IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Greg and Dede should start selling snazzy embroidered car flags with various XGay approved messages on them. I want one this one:

"Ask me about my eleventy month pregnancy and my formerly gay vasectomized husband!!"

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems shocking that one or both have not been put into a 72 hour involuntary hold at a mental institution. They both have clearly parted ways with reality.

I realise I'm late to the party (waaaaaaaay late, lol), but something's being bothering me:

At one point, didn't XGG either imply or say outright that he was not a sinner?

I realise that I am most familiar with the EBIL catholic doctrine, but isn't believing that you are without sin....a SIN?

I think its entirely possible that there was something else going on with the woman who was covering her ears and shouting at them to shut up. She probably wasnt a demon, as they thought she was, but maybe she was traumatized by something like that in the past, like she used to be in a cult or was "exorcised" by weirdos for being gay or something.

Yup. He's all "Look at me!! I exorcised a demon!," and I thought, "No, you asshole, you just triggered someone with an abuse history, and you don't have the sense even to recognize it."

And Dede's gracious "dismissal" ... Good grief. Shouting "I'm making you walk away!" at someone who has frankly had enough of being around her, because she's violating the norms of civilized public gatherings, is not a great testament to God's power.

You know, I think they really do this. I don't think they are making it up. Can someone with a sock FB ask them to post their next adventure on YouTube?

Oh my. I can't emphasize how much I wish I was in Greenville on the 4th to see this. I'm starting to consider taking a vacation to the OBX and making a stop in Greenville. I have to see the cray with my own eyes.

There has to be some people in Greenville who have photos/videos of this or other Xgay McDonald's ministry happenings. I really hope they find us on FJ and tell us what real life encounters are like with these two idiots.

I am the kind of person who would just stand there and stare at her as she called upon the power of Jesus to make me move lol

I am the kind of person who would just stand there and stare at her as she called upon the power of Jesus to make me move lol

You Are Dismissed! Lolerballs...that one makes me laugh

Where is THEIR SON in all of this Christian trainwreckery???? Or did I miss the post about them baking him into a Jesus-pie and eating him up in the name of the almighty, or some other holy ass-quackery?

We hear absolutely NOTHING about him - his happiness, his well-being, how they spend their days with him - NOTHING. That poor child has to take a back seat to Jesus EVERY day, from the sounds of it. I sincerely hope his needs (even the most basic) are being met, but somehow, I doubt it.

Where is THEIR SON in all of this Christian trainwreckery???? Or did I miss the post about them baking him into a Jesus-pie and eating him up in the name of the almighty, or some other holy ass-quackery?

We hear absolutely NOTHING about him - his happiness, his well-being, how they spend their days with him - NOTHING. That poor child has to take a back seat to Jesus EVERY day, from the sounds of it. I sincerely hope his needs (even the most basic) are being met, but somehow, I doubt it.

Dede recently claimed she had made an idol out of her son. I guess she gave him up for Greg, Jesus, and a fake pregnancy. It is now speculated that the little boy's father has custody of him.

Dede is a terrible mother :o She "made an idol" out of her son so had to give him up??? Parents are supposed to love their children loads, thats not making an idol out of something, its normal.

Thats why eleventybaby is not coming out, it doesnt want to live with such terrible parents.

Dede recently claimed she had made an idol out of her son. I guess she gave him up for Greg, Jesus, and a fake pregnancy. It is now speculated that the little boy's father has custody of him.

If I thought she actually was eleventy months pregnant with another child, I would be very concerned for the welfare of that child. I sincerely hope her existing son is being cared for by people who love him and are putting his needs first.

I think I found on Xgay's facebook evidence of Dede's Xhusband getting custody of their child. Nothing outright saying that, but Greg talking about going to court, and then cursing "Mike" after the court date (which is coincidentally, the first name of Dede's Xhusband). I think I have it on my PC at home so I'll try to post tonight.

