IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, I think I found DeDe and her first husband's divorce records. Assuming that they got divorced in the same area where he and their child still currently live: ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do Enter her pre-XGay married name and it's the first two entries listed. Both lines take you to the same record, just the first entry has her name listed in the first column and the second entry has his name listed first.

Interestingly, if this is them, her ex husband is listed as the plaintiff and she as the defendant. There's very little information posted, and nothing about custody. It appears in Virginia there is a separate "Juvenile and Domestic Relations" court whose records are not available online.

ETA: clarified something I wrote

I pasted in the above link and got an error message which said:

An error has occured while processing your request. Please click here to restart the system. If you continue to receive this error page, check the system usage information below to ensure that your browser is configured properly to work with this system and that you are using it correctly.

Help, please? I can click on the link to restart it, but I don't know what county to select.

:pink-shock: When I spend quality time with my kids I always try to take them someplace dangerous. I think it brings us all closer.

I pasted in the above link and got an error message which said:

An error has occured while processing your request. Please click here to restart the system. If you continue to receive this error page, check the system usage information below to ensure that your browser is configured properly to work with this system and that you are using it correctly.

Help, please? I can click on the link to restart it, but I don't know what county to select.

The county that beings with an F and ends with an R (first "F" county listed), and chose civil cases.

Edited because I didn't feel comfortable posting the actual county name after all

Guess who's ba-ack?

35a50ya.jpg

He is flaunting their recklessness. It's almost like he wants something bad to happen.

I hope her father and the boy's father are reading this.

Also, I cringe every time he writes "the Greg Haislip family". :pull-hair:

The county that beings with an F and ends with an R (first "F" county listed), and chose civil cases.

Edited because I didn't feel comfortable posting the actual county name after all

Thanks! :)

He is flaunting their recklessness. It's almost like he wants something bad to happen.

I hope her father and the boy's father are reading this.

Also, I cringe every time he writes "the Greg Haislip family". :pull-hair:

ITA, he's making it sound terrible, probably to freak people into giving them more money. I'm going to be on pins and needles until this boy gets back with his family.

ITA, he's making it sound terrible, probably to freak people into giving them more money. I'm going to be on pins and needles until this boy gets back with his family.

I hope that is the case. But Greg has piss poor judgement. I'll just say I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Sitting outside just chillin'. Yesterday could have derailed everything God has planned for us to do. All we had to do was give up - but we didn't!! We're still standing for the ONE AND THE ONLY JESUS CHRIST!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Status from Greg

The Greg Haislip Family. So family oriented he has no relationship with his sons and their families, and he leads dede in this life where she is unable to provide a home or food for her child on her brief visits.

I wonder why he considers the streets of Baltimore to be dangerous? Because of so many black people? Or maybe they're going to the Mt. Vernon neighborhood where their sign is not going to go over well at all.

I got the distinct vibe that he is, as someone else here already said, taunting his naysayers. Directly and intentionally, by saying and doing exactly what others are saying is crazy.

Said naysayers being not just the parents or the church that kicked them out, but the internetz in general.

And the extra-creepy/ironic part of it is that it's being presented, regardless of whether he truly believes it or not, as a situation where in order to prove that he's all about trusting jesus, he will specifically and directly do the things that everyone else thinks are the wrong things to do, just to prove that he's following jesus IN SPITE OF common sense. I think that's what he's trying to prove (or pretending to be trying to prove).

I think that was the same message they were attempting to spread with the pregnancy nonsense as well -- that in order to test their faith god will tell them to do things that clearly seem stupid or defy the laws of physics. So that there can be no misunderstanding that they did those things for any other reason than because Dog said so. Woof! :lol:

Was this "rally" the reason XGG was heading for DC?

wonkette.com/524410/ex-gay-pride-rally-draws-crowd-of-ten-makes-us-actually-sad-for-them-oh-well-we-are-over-it

If so, too bad they didn't make it. Would have brought attendance up to a nice round dozen. Or a baker's dozen if you count the child. Last place in the world I would take a 7 year old would be among a bunch of nutters in denial about their sexuality.

I got the distinct vibe that he is, as someone else here already said, taunting his naysayers. Directly and intentionally, by saying and doing exactly what others are saying is crazy.

You know, I don't think xtragaygreg is crazy in the way most people think of "crazy." He is cunning and clever and fully aware of what he is doing. The distinct vibe I get from this guy is that he is somewhere between narcissistic and antisocial on the personality disorder merry-go-round; i.e. willing to use others at all costs to get what he wants, constantly playing the martyr/victim, attention-seeking, history of legal problems, impulsive behavior...etc. IANA therapist, but I have up-close and personal experience with a couple of narcissists and one very memorable antisocial, and it's not pretty. They leave a swath of destruction in their wake, and they lack the empathy to realize or care how much hurt they cause. Who knows if anyone will really end up physically injured here (I fervently hope not), but there will be damage.

