IGNORED

Kristina's back - Everything Nice

sableduck

I *met* Julie through the blogging world years ago. Way back before Ronnie and Jessica started courting.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie is still a police officer, so I can't imagine how he is going to pay child support on 4 kids. I wonder if Jessica went back to live with her parents? I know Julie has said many times that Jessica kept Ronnie away from seeing them, and that they always had to go and do things with her family. If you look at Jessica's pinterest posts they are all about real men not cheating and such. I would love to give that gal a make-over. She looks every bit like a middle aged woman and that hair is horrible.

• 3 weeks later...
Do any of y'all know these people? It seems Kristina's brother who married through courtship, is not separated and living with another woman. He wife Jessica just had a new baby, making 4 baby girls for him, and his new gf just had a new baby boy, making 4 for her I believe. None of her children are Ronnie's.

Also, Kristina is now wearing pants. Her parents still live in a hotel. I would be ashamed, if my parents were down on their luck, and all three children have homes of their own, to now help them in some way.

Has Kristina's mom told you these things? Holy crap! I remember reading her crazy blog years ago, and I do remember when her brother got married. Again, I think they were both very young (20 maybe?) and they did the whole courtship thing, getting engaged after a couple of months. That is really sad for them that their family is now torn apart. Those poor kids.

I noticed on her Everything Nice FB page that Kloe was definitely wearing pants, and I suspect Kristina is as well. At first, I thought that it was a jean skirt that had a crease that gave it a pants-like appearance but when I looked at her foot, it appears to be a pair of jeans. Maybe chasing after a billion little ones while wearing a dress isn't as modest as she'd think it would be.

How do you know her parents are living in a hotel? If so, I am sad for them. I remember years and years ago, Kristina blogged that her dad was going to be a prison missionary and they were attempting to raise support for it. I guess that fell to the wayside. It would be a good thing if they could live with one of their kids until they get back on their feet, but I honestly don't know if any of their kids are able to help them out. Kristina and Josh are expecting #5 and as I recall, their house is not all that big. Not sure of Michelle's situation, but hasn't she been having lots of spawn for Jesus?

Sorry for the novel. When I discovered Kristina's blog several years ago, I spent about two days falling down that Beef 'N' Cheddar rabbit hole, and I've been kinda following her ever since then.

Yes, Julie shared all of this. Julie and her husband’s marriage hit a huge rocky spot around the end of 2012. Her husband, who had been a pastor, had stopped working and going to church. They (Julie and Ron her husband) lost the place they were living. Right before they split up, the husband had gone into business with someone one who owned a pawn shop. That didn’t last long, as the guy has never held a job, except when he was a pastor. Julie moved into the garage of Kristina’s and Josh’s home, and was helping her a lot with the kids. Although, it was an unfinished garage and I don’t see how she didn’t freeze or burn up with the varying weather. She finally had to get a job, but of course, all the while praying, and asking for prayer that Ron would come back. She lost a lot of weight and was looking really good, was wearing her clothes more fitting, but still skirts. Cut her hair and found a job at Chick fi la, which she loved. Or I should say loves, because she is still working there. After about a year of the hubby deal, they got back together, but I don’t know if Ron refused, or if Kristina and Josh did, but he didn’t move into the garage with Julie. If K&J refused, then that was pretty crappy, considering how Julie helped her, when she had the twins. So Julie finally moved into one of those motels, with a kitchenette type of thing, and Ron then moved in with her. He has since started back to church and gotten a job at a car dealership though I must say he is already at his second dealership within just a few months. The hope is that they will save enough money to get out on their own. Now Julie posts how much they love and miss each other when they are apart, like nothing ever happened. This is the second time in their married life he has bailed, so as history usually repeats itself, I am sure he will again. The thing that makes me mad is that Julie blames herself for all of this. Which is BS.

Since I last posted, the little boy that was born to Ronnie’s girlfriend prematurely, has died. They were trying to raise money through gofundme, for a burial and such. They had down a goal of $10,000 but only got about $500. I believe they found a funeral home, which did everything for free, which is pretty common in baby deaths and the funeral was last week.

Julie rarely mentions Ronnie’s kids from Jessica, and I doubt very seriously they have seen the new baby girl. I don’t see how Ronnie could ever afford to pay for child support on 4 girls working as a cop. But I guess the new girlfriend must get child support or government assistance, because they have moved into a nice house recently. I haven’t heard any talk of marriage but considering when they moved in together that Jessica was pregnant, and the new girlfriend too, though not by Ronnie, I guess all that is too soon.

