IGNORED

On the road again..... (Maxwells)

Justme

Something about NR Anna's stance at the stove in the homecoming pics makes me think she's pregnant. I can't quite put my finger on what, maybe the way she is holding her back......

She looks 8-9 weeks along. Her waist has that chunky look & her tummy seems to be sticking out a little bit.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I can't help but wonder if the Christopher-NRAnna match has actually become an additional roadblock to the younger ones courting because, from what we have seen, she is just SO PERFECT for the Maxwells. And right after the perfect match they got the disastrous Elizabeth-Joe pairing. So maybe now Steve is going to be even MORE picky, thinking that if God sent one NRAnna, he'll send another one. I dunno, just speculating.

What a delight it was to make it back in time for worship.

A delight? I'd be thinking "Oh crap, we made it back in time for worship."

Are those Rice Krispie treats in that dining room picture? And they had naps too? How decadent.

FYI, last night I was eating animal crackers and the serving size is 17, not 2. Something to think about, Steve?

I just caught up with their blog and, hey it's a miracle, but I actually enjoyed the museum photos! What an exotic outing for the Maxwells that was.

Rebecca!!!11!!!! posted a comment that she likes the new look of NR-Anna and Christopher's dinning room.

I was hoping they were still in the process of redecorating and that's why it looked so bare and dull. But maybe bare and dull is the look they're going for.

You know, I can't help but wonder if the Christopher-NRAnna match has actually become an additional roadblock to the younger ones courting because, from what we have seen, she is just SO PERFECT for the Maxwells. And right after the perfect match they got the disastrous Elizabeth-Joe pairing. So maybe now Steve is going to be even MORE picky, thinking that if God sent one NRAnna, he'll send another one. I dunno, just speculating.

Well, Christopher's first engagement was with this "worldly" girl who was far too wild for the Maxwells (travel aboard, job). I think this reinforces the selective nature of courtships in Steve's mind. While breaking engagements suck, he probably figures God is doing it to prevent potential catastrophes such as Christopher's first fiance. And now, Christopher snagged the paragon of virtue that is NR-Anna, so Joseph and Co will expect his next bride to be just like NR-Anna.

The fewer Maxwell offspring that marry, the better. It further shows how their lifestyle doesn't work.

Latest post is up and its mainly a few pictures of the grandchildren and Uriah having a wash from Jessie I think. But...

Poor Sarah wrote:

We have settled back in for two weeks at home. More on that part later

Oh Stevie you are a tease, it takes seconds to check your conference schedule. :music-tool:

I'm not trying to snark on the kids here, but Christina seems to have Nathan's "crazy eyes" in these pics. Is that actually some sort of genetic thing with Nathan and not actually his crazy coming through?

ETA- Regarding Chris and Anna's dinning room walls, I don't think they've been re-painted yet. They look like they've been patched a bit, especially behind Steveo, and waiting for a coat or two of paint.

Just got caught up on the Maxwell's blog. The passport story was kind of ...anticlimactic? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

I was also surprised by the 1500th post mark. So many posts, so much snark value.

Edited because I confused this :cray-cray: with this :confusion-scratchheadblue: .

1500 posts. Does that count the ones we read but are no longer on the blog? Or is it only the ones that are currently available?

1500 posts. Does that count the ones we read but are no longer on the blog? Or is it only the ones that are currently available?

Great question! You should post it in their comment section. I'm sure Steve would be happy to approve it and answer. :lol:

Yes that baby looks a little strange. Agreed.

Yeah, I don't wanna snark on under-18s, I'm thinking that there's a thyroid thing going on with Nate and Tina.

I'm not trying to snark on the kids here, but Christina seems to have Nathan's "crazy eyes" in these pics. Is that actually some sort of genetic thing with Nathan and not actually his crazy coming through?

Let's just put it this way. I also thought, when I saw that photo, that she definitely resembles her father. Especially in the eyes. Especially in the eyes he displayed on that "witnessing at the fair" post.

Is Bethany wearing...shorts in the swing picture? Or doth mine eyes deceive me? And Christina definitely has unusual eyes - I've never seen a child looking like that before. It makes me wonder if there's an underlying condition at play for sure.

Sorry. I know that was wrong to say.

It's okay, there are many temptations to do so!!

Thing is, kids can't help what they're born into. When they hit 18 or so and start snottin' online about their superiority? Fair game. ;)

Sorry. I know that was wrong to say.

I thought you were fine. I mean, I think baby Joshua looks remarkably like his father, which makes him a bit of an ... interesting looking baby. Not snarking, just my opinion (granted, I'm used to very, very chubby babies, so it's probably just me).

Sorry.

Oh! And Mary looks gorgeous with her hair pinned up. She should wear it like that more often.

Is Bethany wearing...shorts in the swing picture? Or doth mine eyes deceive me? And Christina definitely has unusual eyes - I've never seen a child looking like that before. It makes me wonder if there's an underlying condition at play for sure.

I thought it was shorts at first but it's just a dress bunched up. You can see the dress in other pics

I think Mel often puts legging or like on the girls under their skirts. It makes for easier play. :) The day we see Abby with no leggings will be a sad day. She will be expected to know how to play "modestly" without bunching her skirt. :cry:

Edited because I confused this :cray-cray: with this :confusion-scratchheadblue: .

When it comes to the Maxwells, either one works just as well.

There is a picture of Terified and her 3 daughters in a new post. I think this is the most relaxed I've seen her. She styled her hair differently. It's a nice picture of the 4 Maxwell women.

I would have liked the picture of the four Maxwell women if they hadn't all been dressed alike. :soda:

(sorry, I just saw that smilie for the first time and had to use it in honor of the Pepsi addiction)

OMG, Mary is just adorable. It looks like her hair has highlights, but I'm guessing they're natural because I doubt Steve would allow that. titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DSC_8229.jpg

Mary looks so much like Chelsea Clinton to me. If only Mary had the same opportunities that Chelsea had who knows what she could become...

The fundie obsession with dressing alike creeps me out. Yet another way to suppress their individuality. I used to dress like my mom and younger sister on occasion but it stopped when I was 6.

Archived