You know, I don't think xtragaygreg is crazy in the way most people think of "crazy." He is cunning and clever and fully aware of what he is doing. The distinct vibe I get from this guy is that he is somewhere between narcissistic and antisocial on the personality disorder merry-go-round; i.e. willing to use others at all costs to get what he wants, constantly playing the martyr/victim, attention-seeking, history of legal problems, impulsive behavior...etc. IANA therapist, but I have up-close and personal experience with a couple of narcissists and one very memorable antisocial, and it's not pretty. They leave a swath of destruction in their wake, and they lack the empathy to realize or care how much hurt they cause. Who knows if anyone will really end up physically injured here (I fervently hope not), but there will be damage.

Yeah, I don't know. I think he is just a sad, self-hating idiot who's on his last breath and pretty desperate.

+1

Poor grandma Haislip. It's unbelievable the collateral damage Greg has caused in his wake. Poor grandma must be embarrassed.

post-1800-14451998131882_thumb.jpg

Poor grandma Haislip. It's unbelievable the collateral damage Greg has caused in his wake. Poor grandma must be embarrassed.

Well that just makes me sad, poor Grandma! What VerynotXGay Greg and Dede are up to makes me mad!

I honestly think that Dede has a Delusional Disorder of some sort - non-bizarre delusional thought patterns that aren't accompanied by Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, or Major Depressive Disorder (all of which can involve delusions). There are many variants, but the one that sounds right to me is either persecutory type or a mixed one (persecutory and unspecified/religious). Part of the criteria of the disorder is that the delusion follows some sort of fixed pattern and that the person retains this line of thinking in the face of contradictory evidence. I also think she has an Intellectual Disability (probably mild, or Borderline Cognitive Functioning, which is within the first two standard deviations of the "average" score of 100, so between 75 and 80). I think she is easily led astray by XGG, who appears to have "normal" intelligence. On Greg's part, he MAY have delusions where he actually thinks he is gawd's homophobic-yet-flamboyantly-dressed mouthpiece, but I tend to believe he is a highly opinionated scammer and possible sociopath (ASPD - he's charming in his way, lies well and easily, and has no qualms about breaking laws or violating people's personal rights. this appears to be a pattern rather than fluctuating, which is required of a personality disorder). Dede is probably fairly harmless on her own.

Sorry, but I am sincerely worried for that kiddo, and the best I can do to allay my worries is to diagnose these nutjobs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline ... unctioning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial ... y_disorder

Maybe they will beg for their "ministry" at the rest stops along the way. The mooching seems to know no bounds.

My money is on McDonalds. ;)

I wonder why he considers the streets of Baltimore to be dangerous? Because of so many black people? Or maybe they're going to the Mt. Vernon neighborhood where their sign is not going to go over well at all.

I live in Baltimore, and yes there are some very dangerous areas. The Wire wasn't entirely fiction.

When I first moved here I went to a free clinic and sometimes I couldn't get an appointment until after dark. Doctors would sometimes stay until after closing to see patients there. When the doctor and I were leaving, I had to wait outside for my husband. She stayed there with me because, and I quote, "The cockroaches are coming out".

There areas with boarded up and cinder block up buildings, and areas where the windows and roofs are caved in and algae is growing up the sides. I have seen drug deals in broad daylight.

We have also seen a huge spike in shootings and murders this summer. Nearly everyday has had one the last two or three months, sometimes more.

Yes, these areas tend to be more inhabited by black people, but violence and drugs have more to do with systemic poverty and lack of education within the city, going back decades. And mind you, the doctor who made the cockroach comment was black - I was extremely shocked by it, to be honest.

There are enclaves of hipsterdom and upper middle class folks (of all races, I live in one), but it's not really safe to walk between these areas. There have been cases where people walk between these enclaves and are mugged or killed.

There are also areas that are so dangerous that police don't patrol them. Instead they have cameras set up over the streets, and if there is something really serious they send someone out.

This isn't hyperbole I'm spouting, either. It's the reality of the city that it just isn't entirely safe, and I could easily see XGG driving into those areas. He's just that crazy.

O.O

is this recent?

:o I'm was skipping around, reading. I had no idea what they were up to. Those crazy people and that poor child! OMG! :(

I live in Baltimore, and yes there are some very dangerous areas. The Wire wasn't entirely fiction.

This isn't hyperbole I'm spouting, either. It's the reality of the city that it just isn't entirely safe, and I could easily see XGG driving into those areas. He's just that crazy.

Oh, I get that there are bad parts of Baltimore just like there are bad parts of any large city, and there are probably more dangerous neighborhoods now than there were 30 years ago when I lived there. But I doubt that XGG is going there, or that he even knows the city well enough to know where to stay out of. But I'm betting he knows where the highest percentage of gay bars are.

Archived