IGNORED

Jesus is Mary Maxwell's boyfriend

kpmom

All I can think of is that heart sign she made when I told her her father was running a cult.

Ha!!! :clap:

I came in here just to ask, I wonder if she makes that little Bieber-esque heart sign for Jebus, too?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter; she could still end up pregnant, apparently.

Just like another Mary a couple thousand years ago.

You know I wish that I had Jesus' Girl

I wish that I had Jesus' Girl

Where can I find a woman like that...

Ok..that just ruined one of my favorite songs from the 80s :evil-eye:

I wish one of them would sign off "Pimpin' for Jesus" because that would be legit! I want to send Mary Maxwell this t-shirt and some money to escape from Maxhell....

post-1580-14451997927671_thumb.jpg

Ha!!! :clap:

I came in here just to ask, I wonder if she makes that little Bieber-esque heart sign for Jebus, too?

And I was like,

Jeebus, Jeebus, Jeebus ohhhh

Like, Jeebus, Jeebus, Jeebus, whoaaaaaa

Like, Jeebus, Jeebus, Jeebus, ohhhh

This Jesus bloke gets around. Somebody needs to tell Mary he's not a good prospect :lol:

I wonder where John and Joseph were during the tour. The only "boy" to tag along with them was Jesse.....The mind reels.

Just like another Mary a couple thousand years ago.

Another reason why abstinence doesn't work; it did fail once in 6,000 years!*

*according to Young Earth Creationists, I mean.

If there were a fundie video game, Abigail would be the boss at the end for sure. One of her attacks would be an endless self-pity loop about 70's daycare.

qDigQXZK1xY

The Body of Christ! Sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned!

The Body of Christ! O, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own!

Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I must've been sellin' ties!

Oh I wish I could have the body of Christ!

The Body of Christ! The Body of Christ! The Body of Christ!

Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I�ve never been so enticed!

*covers face in my palms* I love Eric Cartman and I hate myself for it.

Don't feel bad AVENues, I have a giant Spanish-Language "South Park: The Movie" poster in my kitchen.

qDigQXZK1xY

The Body of Christ! Sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned!

The Body of Christ! O, Lord Almighty, I wish I could call it my own!

Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I must've been sellin' ties!

The Body of Christ! The Body of Christ! The Body of Christ!

Lord Almighty oooooooooo, I�ve never been so enticed!

*covers face in my palms* I love Eric Cartman and I hate myself for it.

I have this picture of Cartman on a t-shirt. Wearing it in public garners a lot of nasty looks. Makes me want to ask people why they know what the picture really means.

I might or might not have a Cartman doll from the US, it's really soft like a teddy bear, and a magnet of him when he tries to get in to the party in the Paris Hilton episode. (Somebody have mercy on me and shoot me and ban me now. Pls?) I used to own several pairs of south park socks and my poor grandma knit me a hat and a scarf for my birthday. And I sooo loved the movie, it was almost like a musical, my fav bit was the Resistance song, I've found a version on youtube sung by drama students. Magnifique! <3

Oh, I wish the Maxwells were Catholic so these girls could get the hell out of the house and become nuns already!

LIKE to this one......It's worse than back in the old days when young women were encouraged to get teaching jobs if a husband wasn't on the horizon right after they were done with school! At least if nunnery were an option they could choose it if they feel so led.

I've thought many times that those girls have been subjected to a life of involuntary nun-hood, until/unless a suitable husband suddenly appears. And we know that that ain't happening anytime soon.

I absolutely love that map quilt they saw at the house in Manitoba. The idea, the execution, the colors - love it.

I might or might not have a Cartman doll from the US, it's really soft like a teddy bear, and a magnet of him when he tries to get in to the party in the Paris Hilton episode. (Somebody have mercy on me and shoot me and ban me now. Pls?) I used to own several pairs of south park socks and my poor grandma knit me a hat and a scarf for my birthday. And I sooo loved the movie, it was almost like a musical, my fav bit was the Resistance song, I've found a version on youtube sung by drama students. Magnifique! <3

The South Park movie was one of the first two or three DVDs that we owned when we had our first DVD player around 99 or 2000. Yah-some!

Well, that's one way for Steve to ensure his daughter's hymen remains intact. Talk about your perfect boyfriend for that purpose.

No way would Steve let Jesus be Mary's boyfriend. Her heart belongs to Daddy.

The South Park movie was one of the first two or three DVDs that we owned when we had our first DVD player around 99 or 2000. Yah-some!

When I was home alone during the summer as a preteen, I used to ride my bike to Blockbuster with a special note from my mom giving me permission to rent South Park videos. Good times.

One of my favorite "Cartman Moments".... Just substitute "Steve Maxwell" for Kyle's Mom

I can't figure out how to get the video to appear.... I'm on the struggle bus today

2hXgAYku2PA

I always loved the ending the most, like he was in a show or something.

"I really mean it Steve-o : he's a big fat fucking bitch! YEAH big fat fucking bitch steve-o!, yeah! chow!"

Archived