IGNORED

On the road again..... (Maxwells)

Justme

Of course they'd never reveal whose passport it was........I would've hoped it was Sarah's and that whoever read it did the math on her birth date.......and asked further questions! Enough said, right? :cracking-up: :violin:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or how can't the Lord make sure they don't forget the passports? Is he all powerful, or not?

Stupid. :cray-cray: We always check our passports when going through a checkpoint.

This is exactly what I thought. I know the Maxwell's don't travel overseas apart from Canada, but surely they must be clued up enough to do that. I'm super paranoid about losing my passport and prefer not to let it from my sight unless there is absolutely no choice.

Something to think about Steve.

Stupid. :cray-cray: We always check our passports when going through a checkpoint.

And in doing so, block yourself from potential blessings such as those experienced by teh Maxwells! God is in control of my passport.

And in doing so, block yourself from potential blessings such as those experienced by teh Maxwells! God is in control of my passport.

God helps those who help themselves! Something to think about.

God helps those who help themselves! Something to think about.

Also god didn't give humans such a high level of consciousness & cognitive function to go on being our personal assistant.

I would love having God as my personal assistant. He could smite the cars in front of me in a traffic jam, pick up my dry cleaning. Oh, it would be great.

Well they are home!!1!!!

It took a record breaking 34 mins to load up the 'bus' - note Uriah is never name checked these days since the three FJ Sisters had sweat fellowship with him..

John :dance: and Stevie drove Uriah (via a few Jessie back rubs) so they could get home in time to have fellowshipping time with the elderly. Then NR Anna and Chrisy did a lunch to show off their new:

"By the way, Christopher and Anna Marie are redoing their dining rooms walls.
beige walls.

I smell sin in the camp.... notice how Mel is not sitting next to Nate, and there seems to be a wide gap between Pepsi and her headship? DSC_8200.jpg

Melanie is sitting awfully close to the best looking of the Maxwell sons in that picture. And John has his hand rather cozily on Melanie's chair.

Even NR-Anna and Christopher aren't draped over each other like they usually are.

Teri and Steve are leaving enough room between them for the Holy Spirit, but at least she's sitting close enough to cut Steve's meat for him, like a good helpmeet.

NR Anna is wearing what looks more like a dress than a frumper. Did standards go slack while Steve/second-only-to-god was away?

Stevus Lordicus' standards are slipping badly - after another Sunday's Pestering Of The Elderly, some of the Maxwells took NAPS! Marathon overnight drive or no marathon overnight drive, they really should use their time more productively. Less sleep, more praying and Bible time and contemplating death, please.

The long-awaited "amazing story of the lost passport and how it was found" has been posted - yea verily, the Lord has once again personally intervened on behalf of the Maxwells.

Here's hoping the uniformed border agent was a major hunk. And single.

If they don't mention whose passport it was, might it have been one of the "children" (ie, adult offspring) hoping they might have to stay behind alone on the US side, while the rest went ahead to perform/earn their daily bread, either for a short respite or for a getaway?

Oh those Maxwells, always entertaining us with their shenanigans. They went to Canada and all was well until The Border Crossing where wacky hijinks ensued! Hahaha!

I love following the Maxwells but their lives can be so boooooooring. How is it eating with the same people over and over again still constitutes a "special" meal? I guess the Maxwells' lives are so boring that any time out of the prison is "special"?

Plus, what's with all that fellowshipping? Oh I know, the Maxwell kids don't "hang out" or "socialize". They "fellowship" because it implies time spent worshiping God and doing something productive. I remember that from the "Hearts" book. I bet prison life is less monotonous than the Maxwell lifestyle.

Oh those Maxwells, always entertaining us with their shenanigans. They went to Canada and all was well until The Border Crossing where wacky hijinks ensued! Hahaha!

I love following the Maxwells but their lives can be so boooooooring. How is it eating with the same people over and over again still constitutes a "special" meal? I guess the Maxwells' lives are so boring that any time out of the prison is "special"?

Plus, what's with all that fellowshipping? Oh I know, the Maxwell kids don't "hang out" or "socialize". They "fellowship" because it implies time spent worshiping God and doing something productive. I remember that from the "Hearts" book. I bet prison life is less monotonous than the Maxwell lifestyle.

Bolding mine - Yeah! Don't a lot of prisons (at least in the UK) have education and training schemes where you can earn qualifications and degrees and prisoners can get paid work in the prison (cleaning, serving food etc.) So basically prisoners have better prospects than the Maxwell offspring? :?

Edited because I can't spell properly.

Bolding mine - Yeah! Don't a lot of prisons (at least in the UK) have education and training schemes where you can earn qualifications and degrees and prisioners can get paid work in the prison (cleaning, serving food etc.) So basically prisioners have better prospects than the Maxwell offspring? :?

And many prisoners can look forward to a day they will walk away from prison as free men and women. For the Maxwell siblings, it's a life term with no parole.

Poor Sarah wrote:

Stop teasing Teri, Stevie Sarah. First you make here write about the Pepsi shelf on the microwave cart/School of Flowing Waters book case, then it seems some members of the family are allowed what some would call stimulation. :naughty:

Teri gets more done in a day than I get done in a week. If she came over and helped me do yard work or clean house, I'd make sure Uriah was filled to capacity with Pepsi for her to drink. She's a hardworking lady without a lot of fun in her life, she deserves a treat! If Pepsi is the worst addiction she has, she's doing a lot better than most people. :wink-penguin:

That dining room is SO STERILE! No pictures, nothing. It looks like a space you would rent. Boring, but consider the source :)

I had to *lol* at the expressions on the babies faces when Chris started to play his harmonica. Tina looks like :o , stop already!!!! My ears hurt!!!!

:lol:

That dining room is SO STERILE! No pictures, nothing. It looks like a space you would rent. Boring, but consider the source :)

Well, not that the Maxwells aren't the epitome of bland and boring but to be fair, they did mention that the walls were in the process of being redone. From beige to...beige?

And I love how Teri starts so many of her blog entries with "The lord and Steve decided..." So nice that Steve gave himself equal billing with God. So much narcissism there.

What's the punishment for making an idol of yourself? Do you send yourself to the prayer closet, or simply abstain from the two alloted animal crackers that day?

Something about NR Anna's stance at the stove in the homecoming pics makes me think she's pregnant. I can't quite put my finger on what, maybe the way she is holding her back......

Something about NR Anna's stance at the stove in the homecoming pics makes me think she's pregnant. I can't quite put my finger on what, maybe the way she is holding her back......

Yep. I see it, too. She looks genuinely happy; I wonder who she hangs out with - if anybody - when Teri and 3 Girls 3 are otherwise occupied.

Rescinded and mended, I imagine Teri actually writes "The Lord Steve decided....", but then he catches the Freudian slip when he proofreads her blog and inserts the word "and."

Sly rascal, that Steve.

I see what you're saying.

And wow, NR-Anna really is beautiful. I'm by no means a fan of frumpers or no-pants-allowed, but she looks radiant no matter what she's wearing. I hope she is genuinely happy with Christopher.

it's very hard to tell if she's pregnant. She rarely wears anything but baggie frumpers, so we don't really know how she really "looks".

Archived