IGNORED

Kristina's back - Everything Nice

sableduck

I'm really not surprised that she waited until she had four kids to start looking into possible ways to not conceive. I'm sure she was all for letting nature take it's course, until she was faced with the reality of having four kids in less than three years. That would be a wake up call for anyone!

Not to mention she does not have easy pregnancies. She's been on bedrest/wheelchair before with at least one maybe two of them. Plus she didn't and possibly still doesn't have medical insurance.

She dreams of birthing an army of warriors for Christ, but she's had to face the harsh physical reality that this may not be possible for her.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the first pregnancy was all very exciting, the second was a shock (but the fact that it was so hard could be contributed to the twin factor), the third pregnancy was when reality really hit.

From her general posts on courtship:

"Did you know that the main reason God sent the Old Testament flood to destroy the world was because of Christian young people making the foolish decision to marry unbelievers?"

That doesn't make any sense!

"Did you know that the main reason God sent the Old Testament flood to destroy the world was because of Christian young people making the foolish decision to marry unbelievers?"

So much logic fail. Just...no.

I have no words. I know she's dim and makes bible stuff up, but that one...I'd never read it before and I'm really just struck silent. What the hell?

So, god will destroy the world to keep believers from marrying non-believers? Great god y'all got, there.

When Kristina's ill educated offspring marry others raised just like them - oh, I just had a mental image that scares me - Kristina's kids marry Candy's kids! When they marry, they will combine their uneducated, superficial understanding of the world and make more babies for god. THOSE kids will be screwed beyond comprehension.

Maybe that's why god destroyed the world over mixed marriages. Gotta' keep 'em dumb and ignorant for Jesus.

Maybe some of them can marry the Rodrigues kids! Wow, that would result in an even more unfortunately looking, idiotic gene pool.

I have no words. I know she's dim and makes bible stuff up, but that one...I'd never read it before and I'm really just struck silent. What the hell?

So, god will destroy the world to keep believers from marrying non-believers? Great god y'all got, there.

When Kristina's ill educated offspring marry others raised just like them - oh, I just had a mental image that scares me - Kristina's kids marry Candy's kids! When they marry, they will combine their uneducated, superficial understanding of the world and make more babies for god. THOSE kids will be screwed beyond comprehension.

Maybe that's why god destroyed the world over mixed marriages. Gotta' keep 'em dumb and ignorant for Jesus.

This is the first I've heard about there being Christians back in the time of Noah!

This is the first I've heard about there being Christians back in the time of Noah!

Kinda baffling that there could be Christians a couple thousand years before Christ. LOL

Oh my. Does she really think that there were Christians back then? I mean, I'm related to people who claim to trace IFB back to Jesus and that St. Patrick was actually Baptist, but even they know that there were no Christians in the OT. How does one live their life around a book they know so little about.?

It reminds me of when I read Biblical-themed plays from the Middle Ages, where Abraham and Isaac are talking about Jesus and King Herod is a Muslim.

If she actually knew anything about that book, she'd realise that it's actually impossible to take it all as literally as fundies seem to.

Her head would explode with the contradictory, out of context verses in the first 3 minutes.

But I thought the unbelieving spouse is sanctified by the believing spouse! 1 Corinthians 7:14.

Good God! Someone get this woman an education, stat!

I feel like if Kristina was ever even slightly educated, she'd have a breakdown over how insanely terrible her life has been.

FB courtship?

Arby's proposal?

Suffering through continuous tough pregnancies?

Her husband hitting her toddler enough that the toddler freaks out when the babies try to climb on things?

It's only her faith and the delusional light it casts her life in that allow her to see her life as good. I think she needs her head in the sand to keep sanity.

She is just so......not bright. It really horrifies me that she is going to homeschool. Especially since some of those kids look like they would need all the help they can get

Where is she doing the latest posting?

everythingnice2013.wordpress.com/

Oh, Krazy Kristina & the six inch Arby's proposal. I think she's a few curly fries short of a complete order. I looked through her pictures on Facebook. She just has that "duh" look about her. You can tell by looking at her that the DNA came from the shallow end of the gene pool. In medieval times Kristina's gene pool would have been eradicated- survival of the fittest. Sorry, not sorry....

Those poor kids.... They have no chance.

everythingnice2013.wordpress.com/

D'oh! I was totally there a few days ago and thought those were year-old posts. It's been a rough week --> :brain-fart:

She is just so......not bright. It really horrifies me that she is going to homeschool. Especially since some of those kids look like they would need all the help they can get

Have to agree w/ u.

• 3 months later...
She just posted on Facebook that Brianna will no longer be the baby of the family come March 2015.

That pee stick isn't even dry :shock: I guess those yams are doing a bang up job.

Do any of y'all know these people? It seems Kristina's brother who married through courtship, is not separated and living with another woman. He wife Jessica just had a new baby, making 4 baby girls for him, and his new gf just had a new baby boy, making 4 for her I believe. None of her children are Ronnie's.

Also, Kristina is now wearing pants. Her parents still live in a hotel. I would be ashamed, if my parents were down on their luck, and all three children have homes of their own, to now help them in some way.

Do any of y'all know these people? It seems Kristina's brother who married through courtship, is not separated and living with another woman. He wife Jessica just had a new baby, making 4 baby girls for him, and his new gf just had a new baby boy, making 4 for her I believe. None of her children are Ronnie's.

Also, Kristina is now wearing pants. Her parents still live in a hotel. I would be ashamed, if my parents were down on their luck, and all three children have homes of their own, to now help them in some way.

Where did you find this information? Kristina, Jessica (Ronnie's wife), and Julie (Ronnie and Kristina's mom) were some of my gateway fundies.

Archived