IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

I have to say, I am quite disappointed. I did not think Dede and Greg would suddenly ignore the miracle pregnancy and pretend it never happened.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know something I just noticed? Go look at the most recent pictures. She's wearing some kind of "faith" t-shirt- pretty sure it's not a maternity shirt. When I was 11 8 months pregnant (I didn't make it to 9 either time) I couldn't have fit in a t-shirt, and I was pretty small before my pregnancies and only gained 25lbs each time. My body was just too disproportionate (all tummy). Hell, by the time it was over my maternity shirts barely fit. I can't imagine what I would have worn if I'd been pregnant 60 weeks like Dede.

ANNNNND....I googled it. I knew what a teratoma was but curiosity got the best of me and I googled it anyway. Why do I always do this to myself minutes before going to bed??? A restful sleep, I will not have.

Dede has the crazy eyes like I've never before seen.

There's something about her that reminds me of Annie in the movie Misery. I can hear her saying "dirty bird".

I have to say, I am quite disappointed. I did not think Dede and Greg would suddenly ignore the miracle pregnancy and pretend it never happened.

It is disappointing. You'd think they could combine their powers of storytelling and cray-cray and come up with some really creative reason why there won't be a baby after all.

It is disappointing. You'd think they could combine their powers of storytelling and cray-cray and come up with some really creative reason why there won't be a baby after all.

God has created a mass delusion amongst those of you with insufficient faith. Baby? What baby? Greg's had a vasectomy, you know those can't be reversed after such a long time. Truly glorious is our God who can spare the faithful from the delusions of Satan!

God has created a mass delusion amongst those of you with insufficient faith. Baby? What baby? Greg's had a vasectomy, you know those can't be reversed after such a long time. Truly glorious is our God who can spare the faithful from the delusions of Satan!

I used to believe Dede was pregnant, but Jesus set me free!111!!!!1

Ha! Good one.

I still have a crush on him, and I can't help it. Those eyes just kill me. The man is pretty and he can dress.

And he has the most contagious on-air giggle fits.

Edited to disambiguate: I mean Anderson Cooper, not Greg.

This can be the official t-shirt of the Harlots.

edited for coding riffle

I asked Dede via her fb if she'd had the baby yet. Unsurprisingly my question was deleted and I got the banhammer.

I call shennanigans on the whole thing.

I asked Dede via her fb if she'd had the baby yet. Unsurprisingly my question was deleted and I got the banhammer.

I call shennanigans on the whole thing.

Wait - do you mean to imply... what? that she isn't pregnant? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

:lol: :lol:

She can delete questions on the Interwebz, but people irl aren't going to go away as easy. I know they've got a handful of sheeple that won't have the guts to ask, but other people? They're gonna want to know where that eleventy month old baby is.

Wait - do you mean to imply... what? that she isn't pregnant? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Lolz! Would I do such a thing? ;)

Dede and StillGayGreg, Free Jinger never forgets. You can scrub your blogs and facebooks, but we will be here to remind you of your scam.

The creep factor skyrockets with her videos that combine crazy eyes, joker smile and that sweet childlike voice! I pictured it to be much more shrill and annoying and then it's so freakin soft?! omg

So where is our little bundle of joy Dede?

What's with the yellow halo around her eyes in the latest pictures she posted on FB? (yes, I just logged into FB using my company's account to check Dede's latest pictures... :lol: ) She posted a few pictures 11 (ELEVENTY!11) hours ago and one of them features three ladies with her being on the right. There is a distinct yellow circle all around each of her eyes. It's not a photo effect as the other ladies don't have the yellow halo.

Could it be some health issue symptom related to freaky tumors or something else?

$5 and two live chickens if you go post that on Big Gay Greg's Facebook page! :dance:

I was paging through xGG's mothers Facebook (not set on private)...interesting comment on January 20th:

hello just wanted to check on & you and see how you 2 are doing all is well here the baby should be here any day now I'm getting excited we are so glad that they found the problem and fixed it praise. The Lord God bless you 2 and we love.

I wonder what DeDe and xGG were telling their families? I'm also wondering if they told their IRL family/friends they lost the pregnancy and that the procedure did not work in the end. However, usually most people have some kind of service for a stillborn. :liar:

I was paging through xGG's mothers Facebook (not set on private)...interesting comment on January 20th:

I wonder what DeDe and xGG were telling their families? I'm also wondering if they told their IRL family/friends they lost the pregnancy and that the procedure did not work in the end. However, usually most people have some kind of service for a stillborn. :liar:

They fixed the problem? I don't even know what that means... The problem was that there was no baby in her tummy but that's okay because, one day, the Lord will transfer the baby in her heart to her loins?

They fixed the problem? I don't even know what that means... The problem was that there was no baby in her tummy but that's okay because, one day, the Lord will transfer the baby in her heart to her loins?

Or lungs :lol:

Because I obviously don't have enough to do this AM I ended up finding xGG's sons, who unsurprisingly seem normal and don't seem to have anything to do with dear old dad. Not to mention not a single Jesus reference on either of their pages.

It just amazes me that Dede and xGG have children/grandchildren that they seem to have little to no contact. In the mean time they are imagining a magic fetus.

It just amazes me that Dede and xGG have children/grandchildren that they seem to have little to no contact. In the mean time they are imagining a magic fetus.

Since X-ray Greg had children before, I guess that counts as a sign of his non-homosexualness, right? So, the magical fetus is not a direct consequence of the need to establish his heterosexuality then? In which case, it's Dede's obsession first and foremost. Dede who still has a young son... It's all crazy odd. I do wonder if the need for that pregnancy to be is just a symptom of a dead sex life at home, a "husband-wife" relationship that's not living up to the promise of no-more-gayness... The baby would both prove the genuine core of their marriage and be a distraction from the reality of said marriage since it would keep Dede busy and thus off X-ray's case. If you know what I mean...

What's with the yellow halo around her eyes in the latest pictures she posted on FB? (yes, I just logged into FB using my company's account to check Dede's latest pictures... :lol: ) She posted a few pictures 11 (ELEVENTY!11) hours ago and one of them features three ladies with her being on the right. There is a distinct yellow circle all around each of her eyes. It's not a photo effect as the other ladies don't have the yellow halo.

Could it be some health issue symptom related to freaky tumors or something else?

The picture is at a Mary Kay Party so I think she decided yellow eye shadow would look great. Yikes! :naughty:

Now I reeeeaaalllllyyyy want to listen in on the radio show on 3/29 and call in.

southernchristianwritersguild.com/2013/03/12/dede-and-greg-haislip-return-to-the-judge-eve-show/comment-page-1/

The internets never forget. They have been declaring this crap for a year now, and Google has 28+ pages of both of them shouting that they are pregnant.

The picture is at a Mary Kay Party so I think she decided yellow eye shadow would look great. Yikes! :naughty:

"Oh yes, yellow suits you... It brings out the crazy in your eyes." :shifty:

They CANNOT do this to me. They CANNOT. I NEED for this thread to continue. There HAS to be a satisfyingly insane conclusion to this. I'm pregnant and overdue and I think my daughter is waiting for a conclusion before she is born. I cannot bring my child into a world so unbalanced.

They CANNOT do this to me. They CANNOT. I NEED for this thread to continue. There HAS to be a satisfyingly insane conclusion to this. I'm pregnant and overdue and I think my daughter is waiting for a conclusion before she is born. I cannot bring my child into a world so unbalanced.

The solution is simple. Greg believes the world is turning gay. We need to reach the tipping point so that the birth of his perfect not gay miracle can be born and tip the scales the other way.

Archived