IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Greg just posted this. Looks like desperation is setting in.

Jo Pallister posted this to my page.

Any money anyone can send to Greg and Dede our brethren will be a blessing! They are stranded, Baltimore fell through so its time to get them help! If you can spare $20 $50 whatever please send Greg a private message!

I wouldn't be in favor of contacting friends and family if it was just Greg and Dede. Their delusions only harm themselves, for the most part. But now we've got the involvement of a child. I think it's pretty serious. They are desperate, alone, and in Baltimore. Baltimore is a ROUGH city... like you are probably going to be killed kind of rough city. They have no place to stay, no food, no money, and a child.

No one deserves this.

Unbelievable. Stranded in a strange city with a child and no money.

And yet he continues to post shit like this:

Earlier today we beat the mess out of satan when we drove through Washington DC - HALLELUJAH!!!! Then we kept on going forward! We're still moving forward!!!

He is completely.out.of.his.mind.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't normally think contacting friends and family is appropriate but on the off chance they do have her kid with them, and I do have my doubts about that, I have to make sure they know the conditions the child is in.

I don't normally think contacting friends and family is appropriate but on the off chance they do have her kid with them, and I do have my doubts about that, I have to make sure they know the conditions the child is in.

I think you did the right thing.

I think you did the right thing too. :clap:

Thank you for your concern. Dede's mother and I share many of your concerns. Unfortunately our hands are mostly tied. On the other hand, we have a VERY good relationship with XXXX's dad. We talk at least weekly.

I have forwarded this email to him.

Unfortunately, yesterday Dede picked up XXXX for the next 10 days. They are required to stay in Virginia for the duration of their visit.

How did you find me to send your email? I'm amazed that you felt strongly enough about this track us down. Thank you! If you find any other statements made by them that might affect XXXX, PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know. If you so desire, I'll be glad to keep your contact confidential.

---

Thank You,

Tom XXXX

HOLY SHIT! The kid is with them!

Edited to remove names

Thank you for your concern. Dede's mother and I share many of your concerns. Unfortunately our hands are mostly tied. On the other hand, we have a VERY good relationship with XXXX's dad. We talk at least weekly.

Unfortunately, yesterday Dede picked up XXXX for the next 10 days. They are required to stay in Virginia for the duration of their visit.

How did you find me to send your email? I'm amazed that you felt strongly enough about this track us down. Thank you! If you find any other statements made by them that might affect XXXX, PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know. If you so desire, I'll be glad to keep your contact confidential.

---

Thank You,

Tom XXXX

Edited to remove names

Dear Gawd. Is it custodial interference or something if they have taken the boy out of Virginia (as they apparently have)?

Holy crap! Did you send them the message that they are in Baltimore? They are stupid for posting this shit but hopefully this will stop it from happening again. You did the right thing in sending this to them

I just sent the screenshots to a friend who is sending them to Tom. They are also posted on the Overcommers Ministry=Scam FB page, which we have directed them to.

I wonder where in Baltimore they are. There are some decent areas (where I live) and their are some areas that one should stay away from, especially after dark.

Yadayadayada, please let the grandparents know they are in Baltimore. They may be able to get the police involved if Dede isn't allowed to take the poor boy out of Virginia.

If they went across state lines, can't it be seen as parental kidnapping?

Not that they have any money to go anywhere, but who knows if someone will give them money and then who knows what they might do or where they might try and go.

Greg's ego will be his downfall. I have a feeling that the Tale of Xgay and Dede might be coming to an end shortly.

Tom has been notified that they are sleeping in their car in Baltimore. I hope and pray they get to these two jackasses before some harm befalls that little boy

If there is a court order requiring them to stay in Virginia with the child, then they are in trouble. IF they are telling the truth about being in Maryland... I think we can all agree that being honest isn't a trait that Greg is familiar with. They could be whoknowswhere, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina... There's really no way to know for sure.

The thing with this situation is this: A scenario where a police person stops them and physically removes the child from her care is almost impossible. Unless she is physically threatening the kid, or putting him in a dangerous-at-this-minute situation, the kid is in for a rough 10 days. I hope he ate before he left home. Perhaps Greg will let him lick the leftover milkshake from the back of the car for a few days.

What is more likely to happen is that, if they feel like it, Dede's parents, or ex-husband, can file papers with the court saying that Dede violated an order. They will set a court date, hear evidence, and based on a judge's opinion they'll go from there. Judges don't like to take kids away unless they are in serious danger. Living in a car or substandard housing isn't enough. Not feeding the kid, or exposing the child to drugs or danger is the kind of thing they would be looking for.

Of course, I obviously am not all that familiar with their custody agreement. But I wouldn't anticipate fireworks or drama to get that kid back in a secure home. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for him.

If there is a court order requiring them to stay in Virginia with the child, then they are in trouble. IF they are telling the truth about being in Maryland... I think we can all agree that being honest isn't a trait that Greg is familiar with. They could be whoknowswhere, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina... There's really no way to know for sure.

