IGNORED

Jesus is Mary Maxwell's boyfriend

kpmom

I think they took a year to get pg with Joshie because they both came from such repressive backgrounds that it took then at least six months to even see each other naked, let alone actually have sex.

Interesting perspective!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting perspective!!

You don't have to be naked to have sex. I bet they still haven't been totally naked together.

You don't have to be naked to have sex. I bet they still haven't been totally naked together.

My guess is they fumble around in the dark. And they would never ever see one another naked in daylight. Christopher was 30-something when he married and was well-trained to not have lusty thoughts. You can bet that's a hard habit to break.

I actually meant naked as in walking into the bathroom when the other person is in the shower or into the bedroom when the other person is chsnging,just normal, everyday life stuff for most couples. But I imagine your right, they're Maxwells so there's no risk of normal, everyday anything.

(&why is my mind remembering stories of Mormon women boasting that all their children had been conceived without either parent removing their garments? There's an expression for it that's slipped my mind. Ick. Pass the brain bleach)

I actually meant naked as in walking into the bathroom when the other person is in the shower or into the bedroom when the other person is chsnging,just normal, everyday life stuff for most couples. But I imagine your right, they're Maxwells so there's no risk of normal, everyday anything.

(&why is my mind remembering stories of Mormon women boasting that all their children had been conceived without either parent removing their garments? There's an expression for it that's slipped my mind. Ick. Pass the brain bleach)

Well, doesn't every good Maxwell lock the bathroom door when they shower? The shower can only last 60 seconds so as not to tempt any kind of pleasure from the experience, but modesty above all else!!!!

And wow about the Mormon women conceiving their kids without removing their garments. I always wondered about that but have never read about it.

I think it was more prevalent in the days of one piece garmies (with an access flap) when the mormons didn't bother to even pretend not to be sexually repressed.

I would LIKE to think that it took so long (relatively speaking) for Christopher and Anna Marie to start popping out bebehs because they wanted to take some time to get to know one another, seeing as how they were practically strangers and had never spent time alone with each other prior to marriage. That's what I'd like to think, but given the Maxwells as we know them, it's probably wishful thinking. So it may be somewhat true that they had to Read the Fucking Manual (not just interweb speak in this case) before they figured out how to get Rod A to fit into Slot B.

I do think Anna Marie is a very pretty woman, in a quiet, natural way. No flash here, that's for sure, but it's actually very refreshing to see a young woman who is painted, botoxed and tucked to the point where she hardly looks real. And she does look genuinely content with her life, which is a good thing. Now if only she had been able to make a CHOICE to live that kind of life, one could truly believe it was what SHE wanted for herself.

I'm guessing Christopher knew what to do....Steve would have told him, I'd imagine.

I think Anna Marie is just not that fertile. It took them about a year to conceive the first time, and it's been a year since Joshua was born, so I'm thinking their kids will be more spaced out every other year or so, which is how it generally works naturally.

I think Anna Duggar will be the same way - a two year spacing is pretty good, considering.

Archived