IGNORED

Kristina's back - Everything Nice

sableduck

So it looks like now she is selling baked goods. First selling crocheted blankets, then the MLM, then the photography business and now cakes. Seems like she is always trying to earn money without actually getting a job

Was thinking the same thing. I wonder how Joshie boys feel about his wife making money.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking the same thing. I wonder how Joshie boys feel about his wife making money.

I wonder if they justify it by saying if she's working from home it's not a "real" job. They probably really need the money, didn't she say at some point he only makes like $11.00/hour

If they need money that badly, might I suggest she STOP HAVING BABIES!!!!! I'm sorry, but it's pure stupidity to be in a bad situation and then purposefully make your situation even worse. Apparently, problem solving and math were not part of her homeschooling curriculum.

Logic and fundies can't abide each other. Was she the one who was looking into Wild Yam tablets to help space her pregnancies when she got pg w her last one? The pill is totally bad and evil and killing baybeez but the natural equivalent (for the purposes of the exercise we'll pretend it has a similar efficacy) is totally cool, even though it could be an actual abortfactant for all she knows of its mode of action. There are no words...

If they need money that badly, might I suggest she STOP HAVING BABIES!!!!! I'm sorry, but it's pure stupidity to be in a bad situation and then purposefully make your situation even worse. Apparently, problem solving and math were not part of her homeschooling curriculum.

This!!

• 4 months later...

Kristina is back....again. She just posted saying she wants to blog more, but doesn't want to deal with the haters. She also states she is NOT pregnant. On her facebook page there is a series of photos of the children. Boy do they look like their dad.

Kristina is back....again. She just posted saying she wants to blog more, but doesn't want to deal with the haters. She also states she is NOT pregnant. On her facebook page there is a series of photos of the children. Boy do they look like their dad.

Er...they sure do.

Maybe she wouldn't have so many haters if her dipshit husband wouldn't do things like slam people on government assistance while he's getting government assistance.

My advice: stop having babies, find someone to watch your kids or wait until they are old enough to send them to evil public school, and get a job! But in her poor health condition I don't know how much and what type of work she could do but surely there is something. You know, if they were struggling to get by and needed help to feed their kids, fine but they don't do the things they could do to make their own situation better. The fundie indoctrination has to led to poverty and they still won't modify it. I thought they were all about personal responsibility?? I am all for people leading "traditional" lives if that is what they want to do but sometimes it is very impractical. Time to meet reality. I also hope for the sake of her health she stops on the babies. I am genuinely worried for her. See birth control would be really beneficial in this situation! Contrary to what she probably believes, the "heathens" don't promote birth control and women working or least having job experience out of "rebellion" but because it is practical and helps curb poverty.

My advice: stop having babies, find someone to watch your kids or wait until they are old enough to send them to evil public school, and get a job! But in her poor health condition I don't know how much and what type of work she could do but surely there is something. You know, if they were struggling to get by and needed help to feed their kids, fine but they don't do the things they could do to make their own situation better. The fundie indoctrination has to led to poverty and they still won't modify it. I thought they were all about personal responsibility?? I am all for people leading "traditional" lives if that is what they want to do but sometimes it is very impractical. Time to meet reality. I also hope for the sake of her health she stops on the babies. I am genuinely worried for her. See birth control would be really beneficial in this situation! Contrary to what she probably believes, the "heathens" don't promote birth control and women working or least having job experience out of "rebellion" but because it is practical and helps curb poverty.

This is my take on the whole situation. If you can't afford to take care of the kids you already have, why are you having more? How is assuming the taxpayers will kick in the money you need to raise your children demonstrating personal responsibility? It's not the taxpayers job to fund your religious beliefs. I'm all for welfare/WIC/SNAP/Medicaid?etc. when people need it. We all hit hard times occasionally. But, I expect you to work hard and do everything you can to help yourself also. I expect you to make smart decisions and not just assume it's my responsibility to hand you money every month while you continue to do whatever it is your heart desires. I would love to spend my time traveling the world. Unfortunately, I cannot do that right now because I don't have the funds. Should I just expect someone else to pick up the tab? Should I just expect someone else to sacrifice something they want so I can do something I want? Kristina and her husband have the "special snowflake syndrome". The affliction that manifests in the feeling that they somehow deserve more than everyone else because they're so pious. Sorry, sweetheart. That's not how the world works.