Kristina went to the obgyn yesterday and everything is great with baby number 5. Her sister Michelle has three kids and her oldest just started preK and she and her husband seem to have a nice home too. So all three kids have homes but mom and dad are living in a hotel. No way in hell my parents would ever live in a hotel, if I had my own place.

Kristina and Josh started going to the church that Michelle and her husband go to, which is a Baptist church. Michelle has always worn pants, and I guess with the new church being less strict that Kristina started wearing pants too. It must be kind of strange to start wearing pants for the first time in your mid-twenties. I guess they must not push the homeschooling thing either, as Michelle is not homeschooling her kids, though Kristina still plans too.

Sorry this is so long. I was hoping someone hear would know actually why Ronnie and Jessica broke up. It shocked me a lot. LOL

Yes, Julie shared all of this. Julie and her husband’s marriage hit a huge rocky spot around the end of 2012. Her husband, who had been a pastor, had stopped working and going to church. They (Julie and Ron her husband) lost the place they were living. Right before they split up, the husband had gone into business with someone one who owned a pawn shop. That didn’t last long, as the guy has never held a job, except when he was a pastor. Julie moved into the garage of Kristina’s and Josh’s home, and was helping her a lot with the kids. Although, it was an unfinished garage and I don’t see how she didn’t freeze or burn up with the varying weather. She finally had to get a job, but of course, all the while praying, and asking for prayer that Ron would come back. She lost a lot of weight and was looking really good, was wearing her clothes more fitting, but still skirts. Cut her hair and found a job at Chick fi la, which she loved. Or I should say loves, because she is still working there. After about a year of the hubby deal, they got back together, but I don’t know if Ron refused, or if Kristina and Josh did, but he didn’t move into the garage with Julie. If K&J refused, then that was pretty crappy, considering how Julie helped her, when she had the twins. So Julie finally moved into one of those motels, with a kitchenette type of thing, and Ron then moved in with her. He has since started back to church and gotten a job at a car dealership though I must say he is already at his second dealership within just a few months. The hope is that they will save enough money to get out on their own. Now Julie posts how much they love and miss each other when they are apart, like nothing ever happened. This is the second time in their married life he has bailed, so as history usually repeats itself, I am sure he will again. The thing that makes me mad is that Julie blames herself for all of this. Which is BS.

Since I last posted, the little boy that was born to Ronnie’s girlfriend prematurely, has died. They were trying to raise money through gofundme, for a burial and such. They had down a goal of $10,000 but only got about $500. I believe they found a funeral home, which did everything for free, which is pretty common in baby deaths and the funeral was last week.

Julie rarely mentions Ronnie’s kids from Jessica, and I doubt very seriously they have seen the new baby girl. I don’t see how Ronnie could ever afford to pay for child support on 4 girls working as a cop. But I guess the new girlfriend must get child support or government assistance, because they have moved into a nice house recently. I haven’t heard any talk of marriage but considering when they moved in together that Jessica was pregnant, and the new girlfriend too, though not by Ronnie, I guess all that is too soon.

Kristina went to the obgyn yesterday and everything is great with baby number 5. Her sister Michelle has three kids and her oldest just started preK and she and her husband seem to have a nice home too. So all three kids have homes but mom and dad are living in a hotel. No way in hell my parents would ever live in a hotel, if I had my own place.

Kristina and Josh started going to the church that Michelle and her husband go to, which is a Baptist church. Michelle has always worn pants, and I guess with the new church being less strict that Kristina started wearing pants too. It must be kind of strange to start wearing pants for the first time in your mid-twenties. I guess they must not push the homeschooling thing either, as Michelle is not homeschooling her kids, though Kristina still plans too.

Sorry this is so long. I was hoping someone hear would know actually why Ronnie and Jessica broke up. It shocked me a lot. LOL

I'll tell you why they broke up - because these courtships are a bunch of bullshit. I know, I know, a LOT of marriages break up even w/o courtship, but I wish these fundies would see the light and realize that their children are courting too young, too quickly and without ever being alone together to really get to know the person. You can be alone and manage not to have wild animal sex.

