IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Part 5 - The Miraculous Saga Continues

happy atheist

Stillgay made it onto Fundies Say the Darndest Things:

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=589077221137133&set=a.284444838267041.74398.284438941600964&type=1&theater

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if the radio show is still on?

Oh and Greg, never one to have the attention off him for more then a few minutes, starts speaking as God also :lol:

Free MP3 download: gregisgod.mp3

Is that an actual language before he starts speaking in English? I'll admit I don't have the patience to listen to the show to figure it out for myself. Is he speaking in tongues? Sorry if that's a real language that I just don't recognize.

"The hour is late. Are you really ready to meet me?"

Greg speaks as God while fantasizing about a Craigslist hookup.

Ok, I've got a bit behind on this thread and just read twelve pages to catch up and I now feel ... ugh. Coffee please?

I've also updated my husband on their story. He says that if a pregnancy for a single baby takes nine months then obviously twins would take eighteen months so there is nothing unusual in DDs pregnancy. I guess if it continues beyond eighteen months we must assume triplets?

Even an aardvark is able to acknowledge that she wasn't actually pregnant. :shock:

http://blog.cincinnatizoo.org/2013/06/2 ... -pregnant/

She saw actual vets and I saw a video of what appeared to be the baby moving in her stomach! So way more proof than DD yet DD still hangs on to the illusion? It's clear where her level of intelligence is compared to an aardvark!

:laughing-rolling:

That one where Greg and Dede celebrate the 4th of July :occasion-unclesam:

What a day! God used me and Dede in such a powerful way yesterday. I wore my yellow T shirt That reads:" I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE! Romans 1: 18-32 "

We ministered all day long and around 5pm we headed to where the fireworks would be displayed. Now there are always masses of people at fireworks so we really kicked it in to ministry mode. As more and more people arrived we began to walk around. The looks we were getting were more like stares. A few people did say, "I like your T shirt" and one or two said, "PRAISE THE LORD". I met a wonderful family who asked many, many questions and I was delighted to answer every one. I stood there answering their questions while many others stood around listening. Now it was getting really crowded. I have a booming voice that carries far and I am not afraid to use it for God's glory. As we continued to walk around enduring peoples stares we would say "Jesus is Lord". Then the Lord set up a public, verbal divine appointment between us and a homosexual couple walking around, holding hands. I said, "Oh look at them they are so proud". One of the guys thought that I was giving them a compliment and said,"Thank you". I said, "You don't understand, I used to be gay, but Jesus set me FREE. I don't want you to go to hell. Please repent. Seriously, I don't want you to go to hell". As we continued walking away you could have heard a pin drop and there were people all around. Even as I type this I am greived for those two college age guys. What if I hadn't spoken to them and they died? Their blood would be on my hands. That's a price that I'm just not willing to pay.

Now Dede and I had arrived early so we found a mound to sit on which made us higher than everyone around us. Just before the fireworks began Dede and I held up car flags. Mine read JESUS SAVES and Dede's read JESUS. Just befor the fireworks started a young man of 20 saw the flags and was so excited! He started telling us that when he was just 17, he was a pot head but Jesus set him free! Now you know Dede jumped all over that and invited him to give his testimony on our radio show...he will be...soon. When the fireworks had ended, I began to shout, "JESUS IS LORD!! JESUS IS LORD! JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN! JESUS! JESUS! JESUS IS LORD" I shouted for about 10 minutes as Dede could tell that my voice was starting to get hoarse. During this time a young woman approached me saying, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! I . As I continued to yell "JESUS!" her boyfriend pulled her away with her holding her hands over her ears, shaking her head a very violent "NO!". She could not stand to hear the name JESUS. Demons are real folks and they hate the name JESUS and THAT name always causes them to flee along with their host. A second young woman started shouting telling me to shut up with a lot of "colorful" language added. I continued to shout the name "JESUS, JESUS, JESUS" and she continued to shout at me for a little while and then Dede said, "YOU ARE DISMISSED, YOU may leave NOW. GOODBYE, JESUS IS LORD so just keep on moving!" She and her friends had to go, they didn't have a choice! We stayed and obeyed the Lord, but the demons were GONE! In the midst of all that was going on, a group of men approached Dede and I and started cheering and hugging us! One of the young men said, "Hey I know you, you came to my church!" Off to the side, there was a family genuinely clapping their hands in appreciation! There was also an additional group of young men who were chanting in a mocking way, "Jesus...Jesus...Jesus!" They don't know that even in their mockery, they were being advocated for Christ! Idiots.

Now I know someone is going to have a hissy fit about how we did what we did last night, and you're gonna want to tell me how wrong we were to do what we did - SAVE IT! We love you, but weI did not post this to get opinion's. We posted this because God wanted us to encourage you and help us ALL to understand that as Christians we need to go and tell the Good News in whatever way God wants us too! For me, I am as bold as a lion. For you, it may be a very different approach, but please remember that PEOPLE NEED THE LORD! We can no longer worry about offending people or worry about what someone will say. Sinners need us to rise up and tell them about Jesus Christ. Some need a good dose of Kingdom reality, some need a more gentle touch. Simply be willing to be led by His Holy Spirit and He will fill your mouth with the word's that he wants you to say.

The video below shows just how "tolerant" the gay world is these days. Never-the-less we must go forth as Paul did and, of course, Jesus who was killed for speaking the truth. Me, I'm not afraid to die for the cause of Jesus Christ and neither is my wife! JESUS IS LORD!!!!!

I just told the Lord that if it means me getting beaten up to win "some" then so be it. I am saved, sanctified Holy Ghost filled and on my way to heaven. It's NOT about me in the first place, It's ALL about Jesus Christ and Him crucified. GLORY!!!

