IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Well, I'd have to say that someone around here really *is* doing the Lord's work. Thanks, YadaYadaYada. It's always a hard call to know when to step in, but I hate to think of this innocent one being in danger.

This is a group of ladies and myself on FB working on this.

Edited because I don't want to put anyone in danger

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one benefit on their insanity is that everything they do draws attention. If they are anywhere in public people are going to notice that car, take pictures and maybe post them online. If Greg is walking around in his embroidered finery the same thing. If the kid is in the area of the car it will be noticed, if he is sleeping in the car, crying, looks hurt or scared it stands a much higher chance of being noted and reported to the authorities then if Greg and Dede were less obviously insane. While the thought of Greg on the inner harbor surrounded by 6000 bronies this weekend does amuse me I would much rather know the kid is safe and am reassured by all the eyes that must surely be on them.

I would not have even posted this! I fear for that little boy, especially if X and DD get wind that they are being watched or looked for!!

This is a group of ladies and myself on FB working on this. We have an idea to get the child to safety via the police but I don't want to put it on here in the small chance they are reading.

I think that's smart. I'm glad you guys are working on this!

I would not have even posted this! I fear for that little boy, especially if X and DD get wind that they are being watched or looked for!!

Why did you quote it then? Please edit your post if you feel what I said was a real danger

This is a group of ladies and myself on FB working on this. [edited]

That's awesome.

OT: I've been in a Greg and DeDe FB group for a while, under my real name but secondary account. I used it for when I was preforming with a troupe; allowed fans to find me and, more importantly, not look any further for my primary account. I quit the troupe but I just can't close the FB account because I'm too interested in what's going on with XGG and DeDe.

Why did you quote it then? Please edit your post if you feel what I said was a real danger

Don't jump my shit, I am as worried as you are about this boy! Honestly, I wouldn't have posted anything about it until it was all said and done, but what do I know?? Also, I am not the only one quoting your OP, which is why until it was said and done, or failed, which I sincerely hope it doesn't, I would not have posted anything.

I wish you well!

Don't jump my shit, I am as worried as you are about this boy! Honestly, I wouldn't have posted anything about it until it was all said and done, but what do I know?? Also, I am not the only one quoting your OP, which is why until it was said and done, or failed, which I sincerely hope it doesn't, I would not have posted anything.

I wish you well!

I wish you well!

LOL I wasn't trying to jump your shit! I just thought I could have you edited out of your post before the time limit was up. I did not consider it could put him in danger, 's all good.

Forgive me for being absent and unwilling to wade through over 200 pages of info, but what is happening with the "pregnancy"?

Thanks in advance.

Forgive me for being absent and unwilling to wade through over 200 pages of info, but what is happening with the "pregnancy"?

Thanks in advance.

She is still 16/17/18 months pregnant, but basically they are not trying to pretend it never happened. Notaloserlikeyou donated a couple bucks to them and was able to pump Greg for info - he said essentially that the pregnancy was a painful ordeal and they didn't really want to discuss it publically anymore. Which I take to mean the miracle pregnancy was hugely embarrassing.

Dede was claiming to be pregnant in a private FB message, Greg alluded to a miscarriage afterward. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

She's deleting any comments inquiring about the baby.

Also, someone asked Greg about the radio show and he gave a rather evasive answer:

Is the radio show over? I can only listen to the archives, but there aren't any for this week. Or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

We will not be having the radio show tonight.

She goes on to ask something else about the "show" and he completely ignores her. Translation? No $$$- No show.

In summary:

~16 month miracle scam/pregnancy? Done.

~Days of living off of Greg's parents? Done.

~Car? In disrepair and in desperate need of new tires to hear them tell it.

~Radio show? Done.

~Money? Gone. (at one point they were down to $19 according to Greg. Now they have what remains of the $100 Dede's ex husband sent them....don't get me started on that).

~Family? Probably highly pissed that they have violated a trust and crossed state lines with a child that Dede has absolutely NO custody rights to.

They are desperate. There is no good ending here for them. Their scam is up and they may well be in a shit ton of legal trouble over taking this kid without the father's permission. Granted he allowed to boy to go with them (can't fathom why, but he did), but he was clear that they were not to leave the state with him. Jail would be a good next stop for these two.

She's deleting any comments inquiring about the baby.

Also, someone asked Greg about the radio show and he gave a rather evasive answer:

She goes on to ask something else about the "show" and he completely ignores her. Translation? No $$$- No show.

In summary:

~16 month miracle scam/pregnancy? Done.

~Days of living off of Greg's parents? Done.

~Car? In disrepair and in desperate need of new tires to hear them tell it.

~Radio show? Done.

~Money? Gone. (at one point they were down to $19 according to Greg. Now they have what remains of the $100 Dede's ex husband sent them....don't get me started on that).

~Family? Probably highly pissed that they have violated a trust and crossed state lines with a child that Dede has absolutely NO custody rights to.

They are desperate. There is no good ending here for them. Their scam is up and they may well be in a shit ton of legal trouble over taking this kid without the father's permission. Granted he allowed to boy to go with them (can't fathom why, but he did), but he was clear that they were not to leave the state with him. Jail would be a good next stop for these two.

Summed up quite nicely

I figured. Dede is so reminiscent of Bloody Mary.

Now all Greg needs is a gangrenous leg.