I feel very badly for Kristina's parents. I remember seeing a picture of Julie and noticing she had lost quite a bit of weight. Good for her for keeping her job. Though it sounds like she has to considering her husband is a deadbeat. I CANNOT believe that Kristina had her mother living in her GARAGE. WTH? I know their house is small, but c'mon people. I would hope that if I ever were in those circumstances, I would not put either of my parents where the car belongs. I would even give up my own bedroom and sleep on the couch rather than put my mom through that.

That is terribly sad about Ronnie's girlfriend's son. No parent should ever have to bury a child. I hope Ronnie is planning to support his kids with Jessica. It's too bad his parents are not showing Jessica more support. I am sure she could use it.

Honestly, that whole family sounds all kinds of messed up.

Maybe Michelle can convince Kristina to NOT homeschool. Kloe should be close to 4, correct? Wouldn't a nice preschool be great for her? She could go three mornings a week and make friends and learn her letters.

Oh I agree way too young and their version of courtship was even stricter than most. I mean come on, who has ever heard of the dad putting the engagement ring on the bride to be hand. That was all kinds of crazy.

Actually, in a bit of defense to Julie, in this situation, Jessica kept Ronnie away from his family. They always were with her family and missed every single holiday, even if it was rescheduled to work around Jess’s family. I think that is one of the big reason they had problems, her family was very controlling of them. So, even if Julie tried, and I know she has, I don’t think Jess would be open to letting them see the kids. I know that Ronnie posted a pic from McDonald’s where he had visitation with the kids, and you could see in the picture Jess and her parents in the background. Of course, I am sure they are saying that Ronnie got out into the world and went to the bad. :lol:

I doubt ole Josh would let Kristina send the kids to regular school. He seems very controlling, but who knows, I never thought she would wear pants either. Michelle has always done what she wanted and thankfully they have always accepted her, even if they didn’t agree with her. I am glad to see they have done the same with Ronnie.

With Julie’s husband it just goes to show that they don’t follow their own rules. I mean I thought it was all about the husband supporting the wife and Ron has not done that in years. I hope they are able to get out into a home soon, I hate for anyone to have to live that way. They have all always been sweet and kind to me, even if I don’t agree with what they choose to do with their lives.

Thank you for these updates. I find them pretty shocking considering how conservative this family seemed back when Kristina, Julie, and Jessica were all blogging regularly. I hope things settle down and that they can all find happiness and peace for the sake of all those kids. (and Kristina, if you ever come back and read this, for crying out loud, at least consider getting on some sort of birth control and giving public or even religious/private schools a try.)

You are welcome. It is just sad to me but they seem happy. I hope especially for Julie that things workout, I know she is thrilled to be back with her husband. I hope his jobs workout.

I am a new mom myself, so I don't have much time to check in over here. Sorry for the delayed response.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Y'all need to check out Kristina's blog. It is dedicated to Free Jinger.

Let me just say, none of what you say Kristina changes my opinion about you or your family. Nothing. Your comments are laughable about calling the police. Dear girl is your own brother not a cop? He should be the first to explain to you that this is free speech and there is nothing illegal about people voicing their opinions. My hubby is a lawyer, so yes I do know what I am saying. All this really proved is that you really are nutty. God bless those kids. You can't take care of the four you have, much less adding another to the mix. Why do you care so much what we think of you?

Furthermore do you really think telling us what a couple living in sin and having a boatload of kids by different partners is going to change one thing. My gosh Kristina I gave you more credit than that. You think that you can have Free Jinger taken down. That is hilarious. This is freedom of speech, so I don't know whom you think you are scaring with your innuendos of "Oh we will take care of it."

Oh and I can't speak for the rest of the FJ crowd but Ronnie you deny being a lowdown piece of crap as you say? Well, you left your pregnant wife to move in with a woman who was pregnant by another man? I call that real morals right there. :lol: I don't care if you didn't leave your wife for your new fling. The point is you left your pregnant wife. There is no other word for that but low down and sorry.

Finally, most of the things that you R & T commented on, are things I have never even heard of but then again, I am new here so maybe those things have been said. Regardless, even if you met after you had separated, which I call BS, the fact that you moved in with someone while your wife was alone taking care of three kids, and was expecting another, truly shows what a piece of crap you are. Oh why do we watch y'all? Because you are like a train-wreck, we just can look away. :popcorn2: :popcorn2: Passing out the popcorn, getting ready for another round.

Archived