Last I checked on Dede's dad's facebook there was a recent picture of the little guy...he's a cutie. It appears Dede's parents are involved with the boy, but it's questionable whether D2 is or not.

Yep, Dede's dad said a while back on FB that he was visiting Dede's son in the state where Dede's ex-husband lives.

I honestly am amazed that XGG's parents haven't told their son and eleventy-pregnant daughter-in-law to hit the road.

Damn! That 4th would have been way better than the one I had. I think I would have just started telling the crowd about her eleventy month pregnancy. Does anyone else think the guy who was saved from "pot" was just messing with them?

Dede is a terrible mother :o She "made an idol" out of her son so had to give him up??? Parents are supposed to love their children loads, thats not making an idol out of something, its normal.Thats why eleventybaby is not coming out, it doesnt want to live with such terrible parents.

My "this is total cray cray" meter went off at that one. That's seriously messed up. Or it's her way of covering up the loss of custody, for whatever reasons they were, in Bible-spew.

That poor kid. What happens when he's old enough to read all this crazy stuff on the internet?

Damn! That 4th would have been way better than the one I had. I think I would have just started telling the crowd about her eleventy month pregnancy. Does anyone else think the guy who was saved from "pot" was just messing with them?

Seriously, all you would have had to do is start bombarding her with questions about the baby, and when it's coming, and how amazing it is that she's 18 months pregnant, and how does she explain that? And maybe ask about the little boy she actually did give birth to, and why she never sees or mentions him. That'd send her scurrying.

As for the guy saved from pot, who knows? Could be a troll, but given how stupid and easily wowed by pseudo-profundities heavy pot smokers (as in smoking daily, multiple times per day) often end up, he very well could have for real.

Seriously, all you would have had to do is start bombarding her with questions about the baby, and when it's coming, and how amazing it is that she's 18 months pregnant, and how does she explain that? And maybe ask about the little boy she actually did give birth to, and why she never sees or mentions him. That'd send her scurrying.

As for the guy saved from pot, who knows? Could be a troll, but given how stupid and easily wowed by pseudo-profundities heavy pot smokers (as in smoking daily, multiple times per day) often end up, he very well could have for real.

It's hard saying. Xgay did note there were people mocking him. I've called his show and got on and he didn't seem to detect I wasn't Washed In The Blood of Jesus™ so maybe the pot smoker was a snarker and just yukked it up with his buddies when he was out of Xgay's earshot. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were plenty of krazees there to say they were Addicted To Smoking Pot But Jesus Set Them Free.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there were plenty of krazees there to say they were Addicted To Smoking Pot But Jesus Set Them Free.

Umm, they're probably going to need to get that printed up on some t-shirts if they really want to hang out with Greg....it's what all the cool kids are doing :lol:

Umm, they're probably going to need to get that printed up on some t-shirts if they really want to hang out with Greg....it's what all the cool kids are doing :lol:

LOL that is right. One of his followers, Jason Cartie, got one printed up so he could witness in Canada just like Xgay does in Greenville! I'm still blown away that there are as many people who think Xgay is totally not gay anymore as there are.

LOL that is right. One of his followers, Jason Cartie, got one printed up so he could witness in Canada just like Xgay does in Greenville! I'm still blown away that there are as many people who think Xgay is totally not gay anymore as there are.

Oh, linky please?? Want to see what a VeryGayGreg follower looks like

At least he's with his father and not taking a literal backseat in the XGayMobile. Can you imagine being dropped off at school in that?

The only upside to her son living there would be a visit from CPS. Can you imagine the face of a government worker after being told that "mom" was 15 months pregnant by reversal egay Dad? :shock:

There would need to be some type of intervention with mental health professionals. Someone else mentioned being worried about his parents. Are there other siblings near who might call Adult Protective Services if Dede hits the two year mark of her toddler pregnancy?

How do you make an idol out of your KID? :?

Archived