Maybe she wouldn't have so many haters if her dipshit husband wouldn't do things like slam people on government assistance while he's getting government assistance.

So true!! He is such an ass. I wonder if he helps w/ the kids.

If she wants to blog and doesn't want to have people disagree with her why doesn't she just blog privately for friends and family?

So she's basically saying that she's going to blog and say what she wants and anyone who doesn't agree with her should shut up because she's a person, dammit!

The Internet and public pages don't work that way. Sure, she can say whatever she wants but there is nothing preventing others from doing the same.

If she wants to blog and doesn't want to have people disagree with her why doesn't she just blog privately for friends and family?

Good point. I think her husband had a blog that might have gone private.

Is she wearing jeans in that picture?

In some of her FB pictures it appears that all her children are wearing pants. And I believe we had discussed way earlier in this thread that Kristina was looking at "natural" birth control (yams, according to her) so it is quite possible that she and Josh are growing up and that life experience may have changed some of their earlier youthful ideaologies. It happens to all of us.

She does seem to be a little less crazy. After all, Brianna Rose is a normal spelling!

However, I think K's change comes from a place of necessity rather than emotional growth. Just as male gyno's suddenly stopped being "perverts" when Zsu needed them, birth control is suddenly OK when K is faced with the harsh physical reality of difficult pregnancies, no health insurance (only Josh has it, I believe), and 4 young children.

I'm sure that yams are ok because they "don't cause abortions", but if you ask her about other contraceptives known to work by preventing fertilization rather than implantation (condoms, IUDs, etc) those would still be sinful.

K is actually one of my favorite fundies because she has some serious lady-balls and is known to engage in direct conversations with her detractors rather than just running and deleting comments a la Zsu and Lori. She is the poster child for why QF doesn't work, why not all women should be expected to pop out babies like Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates, and how you can do everything in the most Godly way and still face difficult pregnancies and tough choices. That all being said...at last I checked, she still clings to that ideology even though it physically isn't working for her.

I hope she comes out of it as she could be a powerful testimony for others in the movement.

She does seem to be a little less crazy. After all, Brianna Rose is a normal spelling!

However, I think K's change comes from a place of necessity rather than emotional growth. Just as male gyno's suddenly stopped being "perverts" when Zsu needed them, birth control is suddenly OK when K is faced with the harsh physical reality of difficult pregnancies, no health insurance (only Josh has it, I believe), and 4 young children.

I'm sure that yams are ok because they "don't cause abortions", but if you ask her about other contraceptives known to work by preventing fertilization rather than implantation (condoms, IUDs, etc) those would still be sinful.

K is actually one of my favorite fundies because she has some serious lady-balls and is known to engage in direct conversations with her detractors rather than just running and deleting comments a la Zsu and Lori. She is the poster child for why QF doesn't work, why not all women should be expected to pop out babies like Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates, and how you can do everything in the most Godly way and still face difficult pregnancies and tough choices. That all being said...at last I checked, she still clings to that ideology even though it physically isn't working for her.

I hope she comes out of it as she could be a powerful testimony for others in the movement.

That's the thing, though. They will break the rules when they really need to and make excuses or just act like it never happened but won't do the same for others. The fact that it could happen to someone else doesn't seem to occur and they seem to feel their situation is "special" so an exception can be made. Sometimes they even go back to preaching against the very thing they did and none of their followers seem to call them out on it.

t.

For the purposes of the exercise let's pretend wild yam is an effective contraceptive:

How would she know the mode of action? I doubt there's been a hell of a lot of research (and that presumes she's even read it). There's every possibility that they do prevent implantation (which equals abortion in their book).

And now back to reality (where even herbal medicine ppl say wild yam doesn't work):

henriettes-herb.com/faqs/medi-2-12-wild-yam.html

Even if it DID work, it would be a precursor to progestin, which fundies proclaim to be abotifactant.

Archived