - she probably isn't).

Monica Brown's babies were born at home and the last 2 were well over 10 pounds. OUCH

New season's starting in less than a month and they've been filming for ages already. Looks like it's going to focus on the wedding. There won't be a pregnancy announcement at least until the season finale, even if she is pregnant right now (and she hasn't even been married two months - she probably isn't).

Oh I didn't realize the season was starting so soon. I haven't been on here much lately.

You can add Jacie Wells of MunahsCupcake to the list. Not sure when she's due but she found out she was having a girl last month so I'd say she's probably about half way along.

You can add Jacie Wells of MunahsCupcake to the list. Not sure when she's due but she found out she was having a girl last month so I'd say she's probably about half way along.

Oh wow I forgot about them! I had a good friend from big bear who said she knew them but wouldn't give me any juicy details. Now my friend and I have broken up lol. I'll have to go check them out.

Does anyone follow log-cabin-seamstress Atlanta from storyofaseamstress.blogspot.com?

She had a baby called Marian back in February: extremely accomplished seamstress (she sells most of her historical clothes reproductions on Etsy), she married a guy named Jordan and they live in an actual log cabin. Up until a few months ago they didn't have a fridge or running water in the house.

She is kinda weird, but she does sew beautifully and one of her replica dresses landed up at an official exhibition on Queen Victoria at Blenheim Palace in the UK!

Does anyone know if Gretchen (of former YLCF) is preggo again yet? Her youngest is over 3 yrs. old. She's been pinning a lot of baby stuff on Pinterest lately. Unfortunately, she doesn't really blog anymore, so we have very little idea of what's going on.

I'm wondering if they might be having some difficulty conceiving #4... I always got the sense she wanted a bigger family than just 3.

Does anyone follow log-cabin-seamstress Atlanta from storyofaseamstress.blogspot.com?

She had a baby called Marian back in February: extremely accomplished seamstress (she sells most of her historical clothes reproductions on Etsy), she married a guy named Jordan and they live in an actual log cabin. Up until a few months ago they didn't have a fridge or running water in the house.

She is kinda weird, but she does sew beautifully and one of her replica dresses landed up at an official exhibition on Queen Victoria at Blenheim Palace in the UK!

Atlanta's blog is great! I'm kind of shocked that she hasn't announced a second pregnancy yet. I had pegged her to join the "Irish Twins" club, but I guess not. Her siblings' names (as well as hers) always charmed me. That said, I'm glad that their mother didn't birth her way into the ranks of the Duggars. With a "city of the United States" naming tradition like that, they would have hit upon some weird choices by the double digits.

I sometimes check in on this family: 11smiths.blogspot.ca/

They have a large number of older stay at home daughters and up till this year had only one of 9 children married. This year a son got engaged and in February one of the older girls (Melissa) got married. The Smiths have a new family picture heading their blog and it is pretty clear that Melissa is quite pregnant. Must have gotten pregnant quite shortly after the wedding.

Caroline from The Modest Mom is pregnant with her 6th, she is due in March.

themodestmomblog.com/2014/08/how-a-pregnancy-test-changed-everything/

Ugggh. This sentence in E! grossed me out:

"After several pregnancy tests came back negative, Jill's sisters persuaded her to take one of mom Michelle Duggar's tests while visiting her parents' home."

Damn, I was hoping that they use some NFP and wait a while. Guess we can kiss Jill's midwife training goodbye now.

Archived