IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

She a better woman than I am. I got almost nothing done when I was 15 months pregnant. :whistle:

I only made it to 35 weeks and a bit in my pregnancy; I feel like such an underachiever! :wink-kitty:

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only made it to 35 weeks and a bit in my pregnancy; I feel like such an underachiever! :wink-kitty:

Ohhhhh, I see now what's happened -- DD's going 40 months instead of 40 weeks... hmm... :banana-explosion: :banana-parachute:

Nothing new to add to the XGay Saga, just wanted to share how this morning I wanted to type "how much does a baby weigh at 35 weeks gestation" into Google just now, and my finger slipped and typed "235 weeks gestation." Obviously I was channeling DD! :auto-camptrailer:

Sorry guys I'm pretty sure they are setting up the demise of the miracle feti. Greggy stated "Miracles can only happen if people believe in them. The nonbelievers make the miracle go away"

Yeah me thinks this is the end of the end of the 20 month fake pregnancy *sad panda*

Sorry guys I'm pretty sure they are setting up the demise of the miracle feti. Greggy stated "Miracles can only happen if people believe in them. The nonbelievers make the miracle go away"

Yeah me thinks this is the end of the end of the 20 month fake pregnancy *sad panda*

Well I am guessing that even their staunchest true believers aren't buying the miracle pregnancy any more. Oh, and probably Mom and Dad are finally telling them to get out and get jobs.

Of course, the lack of faith making the "miracle disappear" is going to be the way out of this one.

Jesus just didn't favor you, obviously. :naughty:

Well I am guessing that even their staunchest true believers aren't buying the miracle pregnancy any more. Oh, and probably Mom and Dad are finally telling them to get out and get jobs.

Of course, the lack of faith making the "miracle disappear" is going to be the way out of this one.

I was sort of expecting that from the beginning. "You eveil doubters caused god to take our miracle baby back to heaven." Quick & easy fix, problem solved. And there really are some nuts who will believe it.

...so we ended your eleventy pregnancy cause we didn't believe? Did the baby just disappear? I need answers greggypoo!

God must be so thrilled that Greg is putting limits on hir sovereignty.

So, Dede's pregnancy is like Tinkerbelle--reliant on the belief of the audience?

OK< what the heck amI doing wrong... my youtube won't load correctly.

Well, "production" on her spanish praise video is complete and the video is up on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=s68ffNVwnM0&feature=youtu.be

It pretty much equals someone with a very shaky hand video taping her singing. They are careful to never capture a full shot of her. Nothing anywhere near the stomach...the toddler fetus is shy you know :roll: .

On the youtube site she is listed as Dede "Mama" Haislip -- mama, eh? :lol:

It pretty much equals someone with a very shaky hand video taping her singing. They are careful to never capture a full shot of her. Nothing anywhere near the stomach...the toddler fetus is shy you know .

Perhaps she wasn't wearing any pants, either.

On the youtube site she is listed as Dede "Mama" Haislip -- mama, eh? :lol:

I have heard her refer to herself that way before. Very strange considering that she isn't even raising her child (you know, the one that actually exists). Of course this is Dede we're talking about here.... :lol:

Well, "production" on her spanish praise video is complete and the video is up on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=s68ffNVwnM0&feature=youtu.be

It pretty much equals someone with a very shaky hand video taping her singing. They are careful to never capture a full shot of her. Nothing anywhere near the stomach...the toddler fetus is shy you know :roll: .

WTF is up with the hat she is wearing??

Her Spanish isn't bad, I'm really surprised. Except when she says "I surrender all", it sounds like she's saying "I surrender bull" :lol: she's trying to say "todo" (all) but she says "toro" (bull). I think, but I'm not sure she's actually supposed to say "toda" since she's female but my español es ... not good lol so someone feel free to correct me on that.

Could it be that Dede and Greg have been kicked out???

From Greg's facebook page:

Please, please remember us in your prayers. Tomorrow morning we get to get on the highway (Interstate 95) PRAISE GOD!! This is a total step of faith on many levels, but we trust that God has already made the way.

Hint: the devil does not want us to go anywhere with that sign in the back window so we have been declined to stay in peoples homes and very few $$, but my God shall supply ALL that we need!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Now, last week they needed a car. I am assuming that they didn't get one. This week they "get to get on the highway". That doesn't sound like something they would do unless they had absolutely no choice.

Interesting that people are refusing to let them stay in their homes. It's the devil that's behind it of course...he doesn't like Greg's sign you know. :lol: PS~ They don't have a lot of money. But they don't take that as an indication they should get jobs or anything...that would be crazy!

I wonder what this means for the "radio ministry"

Now, last week they needed a car. I am assuming that they didn't get one. This week they "get to get on the highway". That doesn't sound like something they would do unless they had absolutely no choice.

Interesting that people are refusing to let them stay in their homes. It's the devil that's behind it of course...he doesn't like Greg's sign you know. :lol: PS~ They don't have a lot of money. But they don't take that as an indication they should get jobs or anything...that would be crazy!

It does sound like they got the boot from XGay's folks. Does this mean they will now be preaching in the streets for spare change?

Someone said they are going to NYC (NOOO!! NOT NEAR ME!) to protest some atheist thing.

I do hope they've been kicked out because Greg's parents should not be taking care of Greg and Dede.

Someone said they are going to NYC (NOOO!! NOT NEAR ME!) to protest some atheist thing.

I do hope they've been kicked out because Greg's parents should not be taking care of Greg and Dede.

You know, VeryGay's parents are fundy, too. I wonder if they WANT to support all this nonsense. They may just be so happy Dede may be a biological woman that nothing else matters. I am not convinced they are not part of the crazy and don't deserve sympathay

On the radio show Greg mentioned this too. He also mentioned he has $19 to his name, which won't get him far. I wonder if some kind of trade was involved...perhaps Xgay's parents agreed to pay for his car to get fixed if he would drive the xgaymobile off into the sunset?

I can't wait to hear about the New Adventures of Xgay Necromancer Greg and Dede. They haven't done anything all that exciting lately so I hope there is a whole new round of teh krazee :dance:

I particularly enjoyed the "Hint: We have no money and no place to stay". What a weird way to try and mooch off of people! I honestly think that XGG's mother was originally supportive of them, but once her 13-month cervical checks (remember how she supposedly checked the status of her daughter-in-law's vagina?) were not yielding a baby she started getting fed up with the two. We've definitely seen an increase in desperation on their part over the past few months.

I miss the old days when they actually did stuff. I'm hoping the fact that they're "on the move" will give us something interesting!

They are taking $19 and shuffling off to New York? How on earth do they propose to pay for food and gas? They are going to wind up "ministering" in a homeless shelter at the rate they are going. How can they not be scared into getting jobs at this point?

Tell me more about this possible NYC trip! Date? Time? Location? (some random corner in Times Square, with Dede singing hymns and XGayGreg in his fancy blazer? They would so fit in!)

I might feel led by The Lord and/or morbid curiosity to take off from work to fellowship with these two.

Edited for riffle. I'm just so excited that they may be coming to my 'hood that I forgot everything I ever learned about grammar.

Tell me more about this possible NYC trip! Date? Time? Location? (some random corner in Times Square, with Dede singing hymns and XGayGreg in his fancy blazer? They would so fit in!)

I might feel led by The Lord and/or morbid curiosity to take off from person to fellowship with these two.

If that were to happen, then as FJ members it is the duty of anybody who lives in or is visiting the area while XGG&DD are there to record this and share it. That's all I ask (pretty please) :clapping:

Archived