IGNORED

On the road again..... (Maxwells)

Justme

I cant look at pictures of them with out I want to shake them! They smile all the time with a drugged smile it looks like. They dont look human, but like fake robots. I want to scream to them "wake up"! I believe in freedom to live what ever way you chose it, but these kids of father Maxwell have brain damage from him.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a small electrical fire too? I don't want anybody to get hurt. But the drama would be hilarious. Then they could get stuck for a few days without power, phones & maybe in a remote camp ground next to 5 unwed college student couples who have huge amount of beer, weed & sinful rap music.

When their neighbors had a small electrical fire it was a sign from God to Steve that the neighbors were going to hell. What would God's message be if a fire happened to Uriah?

I noticed that too. Plus bookshelves and color on the walls and a little bit of a (most likely temporary) mess in the kitchen. Like there's actual living going on in that house.

It is gorgeous. I envy you both. I once had hair like that. Could do an okay braid with a lot of arm twisting, but not that neatly. Good thing flyaway strands are sort of fashionable. ;) Never could manage a French braid at all, and I always loved them. Now I'm happy my hair is still long and thick enough for a standard ponytail.

Have you guys tried a ponytail braid? You make a low ponytail at the bottom of your neck using a hair-tie as close to your hair color as possible, then you make a braid out of the ponytail and secure again. Makes it MUCH easier. Also, as long as you don't make it too high and risk looking like a Mormon fundie, you can put some of your hair half-up with bobby pins and then braid it, which also makes it easier to control as you go and you avoid that weird zig-zag that would make you have to start over. Both ways work great!

When their neighbors had a small electrical fire it was a sign from God to Steve that the neighbors were going to hell. What would God's message be if a fire happened to Uriah?

Well, didn't Uriah have, um, relations with three FJers awhile back? I think he's headed straight to hell anyway. I mean he never wears modest clothes, or any clothes at all, he never joins them in bible study, he messes up their MOTH schedule by breaking down frequently, he stole Steve's sunglasses once and hid them under his seat. I think between that and, uh, getting to know those FJers in the biblical sense, I think that God's message would be very clear.

The conference would be done by now. I'll have to review what exactly they do when they're done their conferences. The next one isn't for another week, so it's not like they're in a hurry to get there......or are they going home first?

I guess we have to wait to see what they post about Steinbach. I can't wait either!

BTW, I found it interesting; on the webpage for the Manitoba Christian Homeschooling organization, this one was second down, right after a workshop on preparing homeschoolers about to graduate for university/college. Enough said, right? :lol:

Update is there! Not much, but Steinbach is referred to as a "cosy" town. LOL. Okay, more so than Winnipeg, but it's still a city and a happening one too. Maybe the fact that it's a cold night means not as many people out, so it may feel "cosy". But there are plenty of cosier towns than that! I guess we just stay tuned for the next one..... :lol:

Maybe a small electrical fire too? I don't want anybody to get hurt. But the drama would be hilarious. Then they could get stuck for a few days without power, phones & maybe in a remote camp ground next to 5 unwed college student couples who have huge amount of beer, weed & sinful rap music.

I found another addition to the Maxwells campground of hell.

g_0SEqSUIHY

:lol: :lol: Papists!

WHERE are they?? I'm having withdrawal :(

Don't worry, Stevie has read your post and Poor Sarah has responded on the blog with a quick post about how the Lord has blessed them as per normal. And to answer questions about the border crossing other FJ's asked, stevie Poor Sarah said it went ' smoothly'.

Hi Stevie! :nenner:

According to the Mother's Day post, they had some border crossing issues- which Sarah will post about at another time. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that! So who wins the bet?

According to the Mother's Day post, they had some border crossing issues- which Sarah will post about at another time. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during that! So who wins the bet?

Did they search Uriah's luggage compartment for drugs? I can't wait to hear.

Poor Sarah, her heart aches for those who would love to have children but are unable to. Actually, my heart aches for Poor Sarah because I think she is referring to herself.

Did they search Uriah's luggage compartment for drugs? I can't wait to hear.

All those vacant smiles would set off alarm bells for me, I'd assume they must be on something, and posing as a conservative Christian family. They are so extreme they seem like a caricature anyway.

So what the odds that they tried to engage the border agents in some kind of Jesus-y where will you go when you die thing? 100%? It's the Maxwells after all...

Wouldn't it have been great if they emptied every box of carefully packed MOTH's, etc., looking for contraband? hahahaha

Update is there! Not much, but Steinbach is referred to as a "cosy" town. LOL. Okay, more so than Winnipeg, but it's still a city and a happening one too. Maybe the fact that it's a cold night means not as many people out, so it may feel "cosy". But there are plenty of cosier towns than that! I guess we just stay tuned for the next one..... :lol:

Well, hell, it's not like they actually experience any of the places they visit. Every place they stop is cozy, since they don't venture outside of Uriah and whatever freakish church is hosting them.

Poor Sarah, her heart aches for those who would love to have children but are unable to. Actually, my heart aches for Poor Sarah because I think she is referring to herself.

Wow; I'm excited to see that! I milked it for all it's worth. I wonder if there were any such women that she met there; whether married and childless, originally single, or like me who have been married and didn't have kids. I posted a comment; we'll see if it passes. I actually encouraged her to write a book for "older single women", and to milk the nursing home ladies for that too. I've worked in nursing homes before, and there's always at least one woman who never married. She can ask; how else did you spend your life? Did you live with your parents until they died? Did you work outside the home? Etc........

Yep; I'm 41 and a childless widow. So, I don't fall into any "sweet relationship" category. But, maybe there was new awareness of that. I wouldn't say I "longed" for children, just longed to be in the will of God. I struggled with verses of "be fruitful and multiply", but I have peace.

Did they search Uriah's luggage compartment for drugs?

I can't wait to hear.

A cavity search maybe? Maybe they all had to be patted down by ebil agents....

Have to agree!!

Here's the comment I made. It's still "awaiting moderation", so we'll see if it "passes".

Thank you, Sarah. I appreciate your heartfelt post for women like me. I am 41, I was widowed almost 5 years ago, and my late husband and I were unable to have children. I do believe it was God’s will for us, that we therefore, and now just me, are able to serve God in other ways.

Hey, here’s an idea. Why not write your next book on getting older and being single? I’m sure many of us would appreciate it. The nursing home you visit often may have women there who were never-married, or widowed for a significant period of time with no children. Just a thought. Pray about it, and I will pray for you as well.

Here's the comment I made. It's still "awaiting moderation", so we'll see if it "passes".

Thank you, Sarah. I appreciate your heartfelt post for women like me. I am 41, I was widowed almost 5 years ago, and my late husband and I were unable to have children. I do believe it was God’s will for us, that we therefore, and now just me, are able to serve God in other ways.

Hey, here’s an idea. Why not write your next book on getting older and being single? I’m sure many of us would appreciate it. The nursing home you visit often may have women there who were never-married, or widowed for a significant period of time with no children. Just a thought. Pray about it, and I will pray for you as well.

I'm betting your first paragraph will be published, but not the last. Stevie will want no indication that Sarah may be growing "older". :music-tool:

Let's see if it gets published!!

Now that you posted it here, I doubt it will.

Bumping to report that an update has been posted.

Time flew. Hearts were opened. Canadians spoke with accents. God favored the Maxwells, as always.

Archived