I'm just afraid that Greg is sooooo insane right now that he might do something unthinkable to the three of them if he feels the least bit threatened. That said, thank you Yada,etc. for contacting the grandparents.

399174_10100235355384256_2066216214_n.jpg

Jeez Greg, how about you don't travel if you can't afford it, you scumbag.

Okay, this is not remotely the biggest thing wrong with what he's saying here, but because I am a composition instructor and can't let it go:

"Mess" is not a perfect substitute for "shit," Greg. No matter how much you want it to be. There is maybe one circumstance in which it can be substituted and sound only slightly like a tool:

"I totally shat myself when I thought I saw Gothard emerge from my trashcan. I need to lay off the hallucinogens" could conceivably be rephrased as "I totally messed myself (etc.)."

But otherwise, there are better substitutions.

If you are referring to your own bodily functions, you can simply ask where the bathroom is rather than specifying what you're going to do there.

Say you want to denigrate something: "The ex-gay movement is a steaming pile of shit." Try "The ex-gay movement is a steaming dunghill." Or, if you're feeling colloquial, "The ex-gay movement is a steaming pile of horse apples."

You might want to use it as an interjection: "Shit, Dede-- you need to dump the motherfucker already." Try "Oh, for crying out loud, Dede-- you need to dump the motherfucker already."

Maybe you want to use it to indicate a position of extremity: "God is stretching the shit out of me." In this case, you need to pay attention to the idiom you're using. (Honestly, "hell" or "heck," if you insist, would fit better than "shit" here, because stretching, unlike squeezing, isn't going to have an immediately obvious effect on your intestines.) "Life is beating the shit out of me lately" could be rephrased as "Life is beating the tar out of me lately," because "to beat the tar out of" is also idiomatic in the English language. (Don't ask me why. I didn't invent it.)

At any rate, if the substitution you choose isn't idiomatic (e.g., "stretching the mess out of me"), I am going to read the resulting phrase in an oddly literal way (e.g., "God puts me on the rack and tortures me, and I keep pooping out nonsense"). And it will be hilarious instead of poignant, because no matter how hard God stretches you, Greg, you are such a total mess.

This is a group of ladies and myself on FB working on this.

Edited because I don't want to put anyone in danger

Thank you for everything you've done so far to make sure the kidlet is safe, and I'm really glad that you have some backup.

This is so disturbing. Father has full custody and she gets 10 days and this is how she spends it? You can't just leave the state when you are exercising your visitation with the child in that state! She should have just spent the time with her dad at his house, which I sadly suspect is what her dad begged her to do.

Wow, the shit is really hitting the fan now! Ill admit to hoping for some drama, but with an actual child in peril, its not funny anymore. Dede needs to ditch xtragay and go home to her father. Spend some time with her boy doing normal stuff like going to the zoo, or playing at the park. She needs to find a good therapist, and be the mother that little boy deserves. Xtra gay needs to get a freaking job. Then he needs to find a good therapist to help him face the fact that he is gay, and that it doesn't make him a bad person. Scamming and mooching and kidnapping make you a bad person, being gay, not so much. Then he needs to apologize to the people he has hurt, starting with his sons. Then maybe I'll believe their Jesus crap.

They have one of their friends now posting that they have found shelter for the night. And Greg apparently saved a suicidal man from killing himself. What a saintly good person that we've misjudged so harshly.

Here's the post: Greg and Dede have shelter for the night and at the time they were stranded? A woman was suicidal in the hotel they were by. Her boyfriend saw their car at I believe McDonald's and asked Greg if he was a preacher! Greg was able to minister the gospel to them both! Praise God!

:angry-banghead: Why are these people all so delusional?

They have one of their friends now posting that they have found shelter for the night. And Greg apparently saved a suicidal man from killing himself. What a saintly good person that we've misjudged so harshly.

Here's the post: Greg and Dede have shelter for the night and at the time they were stranded? A woman was suicidal in the hotel they were by. Her boyfriend saw their car at I believe McDonald's and asked Greg if he was a preacher! Greg was able to minister the gospel to them both! Praise God!

:angry-banghead: Why are these people all so delusional?

Fun! The kiddo get's to spend his evenings at McDonald's watching those two idiots talk to the internet. :angry-banghead:

In other news, the thought of Greg talking to a vulnerable, suicidal woman scares the crap out of me. I truly hope she finds help from other sources.

He posted this to his fb about an hour ago:

Here's the very lastest update. We are safe and sound and staying in a pastors home in Baltimore - TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

The much bigger news is that I'm still an EX GAY man and because we were where God wanted us to be 1000's of homosexual sinners got an eye full as they read our sign! PEOPLE NEED THE LORD!!

All of this grandiose talk is a bad indicator in my experience...

Just checking in on this thread and I am :o

So the son is indeed with them. I was hoping that was not the case however, it's sounding to me the 10 days may be DD's visitation per agreement since she's also not allowed to cross state lines without permission. Could be wrong about that but it really sounds like DD's parents and ex know how cray cray she and XGG are, it's been documented and worked into the custody agreement. At least, the ex knows what she did and will take some legal action over it.

And XGG is totally oblivious to what trouble his wife may be in now. Holy shit, he's completely off the wall.

At least his son will have his wedding without crazy, no good dad there. Normally, I consider it sad when family relationships deteriorate to the point that parents don't get invited to kid's weddings, but not in this case.

Archived