Pardon the following bible babble, but I do have a bible college BS, gotta haul it out once in a while: these reposts of Greg's "sermons" makes me think of some verses in the book of Philippians where Paul talks about people mocking his preaching by mimicking him. Paul says he doesn't care, the message is being preached and so he rejoices.

Anyway.. I think Greg would say the same thing about us reposting his messages here. I don't care because now I believe it's all a bunch of hooey, and I appreciate it the reposting because I'm not going to his site to look at it, but I wonder if the reposting doesn't give Greg some sort of validation, then he gets all thinking, "Look at me , I'm just like Paul." I'm curious to see if he posts something to this effect soon, then we'll know he reads here.

I am so jealous. My town's 4th of July celebration just had the usual puking drunks, fist-fighting teenagers, and post-fire-works gunfire. I feel deprived. Maybe I can get the mayor to invite XGayGreg and DeDe next year--I'll even rent a motor coach to go pick them up, as it wouldn't be right to have a 30 month pregnant woman take a Trailways bus.

I love that he specifies he was wearing his t shirt that says "I used to be gay..." as if he owns any other type of t shirt. :lol:

so, these two were sitting on a small hill, holding signs that said, "JESUS" and saying, "Jesus Jesus Jesus" over and over again because...? Is it really that simple to be a good Christian in their book? Is that all God requires? Just vomit out his name whenever you can? Don't worry about the poor, the sick etc. Just do what you can to go around ruining people's days by obnoxiously hollering "Jesus" while they are trying to watch the fireworks? Idiots.

I love that he specifies he was wearing his t shirt that says "I used to be gay..." as if he owns any other type of t shirt. :lol:

so, these two were sitting on a small hill, holding signs that said, "JESUS" and saying, "Jesus Jesus Jesus" over and over again because...? Is it really that simple to be a good Christian in their book? Is that all God requires? Just vomit out his name whenever you can? Don't worry about the poor, the sick etc. Just do what you can to go around ruining people's days by obnoxiously hollering "Jesus" while they are trying to watch the fireworks? Idiots.

I particularly liked when 15 month pregnant Dede (congratulations Dede :happy-cheerleaderkid: ) "dismissed" everyone:

Dede said, "YOU ARE DISMISSED, YOU may leave NOW. GOODBYE, JESUS IS LORD so just keep on moving!" She and her friends had to go, they didn't have a choice!

:cray-cray:

I'm blown away by the cray-cray of XGay Greg. I can't believe he calls himself that, I thought it was an FJ nickname!

I am so jealous. My town's 4th of July celebration just had the usual puking drunks, fist-fighting teenagers, and post-fire-works gunfire. I feel deprived. Maybe I can get the mayor to invite XGayGreg and DeDe next year--I'll even rent a motor coach to go pick them up, as it wouldn't be right to have a 30 month pregnant woman take a Trailways bus.

My partner would have been pulling me away from them as I kicked and flailed and cursed. :lol:

Or, to sum it up, he could have just said he was his normal (asshole-ish) self, this time on a holiday!

IF it's true, the only thing I find really odd is that a grown ass woman would have to be led away with her hands over her ears. I've worked on a college campus that attracts a lot of outlier (ie, weird as hell) preachers and I have never seen anyone have to cover their ears like a child, no matter how offensive (ie, anti-gay, anti-Muslim) the speech.

ETA: I am sure that there are some people with medical conditions that would be genuinely bothered by loud noises (Greg's "booming" voice, :music-tool: ), but I would expect such persons to stay away from large crowds and fireworks.

Honestly, I think he lies about all the stuff. Maybe it is true, but I highly doubt it. And can he even minister "all day long"? Wouldn't that be soliciting?

Or, to sum it up, he could have just said he was his normal (asshole-ish) self, this time on a holiday!

IF it's true, the only thing I find really odd is that a grown ass woman would have to be led away with her hands over her ears. I've worked on a college campus that attracts a lot of outlier (ie, weird as hell) preachers and I have never seen anyone have to cover their ears like a child, no matter how offensive (ie, anti-gay, anti-Muslim) the speech.

ETA: I am sure that there are some people with medical conditions that would be genuinely bothered by loud noises (Greg's "booming" voice, :music-tool: ), but I would expect such persons to stay away from large crowds and fireworks.

Yeah, I'd lean pretty heavily towards it being a lie. This is a woman who claims to be 15 months pregnant by a gay man who had a vasectomy 25 years ago. Dede could say the sun was shining and I'd have to go outside and see for myself before I believed her.

Honestly, I think he lies about all the stuff. Maybe it is true, but I highly doubt it. And can he even minister "all day long"? Wouldn't that be soliciting?

I think by "ministering" he means posting on fb and you tube videos every 5 mins. all.day.long. Oh, and wearing his xgay clothes whenever he leaves the house. Totally a valid "ministry" that.

I think its entirely possible that there was something else going on with the woman who was covering her ears and shouting at them to shut up. She probably wasnt a demon, as they thought she was, but maybe she was traumatized by something like that in the past, like she used to be in a cult or was "exorcised" by weirdos for being gay or something.

I think its entirely possible that there was something else going on with the woman who was covering her ears and shouting at them to shut up. She probably wasnt a demon, as they thought she was, but maybe she was traumatized by something like that in the past, like she used to be in a cult or was "exorcised" by weirdos for being gay or something.

I was thinking the same thing.

Man, I hope X-Gay Greg and Dede show up for Fundie Friday. It's my first one, so it should be speshul.

I'm blown away by the cray-cray of XGay Greg. I can't believe he calls himself that, I thought it was an FJ nickname!

I did too -- I couldn't believe it when I found XGay on Facebook. What a train wreck these 2 are!

Archived