IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

I think he did it that way so Dede's family couldn't read it.

If that is the case, then either a) the son is not with them and he's lying about it for sympathy / cash / motorcoach /whatever or b) he is with them and he doesn't want to them to know how things are really going. I still think it's unlikely the boy is with them (and sure hope that is the case) but either way it really bites how he's using this kid for his own ends.

ETA: Just as he spewed the "lack of faith" killing the miracle pregnancy, he'll find a way to get out of lying about having the hungry kid, especially if the money doesn't come in from worried people. I believe he's throwing anything at the wall now and seeing what sticks. Things are not going well in XGG's universe.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also really hoping Greg's new cry of "hungry kid" is as real as his wife's elephant pregnancy. But sadly I fear they may have realized that fake kid scams don't work as well as real kid scams.

If that is the case, then either a) the son is not with them and he's lying about it for sympathy / cash / motorcoach /whatever or b) he is with them and he doesn't want to them to know how things are really going. I still think it's unlikely the boy is with them (and sure hope that is the case) but either way it really bites how he's using this kid for his own ends.

ETA: Just as he spewed the "lack of faith" killing the miracle pregnancy, he'll find a way to get out of lying about having the hungry kid, especially if the money doesn't come in from worried people. I believe he's throwing anything at the wall now and seeing what sticks. Things are not going well in XGG's universe.

True to bolded. They are completely desperate. If you listen to the last couple radio shows, they have acknowledged they have been broadcasting away from home (or possibly former home). The drive from Greenville to Warrenton is only 4 hours, so it's not like a multi-day journey.

This is pretty upsetting. I agree I really hope Xgay is lying about having the kid. :liar: There might be some kind of custody agreement, but is there anything that can be done in a situation such as this? Could Dede's parents legally withold custody? I just don't see Dede's dad or ex willingly handing over the child.

I'll make another request of the sleuths to see if they can locate any divorce/custody records for Dede and her ex. I was able to located Razing Ruth's pretty easy but I haven't had luck yet with Dede.

Also in other news Xgay's youngest son is getting married this weekend (thankfully, on the West coast). I was kind of wondering if Xgay and Dede were going to try to make the drive, but obviously they aren't. I'm sure that has to irk Greg that he is completely unwelcome in his son's lives. Greg has got to crack any minute.

I find myself pondering whether her father should be sent a copy of the screenshot about the little boy being hungry. That is typically not my style, but I am concerned for this child's safety.

I wonder what would happen if someone congratulated her on having the baby, in one of her updates mentioning that theres a kid with them.

I wonder what would happen if someone congratulated her on having the baby, in one of her updates mentioning that theres a kid with them.

DO IT!!!!! :lol:

It might be the pregnancy hormones a'speakin, but the thought of a hungry child is taking the "fun" factor out of my XGDD experience.

Well played Greg...

From his fb:

OK Folks look at God!! Today we get to drive through Washington DC on our way to Baltimore, Maryland. A Facebook friend has invited us to stay in her home. Interesting note: 2 years ago we stayed in Baltimore at an awesome pastors home and also at one of her parishioners home for 4 months. Last year God sent us back to Baltimore for a week where we stayed in a wonderful families home. God wants to do something big in Baltimore!

Today we are driving with, of course, our sign on the back window plus 4 car flags. 2 read JESUS and the other 2 read JESUS SAVES! God is so good!!

Well played Greg...

From his fb:

Hopefully this friend will post something that clears up the issue about whether or not Dede's son is with them.

God wants to do something big in Baltimore!

Um, no, you just found yet another sucker in Baltimore to mooch from.

There might be some kind of custody agreement, but is there anything that can be done in a situation such as this? Could Dede's parents legally withold custody? I just don't see Dede's dad or ex willingly handing over the child.

My hope is that there is a custody agreement that stipulates DD's parents as having custody while the ex is on deployment, which might be what's happening here. DD only gets visitation and that's the reason for seeing the child. Even if the child is with them (not not totally believing he is), it may be only her visitation time, since it's summer vacation and not any kind of long term change in custody. Still, it's going to be a pretty weird time for this kid.

