IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

I don't think a tag number is necessary when they have a giant "I'm GAY!" sign on the back of their car!!! I have a feeling if a cop was told to, "look for the crazies" he or she would have no problem if GayGreg drove past. "Oh, look for the crazies... that's what they meant!"

I really don't want this to be true, but I've been saying for a while now that Greg is going to kill Dede and martyr himself. Hopefully I'm wrong, but he's talking some crazy shit. It would only take a breath for him to be pushed over the edge.

I don't think he will. Still!GayGreg is too much of a coward to deliberately take someone's life. Might there be an accident in that shit heap of a car? Maybe, but he wouldn't deliberately kill her. He isn't the type for a murder/suicide. I'm more concerned for the emotional wellbeing of the little boy.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't (fb friends that is) and Dede has been oddly silent on this issue. When Greg speaks of Dede going to get the little guy he makes it sound rather long term. From his fb:

Dede's father could very well have no idea how desperate their financial situation is, but he has to know about the fake 16 month pregnancy. I just don't know what to think, but I do feel very strongly that this situation is getting ready to spin out of control.

When I was a couple of years younger than Dede's son my (very drunk) biological father picked me up at my grandparent's house. He rarely saw me, but called to announce he was coming for me. It was late and cold. I remember my grandmother walking me into her bathroom to get my coat which was hanging over her shower. He told them he was taking me for ice-cream, but he drove me back to his trailer instead. I remember I was thirsty and I asked if I could have something to drink (he had a cup of something in the car). He told me no...I now realize it was alcohol. Anyway, my mom caught wind of what was going on and all hell broke loose. She nearly had to get the police involved to get me back that night. I can remember being in the trailer and my mom screaming for me and me screaming for her. He finally let me go, but I have never fully gotten over it. I'll never know why they let him take me that night, but it changed me forever. My mom went off with my grandfather not long after that and I had a complete meltdown thinking he was taking her away like my father had done to me. To this day my husband still tells me where we are going if we go in a direction I am not familiar with. I guess I posted this so my concern here would make more sense to you guys. A child is changed when they are around unstable adults. I truly fear what this child might have to encounter in his time with them and it is my sincere hope that his grandparents have him back in their custody very soon.

This is all true. We have no idea what Dede may have told her father...maybe she said that her and Greg are taking him to McDonald's for dinner and driving off with him.

I might have to look up the police scanner for Warrenton, VA. It's not like I know the man personally, but Dede's dad doesn't strike me as the type to give over custody of the grandson. For all we know Greg may be exaggerating too - but just ANY contact with these two nutballs is bad enough.

I think I've found the Xgaymobile's registration online before...mainly because Dede hadn't paid the registration fee. :doh:

Latest from Xgay's facebook:

Today in Washington DC the first ever ex gay pride was supposed to be held but had to be cancelled. The reason for the cancellation - too many treats from the gay world. Isn't it interesting that we are only about 40 minutes from DC today. A trip that was not planned at all until just a day or two ago. Lord have Your way!!!

Hmmm...I also wonder if Dede and Greg just "showed up" without warning. Do you think it's possible they kidnapped the kid? I doubt it, but it's time to check out the NoVa news... :pink-shock:

Yes maybe Greg was exaggerating and Dede just went to her parents to visit and see her son with their supervision. It makes so much more sense. I can't understand why they would allow them to take the boy on a ridiculous road trip with no money. They obviously know enough to not allow greg in their home or at least not want to be around him. Otherwise no way he would have stayed back while Dede went.

Yes maybe Greg was exaggerating and Dede just went to her parents to visit and see her son with their supervision. It makes so much more sense. I can't understand why they would allow them to take the boy on a ridiculous road trip with no money. They obviously know enough to not allow greg in their home or at least not want to be around him. Otherwise no way he would have stayed back while Dede went.

I suspect and hope that is the case. If the son is with his grandparents because DD's ex is currently deployed, then this arrangement may be stipulated in the custody agreement and DD just has visitation. Since the ex is military, I would think that there would be some agreed alternative in case of deployment. Might be wrong, but it's a thought and would make sense. Just seeing that ex has sole custody makes me think DD's craziness has probably been documented and neither ex or her parents are just going to give the son over to her, no questions asked.

