IGNORED

Josh Duggar Has a New Job?

weiwei

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the new logo for Josh's employer's latest anti-gay campaign.

frc-on-our-knees-gay-marriage.jpg

I don't think one even needs a gutter mind to see the epic fail here.

Is it too much to hope Josh okayed this hip, happenin' logo as part of his youth outreach campaign?

Holy crap :shock: When I saw it, I thought it had already been 'shopped because surely NO ONE would publish that seriously.

Looking at that logo more, I'm unsure if the person is about to get a right royal sodomising, or they're on their knees giving a blow job. Maybe both?

He's clearly the middle man in a three way, perhaps between a ghost and Claude Rains as the invisible man.

I think it's a serious possibility the graphic artist they hired to do the logo straight-up punked them.

Maybe this guy was Josh's FRC "youth outreach" predecessor:

3CkFGe3JJDc

I can't decide which I love more, the person in the middle of the invisible 3-way between God & the Holy Ghost, or the motto. I am happy to say that this is already spreading on Social Media-- George Takei has even been informed.

http://americablog.com/2013/06/the-most ... itics.html

If we all share this logo just once on social media, I bet we can make Josh's 1st week at work an epic fail!

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, you can even get "Call To Fall" tshirts: http://www.cafepress.com/c2f

If ya'll didn't have gutter minds, you'd realized that the ad is a very, very, very subtle appeal to gays.....NOT.

All praise the flying spaghetti monster-- this advert has gone viral--I just saw it posted on Wonkette too:

Family Research Council's 'On Our Knees For America' Campaign ...

Wonkette (satire)-12 minutes ago

There's no way this isn't a graphic designer's inside joke...

Oh Josh, its a slow vacation eve Friday-- half of Capitol Hill will be laughing about your organization by lunchtime! Congrats on your first week on the job.

2vkda2g.jpg

I fixed it(badly) & made the penis extra long. ;)

Now you need another dick so that the logo guy is sucking too!

The Interwebz are already calling this #call2fail

I hope Josh is in charge of monitoring the website today, because now people are using fake names as they "join" the campaign--this was the website as of about 10 minutes ago:

post-2155-14451998006508_thumb.jpg

The Interwebz are already calling this #call2fail

Which is perfect. I know that was my first thought when I saw the logo too :lol:

I avoid this thread because Josh being handed a job he doesn't deserve gives me a migraine. But, oh, am I glad my curiosity got the best of me today. This is just. too. Precious! I'm dying here.

I'm out, oh it's okay, I'm in again.

Are you in yet? :penguin-no:

It's definitely a worth candidate for Epic Logo Fails. Right up there with the best of em.

boredpanda.com/worst-logo-fails-ever/

2vkda2g.jpg

I fixed it(badly) & made the penis extra long. ;)

It's almost like someone putting a boot up the ass of that guy. Which is appropriate considering that's what I'd like to do to FRC folks more often than not.

I am so tempted to play about with this myself. It is too much fun :)

Go for it. I've just got a throwaway email address from yopmail and signed up as Ballsdeep from Arkansas!

Put Smuggar to work. Bomb FRC's, FRC Action's, and Call2fall's facebook pages with all of these links.

I really can't believe that they used that graphic. OK, so my mind was in the gutter too.

Archived