My hope is that there is a custody agreement that stipulates DD's parents as having custody while the ex is on deployment, which might be what's happening here. DD only gets visitation and that's the reason for seeing the child. Even if the child is with them (not not totally believing he is), it may be only her visitation time, since it's summer vacation and not any kind of long term change in custody. Still, it's going to be a pretty weird time for this kid.

My biggest concern is all of Xgay's "followers" are people who are "struggling" with sexual sin. We know that his definition ranges from gays to pr0n addicts to pedophiles. The third category is what worries me...getting a couch to bunk on from anyone on facebook offering can put the poor little boy in some very vulnerable situations. :?

This is what that child's first day with them has been like:

***************UPDATE**********************

Now let's see, we've been cussed out while waiting on traffic to move in DC, been given the middle finger more times than I can count and, of course, been given very angry looks. Oh yea, the back end of our car has been photographed a bunch.

Now here's the good news. We've also been given thumbs up and we met an awesome woman of God at a rest area who used to be a lesbian. We talked for several minutes and then prayed together right there in the parking lot, HALLELUJAH!!! JESUS NEVER FAILS!!!

OK new UPDATE!!! We are sitting at a McDonald's in Baltimore and someone just through a milkshake on our sign!!

More! There are things going on that I cannot talk about as well. Bottom line: the devil is doing His very best to try and get us to give up.

I'm NOT buying his garbage and I am NOT going to give up!

Many thanks to the two people who have given sacrificially into our ministry since yesterday. God is using the obedience of man to get His will accomplished through us!

My biggest concern is all of Xgay's "followers" are people who are "struggling" with sexual sin. We know that his definition ranges from gays to pr0n addicts to pedophiles. The third category is what worries me...getting a couch to bunk on from anyone on facebook offering can put the poor little boy in some very vulnerable situations. :?

I think that fear is well founded. Didn't they have some recovering pedophile on the radio show? Sorry but that is a behavior I refuse to forgive and cannot fathom Jesus can "cure" that sickness.

This is from the comments:

I just imagine it to be Jesus's love exploding all over the rear of your vehicle. Don't let haters put you down, God is spilling his love everywhere, especially at times like this
:evil-eye: say what???

Jesus likes humping cars?

And I am creeped out about the idea of them hanging around with pedophiles with a small child around.

Ok who is the troll LOLOLOL! I just burst out laughing on public transit!

Sounds uncomfortably like some sort of massive God/Jesus ejaculation. Oh my.

I find myself pondering whether her father should be sent a copy of the screenshot about the little boy being hungry. That is typically not my style, but I am concerned for this child's safety.

Messages with screenshots have been sent to both sets of Grandparents and the kids father. We should find out pretty quickly if they are lying

Messages with screenshots have been sent to both sets of Grandparents and the kids father. We should find out pretty quickly if they are lying

I am usually very anti "let's start contacting friends and family", but in this case I fear that it may be for the best. Let us know what comes of it.

Thank you for that.

Greg just posted this. Looks like desperation is setting in.

Jo Pallister posted this to my page.

Any money anyone can send to Greg and Dede our brethren will be a blessing! They are stranded, Baltimore fell through so its time to get them help! If you can spare $20 $50 whatever please send Greg a private message!

I wouldn't be in favor of contacting friends and family if it was just Greg and Dede. Their delusions only harm themselves, for the most part. But now we've got the involvement of a child. I think it's pretty serious. They are desperate, alone, and in Baltimore. Baltimore is a ROUGH city... like you are probably going to be killed kind of rough city. They have no place to stay, no food, no money, and a child.

No one deserves this.

Greg just posted this. Looks like desperation is setting in.

Jo Pallister posted this to my page.

Any money anyone can send to Greg and Dede our brethren will be a blessing! They are stranded, Baltimore fell through so its time to get them help! If you can spare $20 $50 whatever please send Greg a private message!

I wouldn't be in favor of contacting friends and family if it was just Greg and Dede. Their delusions only harm themselves, for the most part. But now we've got the involvement of a child. I think it's pretty serious. They are desperate, alone, and in Baltimore. Baltimore is a ROUGH city... like you are probably going to be killed kind of rough city. They have no place to stay, no food, no money, and a child.

No one deserves this.

I wonder what happened with the friend they were going to stay with? :think:

Archived