IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

What I really hope can happen is that once the boy's back safe and sound, that his dad calls up his lawyer with all these Facebook screencaps and they take DeDe to court to revisit the custody agreement. Assuming that DeDe only has her son right now because it was part of the current custody agreement, and that she wasn't supposed to cross state lines, if it were me I'd be on the phone with my lawyer as soon as she was done telling me, "Oh, guess what, we're in Baltimore right now, even though I wasn't supposed to leave Virginia! Oopsey!" My SIL is currently fighting custody disputes in court with her ex because he wants their custody agreement for their child changed; mainly, he wants to be able to take the child out of state. There is no way she is going to allow that to happen (she does not trust her ex, and I can't say I blame her).

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I would have told Dede to return the kid NOW or the cops get called and then called a lawyer. There's probably a reason she doesn't have custody to begin with.

Granted he allowed to boy to go with them (can't fathom why, but he did), but he was clear that they were not to leave the state with him. Jail would be a good next stop for these two.

I'm presuming Dede's dad had no choice but to let Dede take her son, if it was specified in the custody order. If he tried to fight it, Dede and XGG could claim that dad is in contempt of a legal document and that wouldn't be great for the boy, either. I suspect his hands are tied.

ETA: still hoping this is a scam (thanks, RR), but the sinking feeling in my chest is real every time I open this thread.

Even if there was a custody agreement, I think it's been made clear Dede is not allowed to take the child out of the state.

"He [the child's dad] was quite surprised that they were in Baltimore ... especially since he clearly told them that if they wanted to leave VA, they had to request permission from him first. He has full physical custody of XXXX."

The "hands are tied" statement and the fact that DD was not to take the son over state lines without the ex's permission indicates to me that this is all governed by a custody agreement. Sounds like this was her allotted visitation and even then she messed up. She could be in serious trouble for violating terms and even if police aren't called, I sure hope the ex contacts his lawyer and hightails it back to court, FB screencaps in hand. The fact that the ex has physical custody of the son indicates there's documented issues with regard to her fitness as a parent. This will not bode well for her. And in the meantime, her crazy scamming husband carries on.

I'm wondering if them taking the boy to Maryland was more of GayGregs idea than DeDe's. I can almost hear him saying "GOD is speaking to me Dede and telling me that we need to go to Maryland and the boy needs to come with us". And his scamming side knows darn well that if they have the boy with them they are more likely to get handouts/money/shelter/etc.

What if they really take him with them to NY? That's a FAR trip for a little kid, especially when Greg and Dede have no money. This is all so very, very disturbing.

I'm wondering if them taking the boy to Maryland was more of GayGregs idea than DeDe's. I can almost hear him saying "GOD is speaking to me Dede and telling me that we need to go to Maryland and the boy needs to come with us". And his scamming side knows darn well that if they have the boy with them they are more likely to get handouts/money/shelter/etc.

That's what I think. He got it in his head (whether this guy is hearing voices, I dunno, but you can forget about God and all that) to go to MD, spewed out the "God told me to" and DD went along with it. I not sure that she would even argue about it even though it would be in violation of a legal order. She's probably that far gone. God, this is such a trainwreck.

Why exactly are they going on this trip anyways? Where is their final destination? Do they have any sort of plan or are they "waiting for the report of the Lord"?

Greg said DC, Baltimore, and NYC. But this makes no sense because they have the kid, and the kid isn't supposed to leave the state.

WHAT. THE. F*&K.

I know they have the kid so that they can use him to scam people, but seriously.....they shouldn't have the kid at all, going to all these different states. It's one thing if Dede had him for a couple of days in VA and then left, but ugh. There's no telling what Greg will do. I think he planted the idea in Dede's head and manipulated her, I don't think she's smart enough to realize what she is doing is wrong.

I'm presuming Dede's dad had no choice but to let Dede take her son, if it was specified in the custody order. If he tried to fight it, Dede and XGG could claim that dad is in contempt of a legal document and that wouldn't be great for the boy, either. I suspect his hands are tied.

ETA: still hoping this is a scam (thanks, RR), but the sinking feeling in my chest is real every time I open this thread.

According to her father, Dede's ex husband has full custody of the son. He further stated that the ex sent them $100 so they would have enough gas to get there and pick the little boy up.

Unless they are planning on actually kidnapping* the child, at least there is a 10 day deadline to this ridiculous North East invasion. I'm guessing they don't plan to spend 4 months on someone's sofa when they have to have the son back to G-ma and G-pa for school to start. I can only hope that the people who took XGG and DeDe in will be welcoming and compassionate towards the child.

* I get that crossing state lines without permission is a form of kidnapping, but I mean "I'm not returning the child" non-custodial parent kidnapping.

That's what I think. He got it in his head (whether this guy is hearing voices, I dunno, but you can forget about God and all that) to go to MD, spewed out the "God told me to" and DD went along with it. I not sure that she would even argue about it even though it would be in violation of a legal order. She's probably that far gone. God, this is such a trainwreck.

