IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Xgay Greg is up:

Xgay Greg 7 hours ago

HALLELUJAH!!! The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, Joseph, David and so many more REIGNS!!! GLORY TO HIS HOLY NAME!!! THERE IS NO ONE LIKE KING JESUS!! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!!

Wonder how their night with the pastor went?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xgay Greg is up:

Jiminy Cricket! That post of XGG's sounds like someone in full-blown mania.

Sounds to me like they are up shit creek and know it. Greg has had a MAJOR reduction in posting and I am guessing all is not well in paradise.

It does sound a bit like he's coming apart at the seams, doesn't it? I can just picture his eyes as he wrote this--you know, sort of like the crazy-ass eyes of Ted Bundy or Warren Jeffs.

XGay also posted a link to a new episode of the radio show- tobtr.com/s/5088113

Just wanted to note that it doesn't look like XGay or Dede are in this episode.

Xgay Greg is up:

Greg, Greg, Greg. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Daniel, Joseph, and David did not know Jesus. They pre-date the incarnation. Scour the scripture carefully and you will not see a single patriarch in the Hebrew Scriptures use the name "Jesus," in prayer or otherwise.

Yeah I'm wondering if Grandpa and Dede's Xhusband maybe put in a call to Deed's after seeing all the facebook screenshots and are being more discretionary on what they post.

Notaloserlikeyou...are you still friends with Greg on your facebook sock? Can you see if he's just making all his recent posts private? Damn I'm half tempted to donate $10 so I can be his "friend" and Dede's son can eat.

Yeah I'm wondering if Grandpa and Dede's Xhusband maybe put in a call to Deed's after seeing all the facebook screenshots and are being more discretionary on what they post.

Notaloserlikeyou...are you still friends with Greg on your facebook sock? Can you see if he's just making all his recent posts private? Damn I'm half tempted to donate $10 so I can be his "friend" and Dede's son can eat.

XGay just made a new Facebook friend about 40 minutes ago. I hope she's one of us.

Wouldnt you love to be there?!

We had no plans to be in Baltimore this weekend yet tomorrow morning we will be speaking at a local church. I will be sharing my testimony and Dede will sing and preach. I love the Lord so much!!! His plans work!!!

He posted about calling in to listen but blogtalk radio says no shows scheduled in the next 24 hours.

I wish he would accept my request. Maybe he saw my gay friend from my drama days on my friends list

The above post was private, as are several requests for donations.

Can you tell from the private messages if anyone is donating?

The above post was private, as are several requests for donations.

? What post was private? Where was it posted?

On his (and her) page they ask for donations to their Overcomers page, but they are private, so only people on their friends list can see it.

The posts about her son also were private. The more general ones are public, but I think he is keeping some private so her ex does not see.

The radio show doesn't have them on tonight, its just these guests. I dont know if its new or not, but anyhow, no updates on their trip.

I hope the pastor they are staying with lets them stay until it's time for Dede's son to go back to his grandparents. Poor little fellow doesn't deserve all the drama that comes with being around XGay and Dede.

Edited to add: Of course ideally, he'd be back home with his grandparents right now. Since that doesn't seem to be in the cards, at least at the pastor's house he's got access to food, shelter, and hopefully some kids his age to play with.

Holy crap you guys! You know you're not allowed to post private facebook stuff here!

I've removed the offending post and the posts that quoted it.

I also removed a post that contained private FB messages. As happy atheist said, it is known that private information is NOT to be posted here.

Where are these rules, I dont see them under FJ rules or TOU. I see you cant post private info about another FJ member. I dont see anything about posting FB info? So basically, can I paraphrase? I can describe what they said without it being word for word?

Where are these rules, I dont see them under FJ rules or TOU. I see you cant post private info about another FJ member. I dont see anything about posting FB info? So basically, can I paraphrase? I can describe what they said without it being word for word?

Even if it isn't in the rules, it just seems dicey to post something that was intended to be private, doesn't it?

Greg has over two thousand friends, 2,138. I wouldn't call any of his posts "private" at all. Copying and pasting something that he is already sharing with thousands isn't violating him in any way.

Archived