I suspect and hope that is the case. If the son is with his grandparents because DD's ex is currently deployed, then this arrangement may be stipulated in the custody agreement and DD just has visitation. Since the ex is military, I would think that there would be some agreed alternative in case of deployment. Might be wrong, but it's a thought and would make sense. Just seeing that ex has sole custody makes me think DD's craziness has probably been documented and neither ex or her parents are just going to give the son over to her, no questions asked.

I hope that is the case. It could explain Dede's silence on the issue. Perhaps she spent last night with her parents? I don't think they had anywhere else to stay last night. I'd bet dollars to donuts that at least Greg stayed in the xgay mobile, hence the "ummm Lord, anytime now on that motor coach" post. He had a blitz of nonsense posts about an hour ago too, so he's probably back to cooling his heels at McDonald's.

His exaggerating could have been in hopes that they could get invites from people willing to help them if they had a kid in tow and then get there and explain that he decided to stay with his grandparents.

Here's something that I thought of this morning. What happened to the BIG B.O. radio church<---- (that's how I always thought of it after the deodorant incident)??? They were begging for money to keep it going a couple of weeks ago and it didn't seem like they were getting much response. Now it's the 1st of August and the "show" is gone without a word of when it might be coming back. Could their sudden decision to travel have to do with that?

Here's something that I thought of this morning. What happened to the BIG B.O. radio church<---- (that's how I always thought of it after the deodorant incident)??? They were begging for money to keep it going a couple of weeks ago and it didn't seem like they were getting much response. Now it's the 1st of August and the "show" is gone without a word of when it might be coming back. Could their sudden decision to travel have to do with that?

They have glommed on to someone else's ministry now, to give legitimacy to their begging, perhaps?

Xgay Greg https://www.facebook.com/StandingForGodInAmerica

Standing For God In America

We are a part of the Soaring Eagles Ministry....We travel from state to state, city to city, town to town sharing the Love of Jesus and delcaring that we WANT GOD BACK IN AMERICA!!!!

Hadar, a telemarketer by day, has taken the gay Orthodox struggle from the synagogue to the stage, beginning to perform as one of Israel’s few religious drag queens. His drag persona is that of a rebbetzin, a female rabbinic advisor — a wholesome guise that stands out among the sarcastic and raunchy cast of characters on Israel’s drag queen circuit.

“She blesses, she loves everyone,†said Hadar of his alter-ego, Rebbetzin Malka Falsche. The stage name is a playful take on a Hebrew word meaning “queen†and Hebrew slang for “fake.â€

http://m.washingtonpost.com/entertainme ... story.html

NOTE TO ETERNALLY GAY GREG: Hadar tried pray away the gay but it didn't work. Just like you!

I hope that is the case. It could explain Dede's silence on the issue. Perhaps she spent last night with her parents? I don't think they had anywhere else to stay last night. I'd bet dollars to donuts that at least Greg stayed in the xgay mobile, hence the "ummm Lord, anytime now on that motor coach" post. He had a blitz of nonsense posts about an hour ago too, so he's probably back to cooling his heels at McDonald's.

His exaggerating could have been in hopes that they could get invites from people willing to help them if they had a kid in tow and then get there and explain that he decided to stay with his grandparents.

Hmmm...interesting about the radio church and that they have hit the road after it "disappeared". And good point about the motorcoach ramblings....that would make total sense from the standpoint that they have nowhere to go. Really sounds like they are homeless, which might be assuring over fears that that the son is coming along. Even if XGG and DD haven't been thrown out of his parent's house, they are in a position where they are unable to provide for him. Surely DD's parents know this and this is probably one of the reasons why the sole custody continues. If they actually have been thrown out, then XXG and DD are in even less of a position to have the son. So I am not taking what XXG is saying here too seriously; just the usual delusional ramblings behind all the "hallelujahs". Since DD visited her parents on her own and left XXG at the Mickey D's, that suggests that XXG is not welcome and even more assurance that the son is going nowhere.

It's possible XGG is lying about the kid coming along, to garner sympathy.

ETA: Where is all this free wi-fi coming from? Greg's still posting. Does he just sit in places with free wi-fi, or does he bum unsecured wireless networks?

It's possible XGG is lying about the kid coming along, to garner sympathy.