Oh yeah, this is Greg all the way. She's a crazy as a besty bug, but that s.o.b she is married to is a calculating scammer. He knew they were at the end of the line financially and he saw that little boy as their golden ticket. The minute they got him he was on FB announcing how hungry the little boy was, but even though they were down to their last dime and on thread bare tires they had to keep going because KING JESUS! :roll:

I would imagine this is about to turn messy in a couple of ways.

1. FB Pastor? He's going to get tired of supporting the 3 of them real quick. I do not see another 4 month "visit" with the fine people of Baltimore in their future.

2. Dede's ex is going to have to pay their way back or go get the little boy himself, but that's only *if* they don't get really crazy and try to go on the run. They have absolutely no money to get him back themselves.

Greg knows that once the boy is gone he faces either homelessness or getting a job. I don't think he's favorable to either. I hope he will be having an all expenses paid stay on the state if you get my drift - lord knows that's where he belongs.

ETA~ Greg is oddly silent today. I am wondering if he didn't wake up to the shit hitting the fan.

You know what? if the kid brings in the sympathy and money, I can totally see Greg not returning him. I wonder if this is a test run, to see if the kid will actually do something for them.

You know what? if the kid brings in the sympathy and money, I can totally see Greg not returning him. I wonder if this is a test run, to see if the kid will actually do something for them.

Test run?! The kid's not a car!

(frustration and anger not directed at you, flyawaystray.)

So, the ex that supposedly abused Dede gave her $100 for gas so she could see the little boy. That was awfully nice of him. Normally I wouldn't question someone claiming abuse (it sucks to not be believed) but I'm not sure I buy that this guy was abusive to her. Xtra gay and Dede seem to have a pretty loose relationship with the truth.

Even if DeDe had the presence of mind to point out they would be violating the custody agreement, I'm sure xtragaygregg would say "We obey god, not man!" But I doubt she would go against him at all, being a submissive christian "bride." Maybe this is her way of proving her son isn't an "idol."

And I just had the most horrible thought. I can't bear to type it, but think Abraham & Isaac. Surely they aren't that crazy?

I'm read that statement and got that visceral "stomach in knots" response. I'm really counting on 10 days being 10 freaking days.

Even if DeDe had the presence of mind to point out they would be violating the custody agreement, I'm sure xtragaygregg would say "We obey god, not man!" But I doubt she would go against him at all, being a submissive christian "bride." Maybe this is her way of proving her son isn't an "idol."

And I just had the most horrible thought. I can't bear to type it, but think Abraham & Isaac. Surely they aren't that crazy?

Oh, crap! I hadn't even thought of that! :(

So, the ex that supposedly abused Dede gave her $100 for gas so she could see the little boy. That was awfully nice of him. Normally I wouldn't question someone claiming abuse (it sucks to not be believed) but I'm not sure I buy that this guy was abusive to her. Xtra gay and Dede seem to have a pretty loose relationship with the truth.

Considering all the cray cray that comes from both of them, anything they say is questionable at best and that's the most charitable way to put it. That aside, not only did the so-called abusive ex give DD money so she could see her child, it sounds like he has a decent relationship with her parents. If he were truly that awful, I highly doubt that would be the case. I don't know if he would have physical custody also. He's military so certainly not wealthy, so he wouldn't have the means to win over her in court with lawyers and money. He got physical custody for a reason.

It totally bites not to be believed when one is suffering from abusive (been there) but it also bites to be accused of being abusive when you are not (been there also, no kidding). Wonder how the ex feels about this.

Like I said, I tend to err on the side of believing people (I totally bought Razing Ruth's story), but I hate when people lie about abuse. It just makes the real victims less credible.

Like I said, I tend to err on the side of believing people (I totally bought Razing Ruth's story), but I hate when people lie about abuse. It just makes the real victims less credible.

I hear you. I tend to do that as well. Probably because I really can't fathom why people would lie about something like even though I know it happens. And it does make it harder for the real victims and they are in effect harmed twice over.

I agree I hate questioning someone who has been abused, but Dede hasn't made herself out to be very credible. Also, would Dede's parents still be super tight with her ex if they thought he was abusive to their daughter? I understand maintaining a relationship in order to be able to see their grandson, but it's implied the XXXX's and Dede's ex have a close relationship as implied? Furthermore, would her ex got full physical custody if there was any question he was abusive? And would Dede be so willing to roll over and let him get custody if she knew he was prone to violence?

I know each point taken on it's own isn't quite enough...abusers do get custody, mothers will let their child go passively etc. I think just taken in summation her abuse accusations seem a bit off. I'm not going to make a judgement on it, but it sure looks fishy now.

OK, I think I found DeDe and her first husband's divorce records. Assuming that they got divorced in the same area where he and their child still currently live: ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do Enter her pre-XGay married name and it's the first two entries listed. Both lines take you to the same record, just the first entry has her name listed in the first column and the second entry has his name listed first.

Interestingly, if this is them, her ex husband is listed as the plaintiff and she as the defendant. There's very little information posted, and nothing about custody. It appears in Virginia there is a separate "Juvenile and Domestic Relations" court whose records are not available online.

ETA: clarified something I wrote

Archived