IGNORED

On the road again..... (Maxwells)

Justme

I think they wear double shirts to hide any "shape". :o Could you imagine the horror if one of their "headlights" showed..... :naughty:

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I'm sure the undershirts are too form-fitting to wear by themselves, but they have to wear them in order to not show cleavage and to pound down any prospective nipplage.

There's a bad element in Leavenworth as there is in any community of any size anywhere. But the Maxwells' insistence on insulating their children and grandchildren from ANY outside influences is futile. Steve and Teri will die some time after Gigi and Grandpa Gigi do. Nate and Chris make their livings, week to week and day to day, intereacting with other people (not just at monthly or bi-monthly tours). Melanie has a loving family who actually live across the state line and interact with people at a real church and in the community.

Steve & Teri's hold on their descendants won't last forever. It can't. Look for them to not go gently into that good night, they will rail, rail against the dying of the light because they fear death, what comes after death, and leaving their descendants without them. They have made their lifestyle an idol, as many have said before.

This. Well said and I do think Steve is the type that will face death very fearfully. It will not be peaceful for him. He's so caught on going to hell to the extreme that no matter what he does, no matter how much he has done all the things that will avoid hell in his mind, he's going to face it with fear. But the greatest fear, I think, is losing control over his family and death will be the ultimate loss of that control. That they will live beyond him without his "guidance" and "protection". I am sure this is has been mentioned before, but I think he will try to make one of his sons his "heir" but it won't be the same. He will still be gone and not in control.

;) I think Mummy Arndt may have Ppor Sara in her sights for one of the older manboys. Though I doubt whether Stevie could trust himself not to sneak an eyeful of leg....

Are you serious or snarking? I'm hoping the former. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Are you serious or snarking? I'm hoping the former. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don't think Steve Maxwell would allow Sara to marry into that family. Mama is too defrauding, even more so than Christopher's former fiance.

Not totally sure that Mama Arndt wants a daugther in law to take her place as a the woman in her son's lives either. There is some serious weird going on in that family.

Why is the there the need to wear two shirts in Fundyland? Wouldn't the inner, higher necked shirt be fundy enough? We are having a heat wave right now, and there is no way I would willingly wear two t-shirts. plus, I wouldn't want the extra laundry. Mary's red v-neck shirt looked defauding form a distance. You couldn't really see the inner white shirt since she's not very tanned.

Because, without two shirts, there is the danger of visible nippularity, and Stevehovah might have a stroke.

I imagine their under layers are those layering tees, hip length with jewel necks and cap sleeves. The Duggars wear them a lot, too. They are also thin as heck, I wear them a lot under other stuff- I've got a few of those thin white shirts from a few years ago with the eyelet embroidery on them, and wearing both of them is like wearing one shirt. It hasn't been that warm this summer in the Midwest up until this week either, so it's not so bad to wear thin layers (least, I don't think so). In another month when going outside is as walking into the armpit of the universe, they'll just stay inside. What reason do any of the girls have to actually leave the house, anyway? They're not prayer walking anymore, are they?

Because that's the only kind of friend you get to have in Maxwell land. An inanimate object with no voice of its own, that you can bend and shape to your will and keep in a box.

Yep, that was my first thought. I knew FJers would be thinking the same.

Thank heaven there was at least one picture with the caption "Yum." I might have had withdrawal symptoms otherwise. Though it should have been: Yum!!!!11!!!Eleventy!!!

Shocked to see the older girls running (also encouraging it in the little girls!!!1!!11!!). Did they not read The Modesty Project? Were there no men about to be defrauded by boob jiggling?

Oh, well. At least they were having fun, even if it's only the Stevus-approved sort.

Looking through some of the other blog posts I'd missed...seems unsafe to climb tall ladders in ankle-length skirts. Or maybe that's just for us clumsy people. I've been known to trip over a crack in the sidewalk.

I see the Maxwells are giving away a computer course to one lucky winner at the Boise conference. The one caveat is you have to be pre-registered. Is that to keep Free Jingerites away somehow?

How are they going to determine the winner? Do they believe in drawings and things like that?

I see the Maxwells are giving away a computer course to one lucky winner at the Boise conference. The one caveat is you have to be pre-registered. Is that to keep Free Jingerites away somehow?

How are they going to determine the winner? Do they believe in drawings and things like that?

Games of chance? Getting something without earning it by serving Jesus, buying from Steve, and thinking of DEATH all the time? :o :shock: :mouse-shock: :wtf:

Cue Claude Rains:

SjbPi00k_ME

Did anyone see Sarah's (In one post she spelled her own name wrong) post about the Auntie's park? She goes on and on about how they had a picnic with the three nieces, but no mention of Joshua. Isn't he special enough to be invited to the playground? Does Sarah do anything besides blog about nonsense? It doesn't sound like it. I hope she marries soon, but I doubt that'll happen. Free Sarah!

3 new conferences added:

7/12-13 Boise, ID (hope we get to see John Marie ;) )

7/20 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

and the start of a "fall" tour....

9/27-28 Louisville, Kentucky :auto-layrubber:

Archived