IGNORED

Jesus is Mary Maxwell's boyfriend

kpmom

No way would Steve let Jesus be Mary's boyfriend. Her heart belongs to Daddy.

:wtf: :puke-front:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way would Steve let Jesus be Mary's boyfriend. Her heart belongs to Daddy.

As does her purity. And by purity, I mean virginity.

Oh, I wish the Maxwells were Catholic so these girls could get the hell out of the house and become nuns already!

I'm far from Catholic, but I wish they could become nuns too ... granted, I didn't go to Catholic school (stories about hand-smacking with rulers and such), but the nuns I have met have been committed to charity and kind. If you're going to devote your life to something other than marriage or a paying job, how much more fulfilling (and helpful to the community) would it be to live to serve others than to live for folding laundry?

• 3 weeks later...

New post up by Jesus' Girl Mary! Party for Gigi! The caption below a pic of Steve and one of the little girls said "party poppers" and I at first thought it said "party poopers"........ :lol: :cracking-up:

New post up by Jesus' Girl Mary! Party for Gigi! The caption below a pic of Steve and one of the little girls said "party poppers" and I at first thought it said "party poopers"........ :lol: :cracking-up:

Why, some of them look like they might be having...fun! *gasp*

I'm sure the party was followed by hours of repenting and thinking about DEATH.

Is Nathan and Melanie's youngest the spittin' image of her dad or what?

Gigi looks terrific at 81.

Poor Gigi. Spending her golden years, and her 81st birthday, with the same people she see's every minute of every day. Great, her family acknowledged her birthday. Maybe, if it were really about her and not them, they would have had other people join in, gone out to her favorite restaurant or at least somewhere with her favorite food, and not used her as propaganda on their blog.

Since I don't have kids I'll be lucky to land in a state run nursing home in my old age. At least when that happens, the nurses and aids and staff will acknowledge my birthday as MY day, however that may be. Whether it be giving me a brightly covered diaper or flavored oat meal, at least those people will make it about me in some manner.

I was married to someone who made everything about him. It's all fun and games for the sake of appearance but it hurts like hell on the inside. My ex turned my 40th birthday into a day with his daughter who lives out of town and with a week here 'gave' him one day - my birthday. I was vilified for being disappointed. But, somehow, he was a hero because we went out to a fancy/big time restaurant. Never mind that it was for his daughter who was in town and the 12 people there were her friends and had nothing to do with me... but hey, we went! A $60 meal for my birthday. Lots of pictures and praise for him and silence from me.

The Maxwells remind me of my ex. I never fully realized that before...all image, all about them, all about the story.

Poor Gigi. Spending her golden years, and her 81st birthday, with the same people she see's every minute of every day. Great, her family acknowledged her birthday. Maybe, if it were really about her and not them, they would have had other people join in, gone out to her favorite restaurant or at least somewhere with her favorite food, and not used her as propaganda on their blog.

Since I don't have kids I'll be lucky to land in a state run nursing home in my old age. At least when that happens, the nurses and aids and staff will acknowledge my birthday as MY day, however that may be. Whether it be giving me a brightly covered diaper or flavored oat meal, at least those people will make it about me in some manner.

I was married to someone who made everything about him. It's all fun and games for the sake of appearance but it hurts like hell on the inside. My ex turned my 40th birthday into a day with his daughter who lives out of town and with a week here 'gave' him one day - my birthday. I was vilified for being disappointed. But, somehow, he was a hero because we went out to a fancy/big time restaurant. Never mind that it was for his daughter who was in town and the 12 people there were her friends and had nothing to do with me... but hey, we went! A $60 meal for my birthday. Lots of pictures and praise for him and silence from me.

The Maxwells remind me of my ex. I never fully realized that before...all image, all about them, all about the story.

Teri has a sister who lives nearby. Her FB page included photos of Gigi and Granddad spending time with her and her family. They've even gone on some trips together, although I don't think they've been able to go anywhere lately because of Granddad's health.

Teri has a sister who lives nearby. Her FB page included photos of Gigi and Granddad spending time with her and her family. They've even gone on some trips together, although I don't think they've been able to go anywhere lately because of Granddad's health.

Please post a link. I'd forgotten about her, she used to post on the blog, but it seems that Stevie has banned her IP address too.

I wonder what Teri's parents honestly make of the cult of Maxwell? or are they too reliant on them they just tow the line. She does seem to be allowed by Stevie to wear trousers on occasions.

Of course there is one person that Stevie does not make an idol of and that is his mother. :music-tool:

I, too, think NR-Anna looks to be early pregnant. She's got "the glow".

Christina is just SO cute, even though she is the spitting image of her father. She always has that "surprise" look on her face -- such a cutie.

I can't believe they had balloons and streamers and poppers at the party -- how indulgent. I'm sure they had a great discussion about death at family Bible time after the party. No party would be complete without that!

Is GiGi Steve or Teri's mother?

Teri's. Stevie's Mom is in a home about 3 hours from their home. She has alzheimers. She and his Dad were divorced when Stevie was a kid. (We gleen he blames his Mom, hense, his "issues" with women.) He doesn't otherwise speak of his Dad.

Anna-Marie looks gorgeous all the time. Plus, she could be 8 months pregnant under that frumper and you'd never know.

But I do think if she's not pregnant, she will be soon. She and Christopher seem far more fundie than Melanie and Nathan and haven't seemed to have the conception/pregnancy issues (yet) that M and N have had.

Doesn't Teri's sister actually live in Alabama? She seems like she's nearly fundie-lite anyway - cruises and shorts, but definitely a very conservative Christian.

Anna-Marie looks gorgeous all the time. Plus, she could be 8 months pregnant under that frumper and you'd never know.

But I do think if she's not pregnant, she will be soon. She and Christopher seem far more fundie than Melanie and Nathan and haven't seemed to have the conception/pregnancy issues (yet) that M and N have had.

Humm....... "gorgeous" is not really a word I would apply to Anna. I think she is pleasant-looking, but very plain. She looks HAPPY, though. Maybe Christopher is just so grateful to have a wife he treats her well (hopefully! She seems sweet in a genuine way).

Sarah, Melanie and Mary are the best-looking Maxwell women and John is the only good-looking man. Now, there are definitely gorgeous Maxwells- Abigail and Bethany! Those two are beyond adorable.

Found her a very godly young man.

funny-pictures-your-not-going-to-get-in-my-pants-if-you-dont-love-jesus-tshirt.jpg

Is he related to Still-Gay-Greg?

I don't know..... they were married nearly a year before becoming pregnant with Joshie.... I think they will have several children, but no where near Boob & Mullet..... My guess is they'll have 6-8.

I think they took a year to get pg with Joshie because they both came from such repressive backgrounds that it took then at least six months to even see each other naked, let alone actually have sex.

Teri's. Stevie's Mom is in a home about 3 hours from their home. She has alzheimers. She and his Dad were divorced when Stevie was a kid. (We gleen he blames his Mom, hense, his "issues" with women.) He doesn't otherwise speak of his Dad.

Really u think he blames his mother? Maybe that's why he doesn't see her much.

Archived