IGNORED

Jesus is Mary Maxwell's boyfriend

kpmom

Mary Maxwell wrote the latest blog entry about their visit to a Mennonite museum.

I was a little jolted by her sign off, "Jesus' Girl, Mary" Never saw a Maxwell sign off like that.

As much success as the Maxwell sisters have had at getting married, Mary might never be anybody's girl but Jesus'.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she has used that at least once before (but of course I can't remember when and where...).

Every time there is a blog post written by Anna or Mary I instantly hope that finally Poor Sarah is leaving the nest and leaving the blogging in her sisters' hands. Well, we know it ain't gonna happen.

On a totally different note, that Mennonite quilt was amazing :pink-shock:

Oh, I wish the Maxwells were Catholic so these girls could get the hell out of the house and become nuns already!

Mary, Mary, Mary. We have so much hope for you. Don't let us down. YOU CAN DO IT!

It's ok, when I was her age, I was about that mature too... she could still grow up, as long as Stevehovah doesn't notice...

Oh, I wish the Maxwells were Catholic so these girls could get the hell out of the house and become nuns already!

Don't give their dad any ideas! He may set up a Maxwellian Order of nun.

Well, honestly, good for them. I am shocked that Stevehovah allowed a visit to a museum about people who believe differently than they do! I love places like that, and that settlement quilt is just too cool.

You know I wish that I had Jesus' Girl

I wish that I had Jesus' Girl

Where can I find a woman like that...

:laughing-rolling:

Now I'll be humming that all day. :lol:

Jesus sounds like a pimp. He's got a stable full of girls, and no matter how badly he treats them, they always come back for more.

Can't Mary leave Jesus for poor Sarah?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Jesus is running around on both of them. He's whispering sweet nothings into ALL the girls' ears.

Raquel's gonna slap the shit out of Mary if she finds out her boyfriend Jesus has been running around her! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! :popcorn2:

We have enough cray-cray in our church already, thanks.

The whole Jesus girls/wives/I love Jesus thing skeeves me out. It's creepy. Just like going to those shout-y churches who have Jesus Orgasms during services.

"Yes, Jesus... say it, Jesus...Touch me, Jesus...Oh, YES, Jesus..." :brain-bleach:

Somebody pass me a barf bucket. I'm about to lose my lunch. :puke-front: This whole Jesus is my boyfriend stuff is so incredibly creepy. It ranks right up there with the "daddy was my first love" stuff. :shock:

Ah, let's go easy on poor Jesse.

You know now that word is out via the Joseph-Elizabeth failed engagement, Jesse's never gonna finda woman like that!!!! 8-D

Jesus sounds like a pimp. He's got a stable full of girls, and no matter how badly he treats them, they always come back for more.

Maybe we should get them this lovely cap to enhance their countenance.

jesus_is_my_pimp_trucker_hat-rc308352ba045474280584e1821c82cdb_v9wfy_8byvr_216.jpg

Well, that's one way for Steve to ensure his daughter's hymen remains intact. Talk about your perfect boyfriend for that purpose.

First Mary Maxwell tells me that Jesus is her boyfriend.

Now the Bontrager Family's website is telling me to "Taste and See that the Lord is Good"-- bontragersingers.blogspot.com/

(which I was not aware is actually a bible verse-- Psalm 34:8)

Because the Lord is, apparently, a yummy tasting cupcake.

That is enough Godly eroticism for one day, thank you very much.

At least she used the apostrophe correctly to indicate the possessive...

Well, that's one way for Steve to ensure his daughter's hymen remains intact. Talk about your perfect boyfriend for that purpose.

Doesn't matter; she could still end up pregnant, apparently.

First Mary Maxwell tells me that Jesus is her boyfriend.

Now the Bontrager Family's website is telling me to "Taste and See that the Lord is Good"-- bontragersingers.blogspot.com/

(which I was not aware is actually a bible verse-- Psalm 34:8)

Because the Lord is, apparently, a yummy tasting cupcake.

That is enough Godly eroticism for one day, thank you very much.

It's also the refrain line for a hymn the church I attend sings sometimes. It gives me an urge to snicker, because I am just not that pure-minded.

Archived