The thing with this situation is this: A scenario where a police person stops them and physically removes the child from her care is almost impossible. Unless she is physically threatening the kid, or putting him in a dangerous-at-this-minute situation, the kid is in for a rough 10 days. I hope he ate before he left home. Perhaps Greg will let him lick the leftover milkshake from the back of the car for a few days.

What is more likely to happen is that, if they feel like it, Dede's parents, or ex-husband, can file papers with the court saying that Dede violated an order. They will set a court date, hear evidence, and based on a judge's opinion they'll go from there. Judges don't like to take kids away unless they are in serious danger. Living in a car or substandard housing isn't enough. Not feeding the kid, or exposing the child to drugs or danger is the kind of thing they would be looking for.

Of course, I obviously am not all that familiar with their custody agreement. But I wouldn't anticipate fireworks or drama to get that kid back in a secure home. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for him.

I think best case scenario is Tom calling up Dede and telling them to come back to VA STAT or else she will lose all visitation. Hopefully he can make sure that the poor little boy has a warm bed to sleep in tonight and won't have to deal with being caught in any more Overcomers crossfire.

Another reply from Tom:

I especially appreciate the info from Greg's FB page. I can see Dede's page but not his. One of these days I suspect Dede will de-friend me and we'll be more out in the dark.

The only reason Dede and Greg had the $100 is because XXXX's dad sent it to them so that they could afford gas money to get XXXX. I've talked to XXXX's dad. They were SUPPOSED to spend tonight (Wed) in Manassas, VA. He was quite surprised that they were in Baltimore ... especially since he clearly told them that if they wanted to leave VA, they had to request permission from him first. He has full physical custody of XXXX.

On Dede's behalf, she did call XXXX's dad AFTER they got to Baltimore and apologized.

Still not comfortable with them staying in houses of people we don't know (and possibly THEY don't know). When she and XXXX were living with us, Dede didn't want anyone staying at our house that she didn't know. My how the tide has changed.

Tom XXXX

Tom has been notified that they are sleeping in their car in Baltimore. I hope and pray they get to these two jackasses before some harm befalls that little boy

Thank you for contacting them. That is very brave of you.

Part of me wants to contact them and bring them to my place for the night, just for that poor boy. But I don't think I'd be able to get rid of them, without police assistance.

---

Thank You,

Tom XXXX

This says they have to stay in Virginia, however, per Greg's Facebook, they went through DC and are in Baltimore. This would mean the authorities could step in. Just sayin'.

---

Thank You,

Tom XXXX

Edited to remove names

Thank you to the people who have contacted the child's grandparents. That was a real act of kindness on the child's behalf.

yadayadayada, there's one instance where you left a name you meant to XXXX out in your most recent post.

Another reply from Tom:

I especially appreciate the info from Greg's FB page. I can see Dede's page but not his. One of these days I suspect Dede will de-friend me and we'll be more out in the dark.

The only reason Dede and Greg had the $100 is because XXXX's dad sent it to them so that they could afford gas money to get XXXX. I've talked to XXXX's dad. They were SUPPOSED to spend tonight (Wed) in Manassas, VA. He was quite surprised that they were in Baltimore ... especially since he clearly told them that if they wanted to leave VA, they had to request permission from him first. He has full physical custody of XXXX.

On Dede's behalf, she did call XXXX's dad AFTER they got to Baltimore and apologized.

Still not comfortable with them staying in houses of people we don't know (and possibly THEY don't know). When she and XXXX were living with us, Dede didn't want anyone staying at our house that she didn't know. My how the tide has changed.

Tom XXXX

Damn. This is very scary. I really wonder what they are doing up here and where they are going, and if they are even planning on bringing the boy home.

Not only is the boy not being fed and sleeping in the car, the poor child has to listen to the craziness spewing from their mouths.

I don't think I've ever hoped harder for someone to come on out and just admit to scamming people as I am now. There would be nothing better than to hear XGG say that he was just fooling to gain money and notoriety, and isn't really a loose cannon wannabe cult leader who has in essence kidnapped a child. :(

Another reply from Tom:

Tom XXXX

It seems no good deed goes unpunished with these two. :angry-fire:

Well, I'd have to say that someone around here really *is* doing the Lord's work. Thanks, YadaYadaYada. It's always a hard call to know when to step in, but I hate to think of this innocent one being in danger.

I don't think I've ever hoped harder for someone to come on out and just admit to scamming people as I am now. There would be nothing better than to hear XGG say that he was just fooling to gain money and notoriety, and isn't really a loose cannon wannabe cult leader who has in essence kidnapped a child. :(

I know it makes me long for the days when it was just an eleventy month!!!11! pregnancy and they tooled around Atlanta 7 times to protect it from natural disaster. :cry:

Archived