ETA: Where is all this free wi-fi coming from? Greg's still posting. Does he just sit in places with free wi-fi, or does he bum unsecured wireless networks?

Yup, I am pretty sure that he's lying about the son but whether it's lying of the deliberate type (and to get sympathy) or lying because well, he's delusional, who knows. Could possibly be a bit of both.

As far as the free wi-fi, I am sure that if he can bum an unsecured network, I am sure it's just more proof that God is good, hallelujah.

It's also possible he's not even on the road at all.

I just don't know what to think anymore.

It's also possible he's not even on the road at all.

I just don't know what to think anymore.

Maybe they are simply there for DD's visitation per custody agreement and then it's back with his folks. Or just DD went, and he's hanging out at his usuall Mickey D's or wherever back home. But who knows, when someone is this much of a nutter, it could anything with them.

I wonder if this is part of DD's custody agreement as well.

I also could see XGG using this for $ and coaching her to gain sympathy and funds from her parents to help them out. You know-'want to show my son a good time b/c I miss him and love him, but don't have $ to show him the Nation's capital. Can't work b/c I'm so depressed 15 month pregnancy ended in a miscarriage/stillbirth. 7 year old son is the only thing that makes me happy. blahblahblahboohoohoo' I could see something like that pulling the heart strings of any parent and them giving her money to fund a trip with the 7 year old. Or, hoping spending time with her actual, living child might snap a little sense into her.

399174_10100235355384256_2066216214_n.jpg

Jeez Greg, how about you don't travel if you can't afford it, you scumbag.

Better yet, return home and get a job; quit mooching off your elderly parents (assuming that they still haven't thrown you out).

Amen. It'll never happen, though. Even if the parents did kick him out, he'll just continue begging.

I can't see this at all...some of his posts I can't. Is anyone commenting?

Anyway, I take this as proof that this child is being used as a token. He wants people to know, we are taking him, he's hungry, the car is not safe, and I have no intention of letting that stop me, so you better obey "god" and cough up the cash if you know what's good for him. The whole thing leaves me with a mixture of rage for Greg and Dede and overwhelming sadness for the little guy.

Amen. It'll never happen, though. Even if the parents did kick him out, he'll just continue begging.

No doubt. He has the knack for the scams and grifting. Quite the operator, really.

It is a friends only post. Someone on the XGG/Dede FJ group has them added via her sockpuppet.

It is a friends only post. Someone on the XGG/Dede FJ group has them added via her sockpuppet.

Oh, I see! I was beginning to wonder how I wasn't seeing so many posts.

I can't see this at all...some of his posts I can't. Is anyone commenting?

Anyway, I take this as proof that this child is being used as a token. He wants people to know, we are taking him, he's hungry, the car is not safe, and I have no intention of letting that stop me, so you better obey "god" and cough up the cash if you know what's good for him. The whole thing leaves me with a mixture of rage for Greg and Dede and overwhelming sadness for the little guy.

I totally agree with you Koala. I am still not fully convinced they actually have the little boy with them. It very well could be just another one of VeryGayGregs ploys to get money. Also I'm not sure if this was ever discussed but since DeDe's ex has full custody of the boy does she have to pay child support?

Oh crap. This is going from pathetically funny to completely heartbreaking. The "hungry little boy" is going to be used like DeDe's fifth trimester pregnancy to scam people, but this time it will actually involve a real child. Just so sad, with a tragic ending in sight unless that little guy gets returned to caretakers who can insure his well-being.

Better yet, return home and get a job; quit mooching off your elderly parents (assuming that they still haven't thrown you out).

Y'know, Greg, I'm going to have to say that God DOESN'T have you covered, buddy. Let's face it, you live in your parent's guest room (perhaps you now live in your car); you pretend that a hate filled radio show and iPhone "videos" of DeDe's singing are careers; you've been kicked out of your church; you have, at best, misunderstood a message from GOD regarding a miraculous pregnancy, at worst devised and carried out a scam to defraud your parents and other gullible people; you, apparently, cannot feed your child. I'd say God doesn't have your back. And if s/he really can do "anything," maybe you should realized that s/he has CHOSEN to let you flounder.

Listen to the damn message: "I don't support your bullshit" ~ God

Poor little thing :( He needs food, how irresponsible for Greg and Dede to bring him along if they cant afford to feed him :(

Archived